Does Your Name Affect Your Chances in Life?

22 years ago, when I was a school teacher, at the beginning of the school year, two new students arrived, identical twins.

So, I am reading the names from the attendance list and come across:

Johnson*, Lemongelo
Johnson*, Orangelo

*Last name changed, just to be safe, here.

They pronounced the "g" just like "j" in "jello".

Totally bluffed, I asked what that was all about. Said the one young boy to me: "when our mom had us, she got so sick, she had to stay in the hospital all week and all she could eat was jellow and the only two kinds she liked were lemon and orange. And that's our names".

True story.

Dear Lord, I wonder what they are doing today.

Here is a "scoop" which I will spoon feed to you kind folks:

"Lemongello was placed on probation for ten years following arson, insurance fraud and bribery charges. He was forced to give up his contracting work in Florida while on probation, was fined $5,000 and was ordered to pay over $110,000 in restitution to insurance companies.

Lemongello and his brother, professional bowler Lemongello, were kidnapped and robbed in 1982. Baseball players Manny Seoane and Lemongello were arrested in connection with the incident. Lemongello was Lemongello's cousin. Seoane and Lemongello were both sentenced to seven years of probation following the arrests".
Lemongello

Moral of the story: There is always room for lemon gello

lemongello - can't get you off my mind~lemogello cannot forget you either.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOwBxKIVxqY]peter lemongello - can't get you off my mind - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
In the town I lived in NW Ark there were three guys with the same name as I, and we were all self employed....I would always get the calls from angry people looking for their airplane, one was either selling or repairing...the other was a housing contractor, since I was a masonry contractor I would always play like I was him and would reject their attempts at getting work .....

22 years ago, when I was a school teacher, at the beginning of the school year, two new students arrived, identical twins.

Johnson*, Lemongelo
Johnson*, Orangelo

Totally bluffed, I asked what that was all about. Said the one young boy to me: "when our mom had us, she got so sick, she had to stay in the hospital all week and all she could eat was jellow and the only two kinds she liked were lemon and orange. And that's our names".

True story.

"Lemongello was placed on probation for ten years following arson, insurance fraud and bribery charges. He was forced to give up his contracting work in Florida while on probation, was fined $5,000 and was ordered to pay over $110,000 in restitution to insurance companies.

Lemongello and his brother, professional bowler Lemongello, were kidnapped and robbed in 1982. Baseball players Manny Seoane and Lemongello were arrested in connection with the incident. Lemongello was Lemongello's cousin. Seoane and Lemongello were both sentenced to seven years of probation following the arrests".
Lemongello

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOwBxKIVxqY]peter lemongello - can't get you off my mind - YouTube[/ame]

lolz....

different lemongelos..

And yes, these two names were spelled with just one "l".

Johnson*, Lemongelo
Johnson*, Orangelo

True story.

Lemongello

lolz....

different lemongelos..

They changed the spelling of their name so you would not find them....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLqhduumlgI]Peter Lemongello Love 76 Commercial - YouTube[/ame]

:lol:

Last edited:

Lemongello

peter lemongello - can't get you off my mind - YouTube

lolz....

different lemongelos..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLqhduumlgI]Peter Lemongello Love 76 Commercial - YouTube[/ame]

Uhhh, by my guestimate, they were born in 1978....

lolz....

different lemongelos..

Uhhh, by my guestimate, they were born in 1978....

See what I am talking about ....it is all a deception.....

Lemongello.....

home_new_01.jpg

Further.........
supercringe.png

Forum List

Back