Does the U.S. want Trump’s Muslim solution or the vigilantism the E. U. is moving to?

GreatestIam

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2012
Does the U.S. want Trump’s Muslim solution or the vigilantism the E. U. is moving to?

http://www.clarionproject.org/news/germany-police-we-are-not-allowed-arrest-molesters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-sjvz6YKnQ

Will the U.S. and Western coalitions need some new Liberty Valance killers as our police forces get handcuffed by our political leaders and political correctness to a religion that is nothing short of barbaric?

Regardless of the Western country, if the left does not protect the population, the right will have to.

Regards

DL

Despite their claims of moral superiority, the Internationalists who now dominate the Democratic Party seek to undermine the sovereignty of the United States, including the right to maintain and defend its borders.

We probably need a temporary pause on all Immigration. We need time to reassess and address the awful state of things. We can start by ending all Illegal Immigration.

Immigration has to be done the right way. It has to be organized and controlled. This chaotic Illegal invasion needs to end. The time has come to do something.

http://www.clarionproject.org/news/germany-police-we-are-not-allowed-arrest-molesters

Will the U.S. and Western coalitions need some new Liberty Valance killers as our police forces get handcuffed by our political leaders and political correctness to a religion that is nothing short of barbaric?

Regardless of the Western country, if the left does not protect the population, the right will have to.

Regards

DL
interesting thought.

Despite their claims of moral superiority, the Internationalists who now dominate the Democratic Party seek to undermine the sovereignty of the United States, including the right to maintain and defend its borders.

We will see what the majority is at the next election.

Vigilantism is already starting in both the E.U. and most other Western countries.

Regards
DL

We probably need a temporary pause on all Immigration. We need time to reassess and address the awful state of things. We can start by ending all Illegal Immigration.

Immigration has to be done the right way. It has to be organized and controlled. This chaotic Illegal invasion needs to end. The time has come to do something.

You address the illegal immigration and that is fine but it is the legal one that I am discussing. Mexicans are not generally terrorists but most terrorists are Muslims.

Regards
DL

Regards

DL
interesting thought.

More like a forecast of things to come.

Do not sit on the fence.

Regards
DL

Vigilantism is already starting in both the E.U. and most other Western countries.

Regards
DL
------------------------------------------ agree , but i wouldn't call the self defense that Euros are doing as Vigilantism . I'd just call it rightful self defense and a rejection of the Elites plans Greatest !!

You address the illegal immigration and that is fine but it is the legal one that I am discussing. Mexicans are not generally terrorists but most terrorists are Muslims.

Regards
DL

Both have to be addressed. I agree.

immigration of all types should be stopped cold Gentlemen . What does the USA need immigrants for , especially imported muslims with their alien culture and religion ?? The numbers of imported people has risen . USA went from about 210 million people in 1970 census to about 310 million people in 2010 and that later number does not include the 20 - 30 million illegal aliens in the USA .

Regards
DL
------------------------------------------ agree , but i wouldn't call the self defense that Euros are doing as Vigilantism . I'd just call it rightful self defense and a rejection of the Elites plans Greatest !!

No argument on your description.

I am not sure what the plan of our oligarch owners is but do not like what is presently being bough and paid for by them.

Regards
DL

immigration of all types should be stopped cold Gentlemen . What does the USA need immigrants for , especially imported muslims with their alien culture and religion ?? The numbers of imported people has risen . USA went from about 210 million people in 1970 census to about 310 million people in 2010 and that later number does not include the 20 - 30 million illegal aliens in the USA .

If the West stops all immigration, we will regress as we are not reproducing enough to maintain our populations. That is why most of the E.U. notions are inviting and accepting immigrants and refugees.

Check your demographics and recognize that fact.

From your POV, you should be happy to have Mexicans coming up by land instead of Muslims coming over the oceans.

Regards
DL

Last edited:
I disagree although I know that is why Euro government want immigrant , it is for taxpayers to fund the easy life of euro retirees . Best to forget about the easy life and preserve your country , traditions , culture and way of life Greatest . ----------------- same goes for the USA !!

I disagree although I know that is why Euro government want immigrant , it is for taxpayers to fund the easy life of euro retirees . Best to forget about the easy life and preserve your country , traditions , culture and way of life Greatest . ----------------- same goes for the USA !!
instead of depending on foreigners to augment our society we need to promote larger American families as well as stop all abortions.....over 50 million Americans have been exterminated by the Left through abortions....

If you are going to disagree with statistics then best to get statistics to prove your point.

It is not just for those who will retire. It is for the whole population that will not have consumers to keep non-retired workers working.

If you want to preserve your country, traditions, culture and way of life, you must have immigration.

Regards
DL

instead of depending on foreigners to augment our society we need to promote larger American families as well as stop all abortions.....over 50 million Americans have been exterminated by the Left through abortions....

By the left?

Are you suggesting that no right wing Christian girls get abortions?

Look again. The vast majority of all your abortions are Christians aborting their potential children.

Regards
DL

By the left?

Are you suggesting that no right wing Christian girls get abortions?

Look again. The vast majority of all your abortions are Christians aborting their potential children.

Regards
DL
I don't think that Christian was mentioned was it Greatest ??

I suppose that lots of righties and lefties get abortion but generally speaking it is the left that loves and supports abortion of ALL types Greatest !!

Forum List

Back