Dog Reunited With Owners - Was Lost 2.5 Years

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Got a dog or a cat ? Or any animal pet ? You'll love this video. A great story of a dog named "Bear" (who looks like a little black bear), who ran into woods, when the family's car was in a car accident. The owners went looking for him for 12 straight hours, and for days and weeks after that, with no success.

Unknowing to them, Bear was holed up in an auto parts yard 16 miles away, where the people there fed him and petted him,and called him "Cornbread". Eventually, through the neighborhood animal shelter, Bear was checked for a computer chip that he had in him, and his owners were notified. That begins the so cool reunification after 2+ years, of Bear with his overjoyed owners (parents).

Feeling a little down lately ? This video will pick you up and warm your heart. I try to make a little time in my days for stuff like this. Two of the best videos I ever saw (especially the reunification one, of Bear on the happiest day of his life)

Dog Missing For Two Years Thrilled To Be Reunited With Tearful Owners

The following pictures are from a Google search of >>> dog reunited with owner, after Hurricane Katrina

attachment.php

capt.gaja10109072301.topix_katrina_pets_gaja101.jpg
th
shelterme1.jpg
51931421.jpg

dog%20reunited%20with%20family%20after%20Katrina.jpg
th
th

-c32adaf213c88903.jpg
cover_5.jpg

trupo-shotjpg-b95835ba26f71fee.jpg
th

dog.jpg
th
th
capt.gaja10309072332.katrina_pets_gaja103.jpg
th

katrina-dog-reunion-feature-618x381.jpg

Screen-Shot-2015-08-31-at-9.42.14-PM.png

Last edited:
Just this one special picture says it all. >> One word >> LOVE!

attachment.php

Last edited:
This is certainly not to take anything away from the people who took care of Bear for 2 years (and gave him love too), but if anyone should ever find a lost dog, they should contact a Humane Society, ASPCA, or some other animal friendly group, and have the dog scanned for a computer chip. A simple check like that could reunite the dog with his/her owner(s) right away, if he/she does have one of those chips.

Veterinarians can also scan for a chip, and many will do it free of charge.

Who couldn't love a dog???

I know.

But believe it or not, there are people and also cultures that have an ice block in place of a heart.

May they all burn in Hell for an Eternity.

Forum List

Back