Does the use of excessive capslock affect the probability of reading a long post in f

If a thread uses 'excessive' or unneeded caps oft or for extending sections,

• I am more likely to read the post in its entirety

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
What difference does it make?

The posts I usually don't read are the huge run on sentaces and people that don't use enough paragraghs.

The posts I usually don't read are the huge run on sentences and people that don't use enough paragraghs.

I agree...plus I have found I am much more likely to read a double spaced post than one with a long block of condensed text.

How about the posters that type like this

I think what I type is more important if I do it this way!

I'll skip right to the capitalized part to see if their post is worth reading at all. Makes it easier to keep moving.. :)

The posts I usually don't read are the huge run on sentences and people that don't use enough paragraghs.

I agree...plus I have found I am much more likely to read a double spaced post than one with a long block of condensed text.
That is a good point, I have a tendency myself to double space every sentance unless I'm writing something detailed.

i will admit ...da man...walked by and said...why are you posting like an illiterate redneck? (he is not capt obvious) i told him i couldnt be bother with all that shit and this was the way i had posted since i hit the net...his comment....why the fuck does anyone talk to you?

i felt the love

Forum List

Back