Doh? Rape up 20% In London

STFU in the Future this below is how we are going to deal with your ilk:

Naw, guy, here's how it's going to happen.

We are going to look back at you Islamophobes in 20 years like we look at the Catholic Panic in the early 20th century. (Yes, there was an anti-Catholic panic in the 1920's!!!) We are going to wonder how bigots got such a big say in anything.

I am Roman Catholic, my family have been Roman Catholic since the 5th Century during Pope Celestine I he became Pope in 422AD, our family archives state that we joined the Roman Church in 424AD so that is 1,591 years we are Roman Catholic so we know all about the Anti-Catholic happenings and persecutions throughout history and many of my Ancestors experienced these situations.

I am not an Islamophobe, I have no Phobia of Islam I just do not agree that Islam is compatible with Western values. Leftists have this bizarro love in with Islam without knowing basically anything about Islam, but it's okay because if the SHTF the Islamists will soon throw all the Leftist Useful Idiots off the rooftops.

What-Islam-Has-to-Offer.jpg

Islam-liberals-650.jpg

Another illustration of how stupid Leftists are you call anyone who is anti-Muslim a racist:

islampic.jpg

All situations everywhere on this planet throughout history illustrate that Islam only offers one of two things reducing previously advanced nations into Shit Holes or reducing half of a nations peoples ie. women to the status of Third Class Oppressed with minimal rights, of course Leftists being stupid cannot comprehend why we on the Right call you Useful Idiots for your Muslim pets, you insist you are pro-LGBTQ, pro-Women's Rights etc your Muslim pets are fanatically anti-LGBTQ and fanatically anti-Women's Rights, you know this on some subconscious level but chose to put your head in the sand and instead scream that people on the Right are bigots because that fits your simplistic agenda and is easier for you to spew your Talking Points Memos about.

We could use Lebanon as just one example of the result of Islam taking control of a previously Western-type modern nation in the Middle East and reducing it to a Shit Hole:

CSesNLJVEAAk2mV.jpg

So that's why you find the rape of children amusing.

Thanks for the explanation.

Naw, it was hilarious because the whole community knew what these guys were. That's how they got in the priesthood to start with... they shipped them off to seminary the minute they started singing show tunes.

And then acted all surprised when they hit on teenage boys (the point most of their sexual development was arrested.)

You show me where ANY Pope or ANY Roman Catholic text tells Roman Catholics that we all should agree to Paedophilia and child marriage, you show me ONE Papal Bull in HISTORY that has been issued which says that Paedophilia and child marriage is the OFFICIAL policy of Roman Catholicism....you cannot because there never has been a Papal Bull stating that.

The difference is that Roman Catholicism does not condone or say that sex with children is okay, Islam DOES condone and say sex with children is okay, Roman Catholicism does not approve State Sanctioned Paedophilia, Islam does, this is because in Islam to Muslim men Mohammed is held as being the ideal man, the role model they all emulate and adhere to the teachings of and Mohammed himself was a Paedophile:

Islam-muhammed-2-650.jpg

islamic-pedophilia.jpg

Last edited:

We are going to look back at you Islamophobes in 20 years like we look at the Catholic Panic in the early 20th century. (Yes, there was an anti-Catholic panic in the 1920's!!!) We are going to wonder how bigots got such a big say in anything.

The 9-11 victims, Fort Hood victims, Orlando victims, the Boston Marathon victims, the San Banardino victims........would disagree
BTW, why don't the left wingers care about the violent bigotry of Islam?

The 9-11 victims, Fort Hood victims, Orlando victims, the Boston Marathon victims, the San Banardino victims........would disagree
BTW, why don't the left wingers care about the violent bigotry of Islam?

Not only those victims, but also to disagree would be the victims of Paris, Nice, London Bridge, Manchester Britain, Madrid etc

The Leftists do not care about the violent bigotry of Islam because to do so goes against the narrative of being Pro-Islamist Propagandist, essentially what Leftists and Islamists have in common is that both hate Western Civilisation and despise Western values, they do so for different reasons though, the Islamists because they feel that Western Civilisation is decadent and hedonistic and therefore the opposite of what Sharia dictates, the Islamists themselves agree with US, we say that Islam is incompatible with Western values and the Islamists say that Western values are incompatible with Islam.

