Doh? Rape up 20% In London

As Lucy pointed out, pedophilia, or whatever you want to call it, is licensed under Islam. Witness the 'marriages' of little girls to aged men.

That's how it is. It's different. Doesn't fit in with western values and norms.

Okay, here's the thing. In some states in this country, you can marry as young as 14. Up until the 19th century, people getting married at 14 was the norm.

Just can't get worked up about this. Especially when the people whining about it the loudest seem more concerned with the oil under the ground these people are standing on than the people themselves.

They also lived a shorter life moron.

So when are you going to get on to the Blood Libels?

And the dastardly deeds of those evil Catholics cancels out the final perfect revelation of Islam?

No, i just point out that it's kind of stupid to say that their religion is worse than your religion.

frankly, all religion is bad.

But our problem with the ME isn't about their religion, it's about our dumb policies. We picked up right where the Europeans left off.

Left alone Muslims simply turn on other Islamic sects. Your point is dull.

I have a lot of issues with the Catholic religion, from the horrible way they treated unwed mothers, the Magdalene Laundries, the “homes” where the children were born and often died young of malnutrition and disease. One in fact where a huge number of bones were discovered buried in an unused septic system. The cover up of the pedo priest scandal is continuing to to unravel. BUT Catholics around the world are outraged and angry about this and demanding something be done. This is absolutely not acceptable to the majority of Catholics. I think religion can attract perverts. They are hoping for absolution, yet placed in close proximity to potential victims.

I guess you can ignore all the Catholic orphanages run by nuns for centuries, hospitals, clinics, homeless shelters and a whole host of other missions. Very possible given your ability to ignore Muslims throwing gays from roofs, RAPE, killing Christians and public executions of females deemed sinful.

So that's why you find the rape of children amusing.

Thanks for the explanation.

Naw, it was hilarious because the whole community knew what these guys were. That's how they got in the priesthood to start with... they shipped them off to seminary the minute they started singing show tunes.

And then acted all surprised when they hit on teenage boys (the point most of their sexual development was arrested.)

What does this have to do with the subject? If you want to discuss Catholic priests, by all means, start a thread for it. No need to disrupt this one.

So when are you going to get on to the Blood Libels?

And the dastardly deeds of those evil Catholics cancels out the final perfect revelation of Islam?

No, i just point out that it's kind of stupid to say that their religion is worse than your religion.

frankly, all religion is bad.

But our problem with the ME isn't about their religion, it's about our dumb policies. We picked up right where the Europeans left off.

Left alone Muslims simply turn on other Islamic sects. Your point is dull.
And, of course, as these defenders of Muslim rape know fully well, Mohommad instructed his followers to rape the women of the nonIslamic lands as they invaded. It's right there in the Hadiths where the men were reluctant to rape, but Mohammad instructs them to do it in front of the women's husbands.

Of course, any person so depraved as to think the rape of children is actually funny will just ignore the facts and proceed with their agenda.

Usually this is where the tards abandon a thread and start one just like it, thinking there will be different results. :5_1_12024:

I am Roman Catholic, my family have been Roman Catholic since the 5th Century during Pope Celestine I he became Pope in 422AD, our family archives state that we joined the Roman Church in 424AD so that is 1,591 years we are Roman Catholic so we know all about the Anti-Catholic happenings and persecutions throughout history and many of my Ancestors experienced these situations.

And you know what, Catholics have done a lot more fucked up things than Muslims have done. Inquisitions, crusades, burning heretics and witches. all manner of screwed up.

The difference is that Roman Catholicism does not condone or say that sex with children is okay, Islam DOES condone and say sex with children is okay, Roman Catholicism does not approve State Sanctioned Paedophilia, Islam does, this is because in Islam to Muslim men Mohammed is held as being the ideal man, the role model they all emulate and adhere to the teachings of and Mohammed himself was a Paedophile:

Okay, except the Catholic Church took priests they KNEW were pedophiles and moved them from parish to parish without warning anyone or local law enforcement, and they did this for decades. So you can go on with your slanders of Islam, but I seem to remember something about glass houses and not throwing stones.

190.jpg

I am not an Islamophobe, I have no Phobia of Islam I just do not agree that Islam is compatible with Western values. Leftists have this bizarro love in with Islam without knowing basically anything about Islam, but it's okay because if the SHTF the Islamists will soon throw all the Leftist Useful Idiots off the rooftops.

Yes, Scary Muslims. The Jews and Oil Companies said so, and you can totally trust them.

Here's the thing. Our problem with Islam is not that their belief in a Magic Sky Pixie is any less silly than your belief in a magic sky pixie. It's because we've spent the last 40 years invading, occupying or bombing 17 Islamic nations.

All situations everywhere on this planet throughout history illustrate that Islam only offers one of two things reducing previously advanced nations into Shit Holes or reducing half of a nations peoples ie. women to the status of Third Class Oppressed with minimal rights, of course Leftists being stupid cannot comprehend why we on the Right call you Useful Idiots for your Muslim pets, you insist you are pro-LGBTQ, pro-Women's Rights etc your Muslim pets are fanatically anti-LGBTQ and fanatically anti-Women's Rights, you know this on some subconscious level but chose to put your head in the sand and instead scream that people on the Right are bigots because that fits your simplistic agenda and is easier for you to spew your Talking Points Memos about.

Well, it's easy to call you bigots because you do what bigots do. You generalize, you don't really speak from any knowledge, and it's doubtful any of you know any Muslims personally.

But here's the thing. It's really not any of our business. If the people in those countries want to rise up and have a more secular society (which they have done in Turkey and Indonesia) more power to them. But when we try to go in there and impose OUR values, we just fuck things up. Feminism is nifty, but not at the point of gun.

