Does the World Have the Guts to Admit the Truth About Islam??

Discussion in 'Religion and Ethics' started by Bonnie, Jul 25, 2005.

1. Bonnie

Bonnie Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +669
    A Hate-Filled Religion
    By Tom Barrett (07/24/05)

link
    http://www.americandaily.com/article/8395

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. GotZoom

GotZoom Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +366
    Now, if just everyone would understand this. People need to wake up and learn what the true enemy is determined to do.

This won't get any negative responses. No one on this board is insane enough to dispute what this says.

I can't wait to see if I'm wrong.

3. archangel

archangel Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    not running for office... so know need to be pc....Islam sucks...anyone who studies history knows that...all ya need to do is go back to the "Ottoman Empire" and fast forward...much less the beginnings of Muhammed's perversion........... :firing:

4. alien21010

alien21010 Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8
    'Lest we forget about the Crusades...

Fact of the matter is, that any religion can be perverted to meet any type of purpose by any person in the world. Christianity has fallen prey to the same type of hate mongering, and perversion that Islam is currently experiencing, at least a few times in the course of the world.

If you like spreading hate, and disinformation, then go ahead and bitch about how "evil" Islam is. If you want to abolish the misinformation that prevails in our world, then you will take the time to realize that Islam is not a religion that preaches violence, any more so than Christianity or Judaism.

Blame humans for their perversion. Do not blame an entire religion.

5. dmp

dmp Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +741

wow...except this is NOTHING to do with the crusades...so a modicum of research on the Crusades before relating them to a Religion of Terror.

6. Said1

Said1 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +937
    Hmmm, no one IS pinning it on the entire religion. Athough presently, there is are HUGE differences between Christianity and Judaism in comparision to Islam. Care to wager a guess or two?

7. rtwngAvngr

rtwngAvngr Guest

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +511
    The crusades were a response to muslim aggression into previously non muslim lands.

The violence is not a PERVERSION of the religion, it is the religion. Did you read the quotes from the Koran or did your pc filter catch the truth and hide it from your consciousness?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. alien21010

alien21010 Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8
    Comparing violence in one religion to violence in another religion is not a justifiable analogy? Especially when both parties were killing "non-believers" in the "Name of God."

Does 1+1 NOT = 2?

9. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    I believe he may be referring to something like this:

http://atheism.about.com/library/FAQs/christian/blchron_xian_crusades13.htm

10. alien21010

alien21010 Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8
    All I see in that entire article are quotes taken from Evangelist Christians, in response to some unidentified prompt. If you want to talk about hate mongering, then perhaps you should look no farther than the Pastors spewing this crap about Islam. I don't see my muslim friends (who pray according to the Qoran) telling their children about the evils of America. I also don't see many Christians telling their children to torture non-believers until the accept "our lord and savior Jesus Christ" (See: Spanish Inquisition).

Yet again, Islam is not a fundamentally violent religion. Just like Christianity and Judaism. If you want to know what is causing terrorism, look at the economic and financial hardships that these people are in. The same causes for communism throughout the world in the middle portion of the 20th century, are the same causes for terrorism in the Middle East, now. As much as you're going to hate me for saying this, the situation with the terrorists is largely the fault of broken, and ass backwards policies concerning the region, dating back to Eisenhower.