Does Trump Have A Sense Of Humor?

I can't help but wonder how OP defines a "good laugh".

Seriously?

Listen to the "Worlds Collide" podcast on the 24th. You will hear people having a good laugh.
Seriously? You are unable and/or unwilling to articulate what you mean by a "good laugh" so you blow us off with an assignment to listen to a podcast two weeks from now?

You don't know what a good laugh is? A sincere laugh?

Man....that's sad.

I have been aware of Trump for many years. First as a guest of Howard Stern and then as a TV personality. Then as a political player

Thinking back over all that time, I can't say I remember seeing him or hearing him having a good laugh.

You know.....laughing or chuckling over something funny.

Anyone else notice this? Anyone ever see him laugh?

Well, his entire life has been a joke, if that's what you mean.

Funny how we label someone's life a joke when we've never lived it.

I have been aware of Trump for many years. First as a guest of Howard Stern and then as a TV personality. Then as a political player

Thinking back over all that time, I can't say I remember seeing him or hearing him having a good laugh.

You know.....laughing or chuckling over something funny.

Anyone else notice this? Anyone ever see him laugh?

Well, his entire life has been a joke, if that's what you mean.

Funny how we label someone's life a joke when we've never lived it.

The man was born into immense wealth and is worth less than if he simply retired from the get-go, yet thinks he's "built" something. Yes, his life has been a joke. But not a funny joke. A sad and pathetic one.

The man was born into immense wealth and is worth less than if he simply retired from the get-go, yet thinks he's "built" something. Yes, his life has been a joke. But not a funny joke. A sad and pathetic one.

The man was born rich, therefore the rest of his life was a sad joke. Got it.

Perfectly appropriate and proof that polar opposites exist.

Of course Trump has a sense of humor, it's been on display for almost a year!..Just the scum of the left and the low 2 digit IQ'd MSM don't get the nuance of it...he's really better than Jon Stewart!

1jiDpQe.jpg

See, only you fucking morons would think that was RACIST, instead of HILARIOUS! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::fu:

Of course Trump has a sense of humor, it's been on display for almost a year!..Just the scum of the left and the low 2 digit IQ'd MSM don't get the nuance of it...he's really better than Jon Stewart!

More that he's not funny, he's just sleazy.

The man was born rich, therefore the rest of his life was a sad joke. Got it.

Perfectly appropriate and proof that polar opposites exist.
Judgmental, aren't we?

Hark! Who goes there! Alas!

Forum List

Back