Does the President-elect have a mental disorder?

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
http://countercurrentnews.com/2016/02/psychologist-explains-trump-is-literally-a-narcissistic-psychopath/

The Mayo Clinic explains “Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for admiration and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of ultraconfidence lies a fragile self-esteem that’s vulnerable to the slightest criticism.”

They add that “a narcissistic personality disorder causes problems in many areas of life.” The sufferer “may be generally unhappy and disappointed when you’re not given the special favors or admiration you believe you deserve.”

Yes, this may have been published before, but I want to be on record that we can expect some bizarre decisions from a very conflicted individual in 2017. God Save America. This country is soon to be in Big Trouble!

LOL After Obungles you're worried about a narcissistic disorder? Ears is the poster child for it

Oh wait, I've been waiting to do this...."bbbbuuuut Obamaaaaaaaaaa"

Like that "bbbbuuuut Booooooooosh!"

That would be my guess.

But maybe he'll still do a good job and we can all celebrate the success.

I just pray that his disorder does not start WWIII. He has already pissed off China. But he is so desperate for everyone's admiration that he will bend to whoever tugs on his ear. Unfortunately, he has as his top adviser an admitted Alt-Right racist.

But, let's hope he turns the economy into an economic powerhouse and we revisit the 2005-06 economic vitality.

That would be my guess. But maybe he'll still do a good job and we can all celebrate the success..
I just pray that his disorder does not start WWIII. He has already pissed off China. But he is so desperate for everyone's admiration that he will bend to whoever tugs on his ear. Unfortunately, he has as his top adviser an admitted Alt-Right racist. But, let's hope he turns the economy into an economic powerhouse and we revisit the 2005-06 economic vitality.
This whole thing has been so off the freaking charts, I've been so wrong so many times about him, I'm just gonna sit back and hope for the best. We'll see. Uncharted territory means it's impossible to make predictions.

LOL After Obungles you're worried about a narcissistic disorder? Ears is the poster child for it

Oh wait, I've been waiting to do this...."bbbbuuuut Obamaaaaaaaaaa"

Like that "bbbbuuuut Booooooooosh!"

Your boy is not even sworn in yet and his has made China mad and made a butt buddy of a murdering Philippine president. Yeah, he is a mentally stable individual...

http://countercurrentnews.com/2016/02/psychologist-explains-trump-is-literally-a-narcissistic-psychopath/

The Mayo Clinic explains “Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for admiration and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of ultraconfidence lies a fragile self-esteem that’s vulnerable to the slightest criticism.”

They add that “a narcissistic personality disorder causes problems in many areas of life.” The sufferer “may be generally unhappy and disappointed when you’re not given the special favors or admiration you believe you deserve.”

Yes, this may have been published before, but I want to be on record that we can expect some bizarre decisions from a very conflicted individual in 2017. God Save America. This country is soon to be in Big Trouble!

It's gonna be a tough four to eight years for you if you don't learn to accept defeat.

Hillary-Clinton-supporter-cry.jpg

Jim, I'm beginning to think you may have a mental disorder, you are going to have a rough 4-8 years. Just remember we're here for you snowflake.

It's gonna be a tough four to eight years for you if you don't learn to accept defeat.

Hillary-Clinton-supporter-cry.jpg
Snowflakes like the OP are in peril.....:lol:

That would be my guess.

Usually, I'm okay with, "Avoids war and doesn't have a recession" as a standard.

But when you get into office through enabling open racism and misogyny, "not fucking it up" is too low a standard. You've already fucked it up by making the unacceptable acceptable.

NYC sees spike in reported hate crimes since Trump election

That would be my guess.

Usually, I'm okay with, "Avoids war and doesn't have a recession" as a standard.

But when you get into office through enabling open racism and misogyny, "not fucking it up" is too low a standard. You've already fucked it up by making the unacceptable acceptable.

NYC sees spike in reported hate crimes since Trump election
Yes, Obama was a disaster.....

Considering the alternative ...

The alternative would have been a woman with years of experience in government bringing back the people who guided us through the greatest period of prosperity in my lifetime.

I'm good with that. So were the majority of people who voted for her.

Now we've got TRump draining the swamp right into his white house.

The alternative would have been a woman with years of experience in government bringing back the people who guided us through the greatest period of prosperity in my lifetime.

Good thing Trump won with a mandate then...huh?

progressives-crybaby-liberals-political-poster-1300290259.jpg

Oh, the butt-hurt is STRONG in these pathetic losers...

Apparently, enough of America thought that even a head-case was an improvement over a sink-hole of corruption...

Don't like the outcome?

Stop labeling your opponents as bigots and 'phobes and 'deplorables'.

Field a better candidate.

Field a better and more conventional agenda that Middle America will buy into.

Look in the mirror, and at your own over-reaching agenda, for your staggering and humiliating defeat.

Look. Listen. Learn. Adapt. Change.

Run a better campaign.

Meanwhile... ya'll are going to provide grand entertainment for the next several years, watching you cry.

Tee-hee.

I deal with people with mental disorders for my job now. I went back and got the degree, and switched from Network engineer to what I am no doing.
I point that out because it does lend to credibility just a little, not as much as one might think when looking at someone and realizing that something just aint right about that boy..
Let me say this, I like Donald Trump (for now) I think its possible that he will do good for the country overall, even though some are going to be hurt by what he does.
That being said, Yes, I would say that there is a bit of a mental issue going on with him. I dont think its serious enough to be an issue or get in the way of him doing great things, but, as I pointed out above, something just aint right about that boy.
He certainly displays certain qualities of someone that might just have a bit of delusions of grandeur . he meets some of the criteria, he thinks he is a genius, he certainly has issues with his fame, and wealth. It can be a symptom of schizophrenia, but can also be a symptom found in psychotic or bipolar disorders, as well as dementia. I doubt he is suffering from dementia at this point. Hillary? yes ( honestly early stages with Hillary), Donald? no.
I dont think that narcissist is a good description of him, I see indications of bipolar II more than anything else right now.
This has been a great election process this year, its been a constant game of "Guess the Illness" with both Hillary and Donald.

map2016.png

Sucks, don't it?

Forum List

Back