The Leftists hate Western Civilisation and despise Western values because essentially of Muh Colonialism and Muh Slave Trade and all that crap, again illustrating that Leftists are stupid and ignorant because ISLAM in the 21st CENTURY ie. NOW is operating a huge Slave Trade and huge Sex Slave Trade but again the Leftists chose to IGNORE this and instead ramble gibberish about Muh Slave Trade that ended more than 200 years ago and ramble gibberish about how it's all Evil Whiteys fault and this is why ALL Western nations need to open their borders to allow unlimited amounts of Third World filth in to reduce First World nations into Third World Shit Holes, which is what is going to happen within 25 years if we do not stop all the Muh Immigration happening.

I am Roman Catholic, my family have been Roman Catholic since the 5th Century during Pope Celestine I he became Pope in 422AD, our family archives state that we joined the Roman Church in 424AD so that is 1,591 years we are Roman Catholic so we know all about the Anti-Catholic happenings and persecutions throughout history and many of my Ancestors experienced these situations.

And you know what, Catholics have done a lot more fucked up things than Muslims have done. Inquisitions, crusades, burning heretics and witches. all manner of screwed up.

The difference is that Roman Catholicism does not condone or say that sex with children is okay, Islam DOES condone and say sex with children is okay, Roman Catholicism does not approve State Sanctioned Paedophilia, Islam does, this is because in Islam to Muslim men Mohammed is held as being the ideal man, the role model they all emulate and adhere to the teachings of and Mohammed himself was a Paedophile:

Okay, except the Catholic Church took priests they KNEW were pedophiles and moved them from parish to parish without warning anyone or local law enforcement, and they did this for decades. So you can go on with your slanders of Islam, but I seem to remember something about glass houses and not throwing stones.

190.jpg

I am not an Islamophobe, I have no Phobia of Islam I just do not agree that Islam is compatible with Western values. Leftists have this bizarro love in with Islam without knowing basically anything about Islam, but it's okay because if the SHTF the Islamists will soon throw all the Leftist Useful Idiots off the rooftops.

Yes, Scary Muslims. The Jews and Oil Companies said so, and you can totally trust them.

Here's the thing. Our problem with Islam is not that their belief in a Magic Sky Pixie is any less silly than your belief in a magic sky pixie. It's because we've spent the last 40 years invading, occupying or bombing 17 Islamic nations.

All situations everywhere on this planet throughout history illustrate that Islam only offers one of two things reducing previously advanced nations into Shit Holes or reducing half of a nations peoples ie. women to the status of Third Class Oppressed with minimal rights, of course Leftists being stupid cannot comprehend why we on the Right call you Useful Idiots for your Muslim pets, you insist you are pro-LGBTQ, pro-Women's Rights etc your Muslim pets are fanatically anti-LGBTQ and fanatically anti-Women's Rights, you know this on some subconscious level but chose to put your head in the sand and instead scream that people on the Right are bigots because that fits your simplistic agenda and is easier for you to spew your Talking Points Memos about.

Well, it's easy to call you bigots because you do what bigots do. You generalize, you don't really speak from any knowledge, and it's doubtful any of you know any Muslims personally.

But here's the thing. It's really not any of our business. If the people in those countries want to rise up and have a more secular society (which they have done in Turkey and Indonesia) more power to them. But when we try to go in there and impose OUR values, we just fuck things up. Feminism is nifty, but not at the point of gun.

We could use Lebanon as just one example of the result of Islam taking control of a previously Western-type modern nation in the Middle East and reducing it to a Shit Hole:

So you are going to give the Zionists a complete pass on how they contributed to that problem by arming the Chrisitans, right?

And you know what, Catholics have done a lot more fucked up things than Muslims have done. Inquisitions, crusades, burning heretics and witches. all manner of screwed up.

Okay, except the Catholic Church took priests they KNEW were pedophiles and moved them from parish to parish without warning anyone or local law enforcement, and they did this for decades. So you can go on with your slanders of Islam, but I seem to remember something about glass houses and not throwing stones.

190.jpg

Yes, Scary Muslims. The Jews and Oil Companies said so, and you can totally trust them.

