Does the U.S. want Trump’s Muslim solution or the vigilantism the E. U. is moving to?

I disagree although I know that is why Euro government want immigrant , it is for taxpayers to fund the easy life of euro retirees . Best to forget about the easy life and preserve your country , traditions , culture and way of life Greatest . ----------------- same goes for the USA !!
instead of depending on foreigners to augment our society we need to promote larger American families as well as stop all abortions.....over 50 million Americans have been exterminated by the Left through abortions....

By the left?

Are you suggesting that no right wing Christian girls get abortions?

Look again. The vast majority of all your abortions are Christians aborting their potential children.

Regards
DL
guess who pushed Roe v Wade....? who made it into a woman's 'right'....? who made it accessible....? who pushes promiscuity...? who is destroying our Christian culture.....?

I disagree although I know that is why Euro government want immigrant , it is for taxpayers to fund the easy life of euro retirees . Best to forget about the easy life and preserve your country , traditions , culture and way of life Greatest . ----------------- same goes for the USA !!
instead of depending on foreigners to augment our society we need to promote larger American families as well as stop all abortions.....over 50 million Americans have been exterminated by the Left through abortions....

By the left?

Look again. The vast majority of all your abortions are Christians aborting their potential children.

Regards
DL
I don't think that Christian was mentioned was it Greatest ??

I mentioned it since the other poster seemed to forget that the U.S. is a Christian majority nation and it does not seem to mind aborting potential Christians.

Regards
DL

I suppose that lots of righties and lefties get abortion but generally speaking it is the left that loves and supports abortion of ALL types Greatest !!

That is a lie.

It is not abortion that is being supported. It is your freedom to chose what you wish done to your body.

Most would appreciate that fight for freedom but some fools will reject freedom for trying to control other free people.

Regards
DL

By the left?

Regards
DL
guess who pushed Roe v Wade....? who made it into a woman's 'right'....? who made it accessible....? who pushes promiscuity...? who is destroying our Christian culture.....?

Christians are rejecting Christianity, as they should. It is only good for creating homophobic and misogynous people.

Christianity is an immoral creed just like Islam is. If not we would not remember the Inquisition.

Regards
DL

I suppose that lots of righties and lefties get abortion but generally speaking it is the left that loves and supports abortion of ALL types Greatest !!

That is a lie.

It is not abortion that is being supported. It is your freedom to chose what you wish done to your body.

Most would appreciate that fight for freedom but some fools will reject freedom for trying to control other free people.

Regards
DL
----------------------- abortion , also known as MURDER in many cases is , well , its murder and should be recognized as murder in some cases Greatest .

By the left?

Regards
DL

Christians are rejecting Christianity, as they should. It is only good for creating homophobic and misogynous people.

Christianity is an immoral creed just like Islam is. If not we would not remember the Inquisition.

Regards
DL
--------------------------- Christian crime , well you need to go hundreds of years in the past to bring up Christian sanctioned crimes 'mrobama' , err Greatest . Course 'islams' crimes started at 'islams' invention in about 700 AD and continue today with fresh crimes every morning on TV and in the news Greatest !!

That is a lie.

Regards
DL
----------------------- abortion , also known as MURDER in many cases is , well , its murder and should be recognized as murder in some cases Greatest .

Either it is or it is not murder to you. There should be no (some cases are) to you.

If you are to vote to control a woman and her reproduction, I hope you are ready pay all the support that would be required if those millions were not aborted.

Before saying that you are ready to pay those costs, have a look at the statistics for children of one parent homes and see all the damage we do to ourselves.

Most are as shown at the end of this clip.

Regards
DL

By the left?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
--------------------------- Christian crime , well you need to go hundreds of years in the past to bring up Christian sanctioned crimes 'mrobama' , err Greatest . Course 'islams' crimes started at 'islams' invention in about 700 AD and continue today with fresh crimes every morning on TV and in the news Greatest !!

Russia is teaching us on how to deal with some of those crimes.

Refugees Go Clubbing In Russia, Harass Girls, Wake Up In Hospital The Next Morning

Regards
DL

they need to feed the worms rather than get another chance . And then , mass deportation of all the others .

That is a lie.

Regards
DL

Either it is or it is not murder to you. There should be no (some cases are) to you.

If you are to vote to control a woman and her reproduction, I hope you are ready pay all the support that would be required if those millions were not aborted.

Before saying that you are ready to pay those costs, have a look at the statistics for children of one parent homes and see all the damage we do to ourselves.

Regards
DL

----------------------------- didn't watch the clip . I have long supported the solution of putting unwanted children to be raised in adoption or orphanages , that's better than murdering them Greatest !!

There is no way to sugar coat the facts. The United States is aborting its own people and now looks for a replacement people. However, many are deluded into thinking that they aren't being replaced at all!

they need to feed the worms rather than get another chance . And then , mass deportation of all the others .

Let's not throw away all of our morals.

We can deal with these problems in moral ways.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
----------------------- nothing immoral about feeding the enemy to the worms . Their survival after a slap on the wrist is the problem . Survival means repeat offenders Greatest .

That is a lie.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

----------------------------- didn't watch the clip . I have long supported the solution of putting unwanted children to be raised in adoption or orphanages , that's better than murdering them Greatest !!

I agree.

I am pro-choice. Not pro-abortion. There is a big difference.

I don't know just how much better or worse we can make things by not aborting and warehousing the unwanted instead.

Statistics for legality, abuse and a likely good end are showing poorly for those not in a two parent home.

