Does Trump FULLY realize that he's under criminal investigation?

A good deal of the hearing had to do this issue of ongoing investigation of the leaking of 'unmasked' NSA data now handed over to the other 16 gov. agencies. This has to do with illegal tapping. Still in investigation or will be investigated so they can't comment

Take all the partisan bullshit aside and ask yourself IF the Trumpster realizes that he is currently under a criminal investigation?

Do Trump acolytes understand that if indeed a full and impartial investigation is to take place that folks like STONE,MANAFORT, FLYNN, etc. are all going to be called (subpoenaed) to testify under oath about the Trump's administration ties to Russian oligarchs and intelligence agents?

In modern times, how many presidents have been linked to collusion with a foreign and hostile government?

This will be really fun to watch unfold....

Wrong again, moron. Trump is not under investigation. No one is going to be subpoenaed.
What's the color of the sky in the world that you live?

FBI director confirms investigation of possible collusion between Trump campaign and Russia

If I were in Trump's shoes I would be more thankful than ever that the tapping claim was out there!!!

Hey you stupid fucker, no actual quote by Comey ever says that. Those left wing rags can make shit up all day long.

Comey confirmed the Trump campaign, ie Trump associates, have been under investigation since before august. Both a national security investigation and a criminal investigation.

No doofus, he doesn't mention Trump.

Actually he does. Trump campaign, and Trump associates. But not Donald Trump.

You just remember your certainty of your convictions about this, Time will tell....

When is the parallel to all the Clinton Crime Family "donation" / speech money going to be compared to some of these Trump / Russia "claims"
Maybe when she becomes president. Until then it's your orange clown that's under investigation because of the serious allegations against him.

It's hilarious that the more trouble the Liar in Chief gets into the more Hillary references there are by you Trumpettes.

I noticed you changed subjects when asked to produce.

The proof is contained in top secret communication intercepts. The people who have access to them, have said they prove a circumstantial case of collusion. If you want them posted, you'll have to ask Trump to declassify the information he was briefed on.

Obama is sitting in a much more tenuous position than Trump as far as the facts are concerned, thus far...

Now that Comey, the FBI, DOJ, NSA, GCHQ have all refuted wiretaping Trump Tower, where's the proof Obama wiretaped Trump Tower? Show right now or forget it....Jack weed

Oct FISA warant NSA 702 "unmasking" of Sec. Flynn

A wiretap of the Russians proves Trump tower was wiretaped? As they say, are you on drugs? It proves the russian ambassador was the subject, and the one being listened to. Unmasking Flynn proves he wasn't the subject.

In fact Obama admin. had to go to the FISA court twice to get the taps, 1st was denied, 2nd in Oct. was much narrower in scope. The illegality was the mishandling of the fruits of the 2nd

I noticed you changed subjects when asked to produce.

The proof is contained in top secret communication intercepts. The people who have access to them, have said they prove a circumstantial case of collusion. If you want them posted, you'll have to ask Trump to declassify the information he was briefed on.

Yes, we keep hearing that.

No proof.

Like I said, he's likely sitting pretty waiting to drop the hammer. Would much rather be in his shoes than O's ....

When is the parallel to all the Clinton Crime Family "donation" / speech money going to be compared to some of these Trump / Russia "claims"
Maybe when she becomes president. Until then it's your orange clown that's under investigation because of the serious allegations against him.

It's hilarious that the more trouble the Liar in Chief gets into the more Hillary references there are by you Trumpettes.

When she become president ????

Now, that's funny.

If you keep trump you have a disaster.

If you topple him, Pence takes over and you'll never see another legislative majority in your lifetime.

Take your pick.

Take all the partisan bullshit aside and ask yourself IF the Trumpster realizes that he is currently under a criminal investigation?

Do Trump acolytes understand that if indeed a full and impartial investigation is to take place that folks like STONE,MANAFORT, FLYNN, etc. are all going to be called (subpoenaed) to testify under oath about the Trump's administration ties to Russian oligarchs and intelligence agents?

In modern times, how many presidents have been linked to collusion with a foreign and hostile government?

This will be really fun to watch unfold....

Yeah, I'm sure he'll be going to jail just as soon as Hillary does......
The last refuge of a scoundrel and a deplorable is diverting from the Trump shit sandwich to Hillary Clinton.

I didn't vote for Trump. Would you like to try again? :dig:

Sun Devel, there is the documentation of the FISA requests and the mishandling of these. As to what gets brought to light will take some time. That is why it's absurd to gather that a "no information to confirm Trumps claims at this time" means squat.

There simply isn't information until it is all collated, tied in a bow and then presented..

Sun Devil, you are absolutely correct, shouldn't bring HRC into this... if she's president in 2020 I'll be sure to though

Forum List

Back