Does Trump FULLY realize that he's under criminal investigation?

Quite concerned about both issues on display today but not so much about Russia ties as a business man and that is getting brought in. I will say that the obfuscation of NSA section 702 raw data is the more deleterious of the two... And by the testimony today it is clear that Russia and the rest of the world expected HRC to win. The intelligence world concluded that Russia was trying to soften her up as she began her presidency.

I do believe that if collusion / coordination is verified, post inauguration he should be fully prosecuted and disgraced.

Hey you stupid fucker, no actual quote by Comey ever says that. Those left wing rags can make shit up all day long.

Comey confirmed the Trump campaign, ie Trump associates, have been under investigation since before august. Both a national security investigation and a criminal investigation.

No doofus, he doesn't mention Trump.

Yeah, I'm sure he'll be going to jail just as soon as Hillary does......

Sure...."lock her up".......and "lock him up".......How did the first slogan work out?
No, Trump will not be locked up, he'll simply be disgraced during his last days of dementia stupor.

While I think you are full of s**t, it really does not matter.

I'd love to see you piss off the right and take him down. You pissed them off once before and they wiped the floor with you in 2010.

There won't be a left wing judge appointed to the SCOTUS for decades.

Be my guest.

Take all the partisan bullshit aside and ask yourself IF the Trumpster realizes that he is currently under a criminal investigation?

Do Trump acolytes understand that if indeed a full and impartial investigation is to take place that folks like STONE,MANAFORT, FLYNN, etc. are all going to be called (subpoenaed) to testify under oath about the Trump's administration ties to Russian oligarchs and intelligence agents?

In modern times, how many presidents have been linked to collusion with a foreign and hostile government?

This will be really fun to watch unfold....
Where's the proof of the Russian connection? Show right now or forget it... Jack weed

Clinton brought Trump's Presidency on herself by being a lying bitch and killing people in Benghazi and then sucking Putin's dick for $125 Million, selling our Uranium to them which was then sold to Iran, and then taking &100 Million from Saudi Arabia and then Bleach Bitting her Server, sharing classified information with unauthorized Assholes, and conspiring with The DNC to rig their own Phucking Primariy! And that's not Fake News.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/29/...kpile-of-enriched-uranium-to-russia.html?_r=0
Iran Hands Over Stockpile of Enriched Uranium to Russia
A Russian ship left Iran on Monday carrying almost all of Iran’s stockpile of low-enriched uranium, fulfilling a major step in the nuclear deal struck last summer and, for the first time in nearly a decade, apparently leaving Iran with too little fuel to manufacture a nuclear weapon.

Russia sold uranium ore to Iran (130 tons) which now that they're under international inspection, they can only enrich into reactor fuel, not nuclear weapons.

Realize that there was illegality with leaking, 'unmasked' Sec. Flin from the Oct. FISA warrant under section 702 of the NSA raw data collection.

Comey said that if needed for the 'context' the name could legally be unmasked.

Quite concerned about both issues on display today but not so much about Russia ties as a business man and that is getting brought in. I will say that the obfuscation of NSA section 702 raw data is the more deleterious of the two... And by the testimony today it is clear that Russia and the rest of the world expected HRC to win. The intelligence world concluded that Russia was trying to soften her up as she began her presidency.

I do believe that if collusion / coordination is verified, post inauguration he should be fully prosecuted and disgraced.
If Russia did anything they did it with Clinton. She got $125 Million from Russia. Obama got $64 Million & Russia got our Uranium!

In fact today the re-re-reestablished that there was no Russian Trump evidence.

Where's the proof of the Russian connection? Show right now or forget it... Jack weed

Now that Comey, the FBI, DOJ, NSA, GCHQ have all refuted wiretaping Trump Tower, where's the proof Obama wiretaped Trump Tower? Show right now or forget it....Jack weed

Take all the partisan bullshit aside and ask yourself IF the Trumpster realizes that he is currently under a criminal investigation?

Do Trump acolytes understand that if indeed a full and impartial investigation is to take place that folks like STONE,MANAFORT, FLYNN, etc. are all going to be called (subpoenaed) to testify under oath about the Trump's administration ties to Russian oligarchs and intelligence agents?

In modern times, how many presidents have been linked to collusion with a foreign and hostile government?

He can't.

When is the parallel to all the Clinton Crime Family "donation" / speech money going to be compared to some of these Trump / Russia "claims"

Is there a difference between "realize" and "FULLY realize". Despite the left's continuing fantasy it seems that the past two months have probably been the only time Trump hasn't been under investigation since he became a political player. Get it?

Now that Comey, the FBI, DOJ, NSA, GCHQ have all refuted wiretaping Trump Tower, where's the proof Obama wiretaped Trump Tower? Show right now or forget it....Jack weed

I noticed you changed subjects when asked to produce.

You belong in the JakeStarkey (Can't back up anything) club.

Wrong again, moron. Trump is not under investigation. No one is going to be subpoenaed.

Forum List

Back