Here's the thing. Our problem with Islam is not that their belief in a Magic Sky Pixie is any less silly than your belief in a magic sky pixie. It's because we've spent the last 40 years invading, occupying or bombing 17 Islamic nations.

Well, it's easy to call you bigots because you do what bigots do. You generalize, you don't really speak from any knowledge, and it's doubtful any of you know any Muslims personally.

But here's the thing. It's really not any of our business. If the people in those countries want to rise up and have a more secular society (which they have done in Turkey and Indonesia) more power to them. But when we try to go in there and impose OUR values, we just fuck things up. Feminism is nifty, but not at the point of gun.

So you are going to give the Zionists a complete pass on how they contributed to that problem by arming the Chrisitans, right?

So when are you going to get on to the Blood Libels?

And the dastardly deeds of those evil Catholics cancels out the final perfect revelation of Islam?

And the dastardly deeds of those evil Catholics cancels out the final perfect revelation of Islam?

No, i just point out that it's kind of stupid to say that their religion is worse than your religion.

frankly, all religion is bad.

But our problem with the ME isn't about their religion, it's about our dumb policies. We picked up right where the Europeans left off.

No, i just point out that it's kind of stupid to say that their religion is worse than your religion.

But our problem with the ME isn't about their religion, it's about our dumb policies. We picked up right where the Europeans left off.

Is anyone talking about 'worse than'? Christianity went through a reformation. No such thing happened with Islam, which is also a political and legal system.

As Lucy pointed out, pedophilia, or whatever you want to call it, is licensed under Islam. Witness the 'marriages' of little girls to aged men.

That's how it is. It's different. Doesn't fit in with western values and norms.

Oxfordshire grooming victims may have totalled 373 children
  • 3 March 2015

_81260296_compguilty.jpg
Image copyrightTHAMES VALLEY POLICE

The report was published following the jailing in 2013 of seven men, who targeted vulnerable girls and plied them with alcohol and drugs

As many as 373 children may have been targeted for sex by gangs of men in Oxfordshire in the last 16 years, a serious case review found.

The investigation came after a sadistic sex gang of seven men were jailed in 2013for abusing six girls in Oxford, between 2004 and 2012.

Thames Valley Police and Oxfordshire County Council made "many errors" in that case and could have acted sooner.

A victim of the gang said the issue had been "swept under the carpet".

Of the 373 cases, the council said about 50 victims were boys...

..The report also called for research into why a significant proportion of people convicted in these kind of cases are of "Pakistani and/or Muslim heritage".

Sex gangs targeted hundreds of girls

Is anyone talking about 'worse than'? Christianity went through a reformation. No such thing happened with Islam, which is also a political and legal system.

Okay, let's look at this bit of craziness.

Christianity went through a "reformation". this lead to wars of religion between Catholics and Protestants, such as the Thirty Years War (the bloodiest war in history until WWI happened), the English Civil War, the slaughter of the Huguenots. But, man, they did settle that all important question about whether or not the wafers really turn into Jesus or not. Oh, wait, no, they didn't. The Catholics still think Jesus was made of stale bread.

Oxfordshire grooming victims may have totalled 373 children

Oh, no, not the Grooming Victims...

upload_2018-3-4_8-41-2.jpeg

The report was published following the jailing in 2013 of seven men, who targeted vulnerable girls and plied them with alcohol and drugs

As many as 373 children may have been targeted for sex by gangs of men in Oxfordshire in the last 16 years, a serious case review found.

The investigation came after a sadistic sex gang of seven men were jailed in 2013for abusing six girls in Oxford, between 2004 and 2012.

Okay, these were seven guys. There were 1,299,999,993 Muslims who WEREN'T involved in this situation.

Not that this will stop the Islamophobes from using this for their hate.

How many Catholic priests were involved in pedophilia?

As Lucy pointed out, pedophilia, or whatever you want to call it, is licensed under Islam. Witness the 'marriages' of little girls to aged men.

Okay, here's the thing. In some states in this country, you can marry as young as 14. Up until the 19th century, people getting married at 14 was the norm.

Just can't get worked up about this. Especially when the people whining about it the loudest seem more concerned with the oil under the ground these people are standing on than the people themselves.

Okay, let's look at this bit of craziness.

