Does your City Hall fly a flag of Ukraine?

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
Two cities close to me fly a flag of Ukraine. A lot of people don’t understand why this is going on. They don’t agree with it. But I’m wondering here if in your local city … does your City Hall fly a flag of Ukraine? And what do you think about if you support it or not?

I say The whole thing is hypocrisy whatever one might think of Ukraine or Russia, it doesn’t make a lot of sense. One can make the argument that a City Hall should be flying a flag of any country for whatever reason…. Including a war, or some sort of a cause that you might think is a just cause .

We haven’t even begun to discuss how Iraqi Americans are feeling about this. They see American politician, saying we’re gonna support Ukraine. They see Republicans and Democrats saying we’re gonna support Ukraine because America is the country of morals and standards. And yet we have invaded other countries. I think America is the country of morals and standards, but for us to be on a high moral horse, lecturing other countries for invading other countries, no way, that’s American exceptionalism . That’s what FDR and Dwight Eisenhower warned us about.

Better than that one can make the argument that a City Hall in anywhere in the United States should be flying the American flag that’s it. Or if we go to war like World War III, then we’ll fly the flag of our allies. How about that that seems to make sense

Let’s try and avoid the personal attacks here. This is a free country. I don’t know if its drug usage, Instagram, TikTok, I don’t what happened to some Americans where they think that they can disregard fellow Americans and attack them for having a different opinion irt if we should support Ukraine or not. Common sense is thrown out the window here.

Most Americans though want to have a discussion about Ukraine, and many of them oppose supporting Ukraine for various reasons.

Ukraine and Russia are authoritarian. This is America a free country. I want to hear what fellow Americans have to say about seeing a flag of Ukraine at their City Hall if the flag of Ukraine is at your City Hall.

No, our little town hall flys the stars and stripes and the Arizona state flag.
The police station flys the stars and stripes and the state flag as well as MIA flag
I think I saw also by the Lackawanna City Hall to they fly the flag of the European Union. I’m thinking to myself what’s going on here

Good point about the state flags being flown. I’m glad to see that your town in Arizona is doing that. I Actually visited an unincorporated town in Arizona on a cross country trip last year…. was a lot of fun. Arizona in general is very beautiful. I like the red mountains.

Well I think that City Halls across America should be flying there state flag as well as the American flag.

I’m open to hearing what other people have to say if they happen to support their City Hall flying a flag of Ukraine or if it’s not flying a flag of Ukraine ..if they want them to. Tell us why. Tell us if you think it’s OK for your City Hall to fly a flag of the European Union.

My city hall have jumped the shark (fin soup) and only flies one flag ...

china-flag.jpg

Along with other flags for the PC virtue signallers to suport those fighting the Afghanistan conflict ( we women ), the Yemeni civil war, the Mexican drug war, the Myanmar internal struggle, the Ethiopian civil war and plus one symbolising the US fight against the Piss Pants Paedophile and his drug addled son .

..... I’m wondering here if in your local city … does your City Hall fly a flag of Ukraine?
Unfortunately, yes.
And what do you think about if you support it or not?
I DO NOT support it.
I say The whole thing is hypocrisy whatever one might think of Ukraine or Russia, it doesn’t make a lot of sense. One can make the argument that a City Hall should be flying a flag of any country for whatever reason…. Including a war, or some sort of a cause that you might think is a just cause .

We haven’t even begun to discuss how Iraqi Americans are feeling about this. They see American politician, saying we’re gonna support Ukraine. They see Republicans and Democrats saying we’re gonna support Ukraine because America is the country of morals and standards. And yet we have invaded other countries. I think America is the country of morals and standards, but for us to be on a high moral horse, lecturing other countries for invading other countries, no way, that’s American exceptionalism . That’s what FDR and Dwight Eisenhower warned us about.
I agree with you 1 million percent.

Forum List

Back