does the solar eclipe this april have some supernatural meaning?

Zebra

Gold Member
May 29, 2023
some seem to think so ..

i do not think so ..

what do YOU. think?

some seem to think so ..

i do not think so ..

what do YOU. think?
Yes, it has several meanings. One in particular that democrats will hate is the return of president Trump to the White House matching the exact same eclipse of Trump's first presidency. Pay attention closely how things in various courts and cases began to change after the eclipse.

One thing no one can do-not even democrats that top... they cannot throw off the plans of God. Anyone who tries to block God gets struck down.

Yes, it has several meanings. One in particular that democrats will hate is the return of president Trump to the White House matching the exact same eclipse of Trump's first presidency. Pay attention closely how things in various courts and cases began to change after the eclipse.

One thing no one can do-not even democrats that top... they cannot throw off the plans of God. Anyone who tries to block God gets struck down.
how does the sun know?

Do you believe God will choose Trump to win?

no. eclipses have been among the "signs and wonders" associated with divine favor for millennia. i think an eclipse represents the shadow of the moon upon the earth.
no. eclipses have been among the "signs and wonders" associated with divine favor for millennia. i think an eclipse represents the shadow of the moon upon the earth.
same here

Do you believe God will choose Trump to win?
yes.

...because something happened to Israel in 2023 it might have been Israel's own fault, but God is ready to do something according to end prophecy.

Trump was instrumental in getting the "house"built... the America Embassy built in 2017-2018. Someone has to make a proclamation to rebuild the Temple in Jerusalem -a third Temple. The current temple they only allow Muslims to enter it. Therefor Saudi Arabia, Iran, and countries throughout Africa will be against God Almighty tearing down the current Temple to build another one.

No American president would be bold enough to proclaim it except Donald Trump... that's IF it's God's timing for it to be done.

some seem to think so ..

i do not think so ..

what do YOU. think?
Biden’s owners will likely use it to further destabilize the nation in advance of the November elections: EMP, another Bioweapon or something else

Biden’s owners will likely use it to further destabilize the nation in advance of the November elections: EMP, another Bioweapon or something else
I believe God will get which ever man he choses into office smoothly without any democrat prevention.

We all watched God do it in 2016 as all those blue states turned red; mysteriously. God will have his way.

yes.

...because something happened to Israel in 2023 it might have been Israel's own fault, but God is ready to do something according to end prophecy.

Trump was instrumental in getting the "house"built... the America Embassy built in 2017-2018. Someone has to make a proclamation to rebuild the Temple in Jerusalem -a third Temple. The current temple they only allow Muslims to enter it. Therefor Saudi Arabia, Iran, and countries throughout Africa will be against God Almighty tearing down the current Temple to build another one.

No American president would be bold enough to proclaim it except Donald Trump... that's IF it's God's timing for it to be done.

This sort of thinking is as dangerous as it gets. That you think God selects our president means that person can do no wrong. History is full of such cautionary tales.

The ballots are what counts.

I believe God will get which ever man he choses into office smoothly without any democrat prevention.

We all watched God do it in 2016 as all those blue states turned red; mysteriously. God will have his way.

Then why have an election? Why not just have someone tell us what God wants?

Forum List

Back