I went that route myself, broken home and orphanage, and just saved myself by the skin of my teeth.

Regards
DL

We probably need a temporary pause on all Immigration. We need time to reassess and address the awful state of things. We can start by ending all Illegal Immigration.

Immigration has to be done the right way. It has to be organized and controlled. This chaotic Illegal invasion needs to end. The time has come to do something.

stock-photo-3605989-slot-machine-winner-777.jpg

Regards
DL
----------------------- nothing immoral about feeding the enemy to the worms . Their survival after a slap on the wrist is the problem . Survival means repeat offenders Greatest .

There is something immoral about killing as a form of justice against those who have not killed.

Killing is an inappropriate response to anything less than killing.

Regards
DL

"But we are a nation of immigrants"

-----

True.

That does not mean that we need to CONTINUE to be nation of immigrants.

Back in the heyday of immigration, we had fewer than 100,000,000 souls in this country.

With so much land on our hands that we were giving it away, as we fulfilled Manifest Destiny, and with a job for everyone who wanted one.

Time change... conditions change.

We are now a nation of 300,000,000+ souls.

We now rule the midsection of the continent from ocean to ocean

We no longer need immigrants the way we once did.

We no longer have vast tracts of land to give away.

We no longer have a job for everyone who wants one.

We can no longer even take care of our own, never mind continuing to absorb legions of newcomers, just because the flakes on the Left think we should.

Our ancestors got here while the getting was good.

That is no longer the case.

First come, first served.

Didn't make it under the wire in time?

Too bad... so sad... go try someplace else.

We're full-up.

Time to hang a "No Vacancy" sign on the Statue of Liberty.

At least for a couple of generations, as we regroup, heal ourselves, and buy ourselves some breathing space to obtain consensus on how to handle immigration in future, if any.

It's our country, and we can do whatever-the-damned-hell we want to with it, and its immigration policies.

Time to let somebody else deal with the Wretched Refuse for a while... we already gave at the office.

Last edited:
immigration of all types should be stopped cold Gentlemen . What does the USA need immigrants for , especially imported muslims with their alien culture and religion ?? The numbers of imported people has risen . USA went from about 210 million people in 1970 census to about 310 million people in 2010 and that later number does not include the 20 - 30 million illegal aliens in the USA .

If the West stops all immigration, we will regress as we are not reproducing enough to maintain our populations. That is why most of the E.U. notions are inviting and accepting immigrants and refugees.

Check your demographics and recognize that fact.

From your POV, you should be happy to have Mexicans coming up by land instead of Muslims coming over the oceans.

Regards
DL

There is no question, birthrate is the root of the downfall of western culture.
Look at a typical European or American white family. They are likely to have more pets than kids. It's disgusting.
The only good thing about it, is white liberals have the fewest.

"But we are a nation of immigrants"

-----

True.

That does not mean that we need to CONTINUE to be nation of immigrants.

Back in the heyday of immigration, we had fewer than 100,000,000 souls in this country.

With so much land on our hands that we were giving it away, as we fulfilled Manifest Destiny, and with a job for everyone who wanted one.

Time change... conditions change.

We are now a nation of 300,000,000+ souls.

We now rule the midsection of the continent from ocean to ocean

We no longer need immigrants the way we once did.

We no longer have vast tracts of land to give away.

We no longer have a job for everyone who wants one.

We can no longer even take care of our own, never mind continuing to absorb legions of newcomers, just because the flakes on the Left think we should.

Our ancestors got here while the getting was good.

That is no longer the case.

First come, first served.

Didn't make it under the wire in time?

Too bad... so sad... go try someplace else.

We're full-up.

Time to hang a "No Vacancy" sign on the Statue of Liberty.

At least for a couple of generations, as we regroup, heal ourselves, and buy ourselves some breathing space to obtain consensus on how to handle immigration in future, if any.

It's our country, and we can do whatever-the-damned-hell we want to with it, and its immigration policies.

Time to let somebody else deal with the Wretched Refuse for a while... we already gave at the office.

"We no longer need immigrants the way we once did."

This is not so because of the fact that the U.S. people, like most Western white nations, do not reproduce enough to keep the population in a healthy demographic shape.

That is why Muslims have been bragging for years now that they will tale over Europe in about 20 years without firing a shot. They will just out breed the white population until Sharia can be pushed through.

Immigrants I like. Muslims and their immoral creed I do not like.

Regards
DL

immigration of all types should be stopped cold Gentlemen . What does the USA need immigrants for , especially imported muslims with their alien culture and religion ?? The numbers of imported people has risen . USA went from about 210 million people in 1970 census to about 310 million people in 2010 and that later number does not include the 20 - 30 million illegal aliens in the USA .

If the West stops all immigration, we will regress as we are not reproducing enough to maintain our populations. That is why most of the E.U. notions are inviting and accepting immigrants and refugees.

Check your demographics and recognize that fact.

From your POV, you should be happy to have Mexicans coming up by land instead of Muslims coming over the oceans.

Regards
DL

There is no question, birthrate is the root of the downfall of western culture.
Look at a typical European or American white family. They are likely to have more pets than kids. It's disgusting.
The only good thing about it, is white liberals have the fewest.

The poor white birth rate is indeed causing problems for us. It seems the brighter the population, the less they feel the need to reproduce many children.

I do not think it is because we think less of children. I think it is just that we do not feel the need to have many.

Any who know of the sibling rivalries of some of the large families might also see why large families are a thing of the past.

Regards
DL

Forum List

Back