Does Trump FULLY realize that he's under criminal investigation?

David Leonhardt: “The ninth week of Donald Trump’s presidency began with the F.B.I. director calling him a liar.”
hqdefault.jpg

Does the lunatic left realize that this is a big witch hunt based on nothing by speculation and conjecture?
It's much more than conjecture...certainly enough to investigate according to both sides of the political aisle...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
here some more info...on the Russian hacks and leaks.

Russian Hackers of DNC Said to Nab Secrets From NATO, Soros

What crime is he being accused of? Will you liberals ever pony up an answer?
I have no idea, it was all tight lipped because the investigation is on going...?

Does the lunatic left realize that this is a big witch hunt based on nothing by speculation and conjecture?
It's much more than conjecture...certainly enough to investigate according to both sides of the political aisle...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have no idea, it was all tight lipped because the investigation is on going...?

How about the real truth?

You don't know shit. In fact, you know so little that you cannot even dream up a so-called crime to charge anyone with!

You libs are getting more pathetic every day. I have placed a number of you on ignore because nobody should be allowed on the Internet if they are incapable of cognitive thought processes.

You libs are so stupid you cannot be trusted to pour piss out of your boots with the instructions written on the heel!

The Left is just fucking delusional. There's no other explanation
They aren't delusional. They are paid to be unreasonable.

I am telling you folks that you are under siege here from professional paid Internet Trolls.

The DNC is spending Millions for these people to disrupt Social Media and bait and flame legitimate posters so that no actual valuable discourse, debate discussion or dialogue can take place, and so they can engage in continual spamming of your message board, and continue to propagate Negative Messaging for purposes of demoralizing supporters of the current Administration.

As long as they can attack the message board with negative messaging, and distract you with it and force you to defend the nonsensical, they can continue the cycle of Negative Messaging and Spamming Social Media.
Old news. That's the tactic that Trump elected. We're just taking America back and no amount of your counter-propaganda is going to convince me I'm not real.

How about the real truth?

You don't know shit. In fact, you know so little that you cannot even dream up a so-called crime to charge anyone with!

You libs are getting more pathetic every day. I have placed a number of you on ignore because nobody should be allowed on the Internet if they are incapable of cognitive thought processes.

You libs are so stupid you cannot be trusted to pour piss out of your boots with the instructions written on the heel!
The only crimes to come to my mind after listening to all th different news channels and recaps from the hearings is possibly espionage and /or treason... those are pretty serious allegations, and as you say, without knowing the classified information or what they may find out to confirm or negate the accusations, I did not want to be specific with my own opinion or thoughts, but since you insist, there you have it....

Take all the partisan bullshit aside and ask yourself IF the Trumpster realizes that he is currently under a criminal investigation?

Do Trump acolytes understand that if indeed a full and impartial investigation is to take place that folks like STONE,MANAFORT, FLYNN, etc. are all going to be called (subpoenaed) to testify under oath about the Trump's administration ties to Russian oligarchs and intelligence agents?

In modern times, how many presidents have been linked to collusion with a foreign and hostile government?

This will be really fun to watch unfold....

Do you realize that you are delusional? Get some help, for the love of god.

Nothing will come out of this regressive witch hunt, it's a conspiracy to the likes of Bush being a reptilian. Unfoil your head.

Yes, I usually take such advice seriously especially when they come from morons in a right wing forum....LOL (what an asshole)

Take all the partisan bullshit aside and ask yourself IF the Trumpster realizes that he is currently under a criminal investigation?

Do Trump acolytes understand that if indeed a full and impartial investigation is to take place that folks like STONE,MANAFORT, FLYNN, etc. are all going to be called (subpoenaed) to testify under oath about the Trump's administration ties to Russian oligarchs and intelligence agents?

In modern times, how many presidents have been linked to collusion with a foreign and hostile government?

This will be really fun to watch unfold....

What you say we bet our board use the only thing that occurred is no more than liberal butt hurt?

Nothing will come out of this regressive witch hunt, it's a conspiracy to the likes of Bush being a reptilian. Unfoil your head.
The FBI will continue it's national security investigation for at lest another six months, if not longer.

You cannot reason with people who are being paid to come to your forum and spam it all day long with Negative Messaging.

Tomorrow it will be other nonsensical baseless accusations.

This will go on for about 8 years unless the moderators do something about it.

These are not discussions. It is nothing but flaming, and troll baiting, and spamming the forum every single day.

Just ask them if they believe Clapper who was Obama's Chief of National Intelligence when he said there was NO RUSSIAN COLLUSION.

You will never get an answer from any of them. They are paid to troll, disrupt discussion and be entirely unreasonable and to ignore all rational arguments that refute their trolling posts.
Hey clean coal idiot what don't you understand that the Russian Trump CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION is ongoing and just getting underway?
We know you're scared shitless to find out why so many of Trump's staff and friends had " constant contact" with Moscow.
The American people need to know if their president is a crook.
You..., not so much
Remember you said you thought it was a mistake for the orange clown to fire Paul Manafort? I do. Now that we know he was doing business with Russia while Trump's campaign manager leaves you with much egg on your face.

Yes, I usually take such advice seriously especially when they come from morons in a right wing forum....LOL (what an asshole)
If this was as RW a forum as you claim, you would have been banned after your first post.
so right wingers and their message board sites don't believe in free speech or debate??? what does your comment mean Indee?

You cannot reason with people who are being paid to come to your forum and spam it all day long with Negative Messaging.

Tomorrow it will be other nonsensical baseless accusations.

This will go on for about 8 years unless the moderators do something about it.

These are not discussions. It is nothing but flaming, and troll baiting, and spamming the forum every single day.

Just ask them if they believe Clapper who was Obama's Chief of National Intelligence when he said there was NO RUSSIAN COLLUSION.

You will never get an answer from any of them. They are paid to troll, disrupt discussion and be entirely unreasonable and to ignore all rational arguments that refute their trolling posts.
Hey clean coal idiot what don't you understand that the Russian Trump CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION is ongoing and just getting underway?
We know you're scared shitless to find out why so many of Trump's staff and friends had " constant contact" with Moscow.
The American people need to know if their president is a crook.
You..., not so much
Remember you said you thought it was a mistake for the orange clown to fire Paul Manafort? I do. Now that we know he was doing business with Russia while Trump's campaign manager leaves you with much egg on your face.
Maybe you're just a boring idiot.
Lighten up and provide us with a reason to pay attention to you.

Hey, Trump is the one that brought this on himself. When he said that Obama had his towers tapped, and then continues to double down on that, well, if it was a normal citizen, they might check on it, but when it is said by a sitting president, they are definitely going to look into it.

And, another thing that is apparent is that Trump doesn't realize that the entire world is listening to what he says because he's the president of this country, and they will listen to EVERYTHING he says, whether it's thought out or not.

Trump should really look into learning how to act a bit more dignified.
That ship has sailed.

Forum List

Back