Dog Vomit

Zoom-boing

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2008
East Japip
So the dog was not acting herself on Sunday. Wouldn't eat, kinda listless. Went for a walk, she seemed fine, pooped and all. Yesterday morning she stood up and barfed up a pair of socks. WTH? She is not an 'eater of things' kind of dog. The occasional meat-scented paper towel out of the trash, a kid toy or two when she was a pup and she did have a field day with a J.C. Penney catalogue once but .. . . socks??? We think she ate them Saturday night when we shot up to the mall for a bit after dinner. Guess she felt neglected. Dogs are such odd creatures sometimes..

Sorry...but the thread title begs for a reprise of this classic gif:

1445-dog-hump-puke-eat.gif

Sorry Eve. Carry on.

So the dog was not acting herself on Sunday. Wouldn't eat, kinda listless. Went for a walk, she seemed fine, pooped and all. Yesterday morning she stood up and barfed up a pair of socks. WTH? She is not an 'eater of things' kind of dog. The occasional meat-scented paper towel out of the trash, a kid toy or two when she was a pup and she did have a field day with a J.C. Penney catalogue once but .. . . socks??? We think she ate them Saturday night when we shot up to the mall for a bit after dinner. Guess she felt neglected. Dogs are such odd creatures sometimes..

It reminds me of when my dog got a bad gastroenteritis this past winter. We woke up one morning to fine her cowering in her crate, standing in a pool of dried crusted vomit, with a massive shit explosion out the front of the crate and a massive shit explosion out of the back of the crate, which was so large that some of it shot down from the second floor landing onto the first floor.

She spent the week in the bathroom with a large tarp covering the floor and walls.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

When I clean out the rat cage, I have to keep the dogs away otherwise they'll eat the rat poop. Same goes for the kitty-litter boxes. Afterwards, they want to lick your face.

For you to venture into this thread makes me think that you have a dog vomit fetish, and that being repulsed by dog vomit is just a show.

I don't have a fetish, for sure. And while it's gross, "repulsed" might be an overly strong word to use. I've had to clean up my fair share of dog barf - just don't wanna see it all the time.

Yesterday morning she stood up and barfed up a pair of socks. WTH?

Who cares about the dog...

WERE YOU ABLE TO SALVAGE THE SOCKS???

And was it a matching pair? Cuz that would be really interesting.

Alas, the socks were a loss. as she ate the pair. They were the youngest kid's socks, dirty, laying on the floor . . . .luckily they were low-cut peds and not tube socks or soccer socks. A least there's not a stray sock missing it's mate.

Socks are not meat flavored they're feet flavored. What in the world would possess anything to eat . . . . feet flavored socks? <shakes head in bewilderment>

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

When I clean out the rat cage, I have to keep the dogs away otherwise they'll eat the rat poop. Same goes for the kitty-litter boxes. Afterwards, they want to lick your face.

My dog has done that once w/the cat litter. Oh how GROSS. She also ate rabbit poop from outside once, came in, stomach making all kinds of strange noises and barfed up black all over the house. I'd forgotten about that.

For you to venture into this thread makes me think that you have a dog vomit fetish, and that being repulsed by dog vomit is just a show.

I don't have a fetish, for sure. And while it's gross, "repulsed" might be an overly strong word to use. I've had to clean up my fair share of dog barf - just don't wanna see it all the time.
Just be thankful your dog didn't eat this particular pile of vomitus. It's a hard call which is more disgusting - cleaning it up, or their cleaning it up themselves. Then, further on that disgusting front is when you have a second dog.

*excuse me...must....run....to...............*

Ugh.

Just be thankful your dog didn't eat this particular pile of vomitus. It's a hard call which is more disgusting - cleaning it up, or their cleaning it up themselves. Then, further on that disgusting front is when you have a second dog.

Ugh.

They are efficient cleaner-uppers. I just don't wanna watch. :eusa_sick:

Ugh.

They are efficient cleaner-uppers. I just don't wanna watch. :eusa_sick:
Yes, I turn my head and even leave the room. Bleech.

I saw an animal vet where a yellow lab or something got a stick perfectly wedged down it's through and it wasn't a small stick. Dogs eat the wierdest things, my dog loves to eat pot.

All joking aside, be very glad that he barfed them up. If they'd moved into his intestines and got stuck you would have had some serious problems on your hands. My mutants have eaten everything. Remotes, cell phones, chargers, lighters, and even an entire apholstered rocking chair. It all comes out in the "end".

My son's pitbull ate a huge leather glove once. Pretty much in one gulp. Asher freaked out and called the vet, who said to watch his shit. So my son had to go through all of his 80 lb dog's shit for a couple of days until he had the entire glove again.

I saw an animal vet where a yellow lab or something got a stick perfectly wedged down it's through and it wasn't a small stick. Dogs eat the wierdest things, my dog loves to eat pot.

hell who doesn't?

Forum List

Back