Christianity went through a "reformation". this lead to wars of religion between Catholics and Protestants, such as the Thirty Years War (the bloodiest war in history until WWI happened), the English Civil War, the slaughter of the Huguenots. But, man, they did settle that all important question about whether or not the wafers really turn into Jesus or not. Oh, wait, no, they didn't. The Catholics still think Jesus was made of stale bread.

If they want to believe in Transubstantiation, let them.

Why does US have so many child brides?
Now I can see why you keep your opinions to yourself.

You show me where ANY Pope or ANY Roman Catholic text tells Roman Catholics that we all should agree to Paedophilia and child marriage, you show me ONE Papal Bull in HISTORY that has been issued which says that Paedophilia and child marriage is the OFFICIAL policy of Roman Catholicism....you cannot because there never has been a Papal Bull stating that.

except through most of history, the concept of adulthood generally meant the onset of puberty. The Pope didn't have to issue a Bull on that.

Lucrezia Borgia - Wikipedia

upload_2018-3-4_8-46-45.jpeg

Up above is Lucrezia Borgia. She was the illegitimate Daughter of Pope Alexander VI. She was born in 1480 and was first promised in marriage when she was 11. When her father became Pope, that agreement was annulled and she was married off to someone else when she was 13.

Okay, here's the thing. In some states in this country, you can marry as young as 14. Up until the 19th century, people getting married at 14 was the norm.

Just can't get worked up about this. Especially when the people whining about it the loudest seem more concerned with the oil under the ground these people are standing on than the people themselves.

How does this equate to kebab shops and grooming gangs in Rotherham?

Why does US have so many child brides?
Now I can see why you keep your opinions to yourself.

Get off my neck, Tainant.

Naw, it was hilarious because the whole community knew what these guys were. That's how they got in the priesthood to start with... they shipped them off to seminary the minute they started singing show tunes.

And then acted all surprised when they hit on teenage boys (the point most of their sexual development was arrested.)

Islam-muhammed-2-650.jpg

islamic-pedophilia.jpg
Catholics are the worst Paedos are institutional and when they get caught they hide the paedo and punish the victims.The Vatican is full of them.
Its a sick and evil cult.

In the US, Larry Nassar molested and abused 160 young girls and now a boy has stepped forth as well. With the collusion of multiple people higher up who covered it up or swept it under the carpet. It is a horrible revelation that just keeps getting worse.

Around the world, human trafficking is a 99 billion dollar a year industry and growing fast. 20.9 million people are bought and sold a year into forced labor, servitude, sex trade. 2 million of those are children, mostly sold into the sex trade. This is fueled by a new form of tourism in counties called sexual tourism in countries with few or no restrictions on the sex trade. Source: Sex Trafficking Fact Sheet

The Atlantic has a map showing the worst countries for human trafficking:A Fascinating Map of the Worst Countries for Modern Slavery

China, Russia, and Uzbekistan have been named among the worst offenders when it comes to human trafficking, according to a State Department report released Wednesday, joining Iran, North Korea, Cuba, Sudan, and Zimbabwe on the bottom "tier" of the U.S. human trafficking rank.

This is not a problem of religion, this is a worldwide problem driven by economics, from poverty that drives families to “sell” their daughters to the millions of dollars that can be made off them by traffickers and “tourists”. It’s a sick sick world.

The only place religion enters into it, imo, with Rotherham grooming gangs, is the fact that the police were reluctant to act on it for fear of being labeled racist. That should never have happened.

Islam-muhammed-2-650.jpg

islamic-pedophilia.jpg
Catholics are the worst Paedos are institutional and when they get caught they hide the paedo and punish the victims.The Vatican is full of them.
Its a sick and evil cult.

I have a lot of issues with the Catholic religion, from the horrible way they treated unwed mothers, the Magdalene Laundries, the “homes” where the children were born and often died young of malnutrition and disease. One in fact where a huge number of bones were discovered buried in an unused septic system. The cover up of the pedo priest scandal is continuing to to unravel. BUT Catholics around the world are outraged and angry about this and demanding something be done. This is absolutely not acceptable to the majority of Catholics. I think religion can attract perverts. They are hoping for absolution, yet placed in close proximity to potential victims.

Forum List

Back