We could use Lebanon as just one example of the result of Islam taking control of a previously Western-type modern nation in the Middle East and reducing it to a Shit Hole:

So you are going to give the Zionists a complete pass on how they contributed to that problem by arming the Chrisitans, right?

The situation that you had to go all the way back in history to Lucrezia Borgia just illustrates the desperation of the Anti-Christian bigots and Pro-Islam Propagandists, you cannot find anything modern to compare so you have to go back to the 15th/16th Century.

The thread Topic is not about Christians, Roman Catholics, Judaism, Jews, the thread Topic is about Muslims and Islam.

I think we have all responded adequately to you, Tommy and Coyote attempting a thread derailment in your fanatical pursuit to deflect away from Muslims and Islam, I now suggest that we all IGNORE ANY subsequent comments that you, Tommy and Coyote post that references Christians, Roman Catholics, Judaism, Jews etc and from now on we will only be responding to anything that is about the thread Topic of Muslims and Islam. We all will remain On Topic.

If you want to rant about Christians, Roman Catholics, Judaism, Jews then you or Tommy or Coyote start your own thread about it, I'm sure the three of you can confer together to construct a Group OP on your Deflected Topic of Choice ie. ANYTHING but Islam.
In one recent thread, in order to show her support for Islamic rape, coyote kept demanding that people talk about the Amish, instead.

It's nice to see a mod actually telling people to stay on topic instead of demanding they don't.

Not sure why someone would use Amish as an example, in general the Amish are placid like the Quakers are, I am not aware of any Amish Gangs grooming children to Gang Rape, I am not aware of any Amish Suicide Bombers or them getting vehicles to mow innocent people down or burning peoples alive or cutting peoples heads off or dissolving peoples in vats of acid or advocating Female Genital Mutilation etc.

Did anyone cover the possibility of more reported rapes, even though the total number may be the same? I would also be interested in knowing what races the victims were. If it is across the board or specific races. Perhaps Muslim women are reporting more rapes?

Last edited:
Thread cleaned from the point of my posted warning above about staying on topic. Do NOT make me come back in here because someone is going off topic again.

This is for EVERY member posting in THIS thread.

The Amish and Catholics are NOT what this topic is about. If you can't stay on topic, STAY OUT!

Read the OP article and find it strange the police can't find any type of pattern. Of course they might have to arrest themselves for hate speech if it is Muslims.

Read the OP article and find it strange the police can't find any type of pattern. Of course they might have to arrest themselves for hate speech if it is Muslims.

Breaking News!

British police just returned from their annual meeting at Weymouth beach, and just held a press conference to announce that they couldn't find any sand.

Last edited:
Breaking News!

British police just returned from their annual meeting at Weymouth beach, and just held a press conference to announce that they found no sand.

Normally I would go with well the sand is stuck up their butt crack, but we are to stay on topic now.

Obviously the police took reports and it should contain the names of the victims, locations of the rapes, times and a host of other data. It would seem some sort of pattern would emerge.

Commissioner Dick appeared unwilling to accept that there was any racial or cultural angle to the fact that some 84 per cent of groomers have turned out to be Muslims of South Asian extraction, and their victims overwhelmingly non-Muslim — prompting fears that the authorities are still bound by the same politically correct dogma which stopped crimes from being investigated in cities like Rotherham and Rochdale for years.

The problem of rape in London is not expected to improve any time soon, with a spokesman for the Metropolitan Police saying the force expects numbers to continue rising for the next two to five years.

Police 'Don't Know' Why Rape Is up 20 Per Cent in Sadiq Khan's London

Hmmm...no idea why it is happening, but expect it to drop in two to five years. Sounds like they have a pretty good idea what is up.

I did not call the Commissioner Dick. Somehow he does seem an odd choice for a news report on rape.

Commissioner Dick appeared unwilling to accept that there was any racial or cultural angle to the fact that some 84 per cent of groomers have turned out to be Muslims of South Asian extraction, and their victims overwhelmingly non-Muslim — prompting fears that the authorities are still bound by the same politically correct dogma which stopped crimes from being investigated in cities like Rotherham and Rochdale for years.

The problem of rape in London is not expected to improve any time soon, with a spokesman for the Metropolitan Police saying the force expects numbers to continue rising for the next two to five years.

Hmmm...no idea why it is happening, but expect it to drop in two to five years. Sounds like they have a pretty good idea what is up.

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

Did anyone cover the possibility of more reported rapes, even though the total number may be the same? I would also be interested in knowing what races the victims were. If it is across the board or specific races. Perhaps Muslim women are reporting more rapes?
The police said the rise couldn’t be accounted for by increased reporting, and that they couldn’t ‘understand’ the increase.
I’m sure if they just asked a few people off the street, they’d be able to help, but ‘understanding’ in this case would probably be deemed a hate crime.

Breaking News!

British police just returned from their annual meeting at Weymouth beach, and just held a press conference to announce that they found no sand.

Normally I would go with well the sand is stuck up their butt crack, but we are to stay on topic now.

Obviously the police took reports and it should contain the names of the victims, locations of the rapes, times and a host of other data. It would seem some sort of pattern would emerge.
It took the nearly two decades for them to acknowledge the ‘pattern’ so obvious in the grooming paedo rape gangs, and of course they made young girls who were victims of rape and sex trafficking feel like racists and told them not to mention the ethnicity of the perps, and they are still trying to find excuses. I guess we might know more about this current puzzling phenomena around 2040.

Exactly! They have no idea why it’s happening but know for how long they expect it to continue.

Forum List

Back