Doh? Rape up 20% In London

remember slavery.jpg

I guess you did not read my link it quotes your source. But mine has this.
Of course you don’t understand the causes, you clowns, because you refuse to look at what is right in front of your face. The increase in rapes is related to the increased presence of Muslims in London. This is because the Qur’an teaches that Infidel women can be lawfully taken for sexual use (cf. its allowance for a man to take “captives of the right hand,” 4:3, 4:24, 23:1-6, 33:50, 70:30). The Qur’an says: “O Prophet, tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to bring down over themselves of their outer garments. That is more suitable that they will be known and not be abused. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful.” (33:59) The implication there is that if women do not cover themselves adequately with their outer garments, they may be abused, and that such abuse would be justified.

But to note this in London today would be an “Islamophobic hate crime,” and those have been rising, too.

London sees 20% rise in rape reports in a year, police say “we don’t understand the causes”
Britain is, as is obvious, finished.
After the grooming scandal and cover up they still will not blame Islam.
Poor dumb lambs.
What on earth could be the cause?
They must have missed the increase in rapes in all the other culturally enriched European cities.

"What on earth could be the cause?"

The cause is obviously Global Warming, get with the programme Tilly :smoke:

Well that is no surprize and the Muslim Mayor can't figure out what the problem is!

because the reason is inconvenient
I see. So, let's review:

1) when peolle say things you like, they are correct

2) when they don't, they are lying

What a luxury to go through life this way!
London police have been covering up these crimes but we should believe them now.........you love lies don't ya....

Spare me the used car salesman tactics.
Spare me your idiot presence

I see. So, let's review:

London police have been covering up these crimes but we should believe them now.........you love lies don't ya....

Now now, settle down, son. You don't have any real reason to believe everyone is lying, here. I think Islam sucks, personally, but I don't throw a little hissy every time any tidbit of information does not affirm me. That's for babies.

I see. So, let's review:

Now now, settle down, son. You don't have any real reason to believe everyone is lying, here. I think Islam sucks, personally, but I don't throw a little hissy every time any tidbit of information does not affirm me. That's for babies.
Again you demonstrate your proud know nothing status

Forum List

Back