My new puppie!

Andrew2382

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2008
This is my new puppy "Kipper" I bought for my family, specifically my son to play with.

Called him Kipper because it's my sons favorite cartoon and that was the first thing he said when he saw him.

golden.jpg

What a great looking puppy. I LOVE Kipper the dog . . . one of the best cartoons ever. Do they still show that? We have Kipper tapes from when my kids were younger. Excellent name choice!

What a great looking puppy. I LOVE Kipper the dog . . . one of the best cartoons ever. Do they still show that? We have Kipper tapes from when my kids were younger. Excellent name choice!

and yes they still have it on tv lol

the sprout network loves it...my kid goes nuts when its on

yup, thats what I had...such a beautiful dog. Loved growing up with one. They are great dogs and great with kids

This is my new puppy "Kipper" I bought for my family, specifically my son to play with.

Called him Kipper because it's my sons favorite cartoon and that was the first thing he said when he saw him.

golden.jpg

I think puppies are cuter than kids!

When I get home and sort out my place, gonna get a Chocolate Lab with my SO.... gonna call him Hershey!

Beautiful puppy!

My brother has a Golden. Nine years old and kinda biffed up by arthritis now, but hands down the friendliest, mellowest dog in our family history!

My own puppy, by contrast, is a pistol! Cute and funny, but she needs attention paid to her when she wants it, which is all the time!

Forum List

Back