Trump is mentally UNFIT to be POTUS

Is Trump mentally unfit to be POTUS

• Yes

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • No

Votes: 11 68.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Civil unrest? Lmao. Your base is dwindling by the hour and once his crimes and misdemeanors are revealed that base will evaporate faster than this fat fuck can down 3 portions of Kentucky Fried Chicken meals.
Not my base. I am NOT a republican.

I just think it's funny watching everyone melt and pull their hair out over what amounts to NOTHING (alleged failure to adequately disavow Nazis in a timely fashion :lol:) because the losers are killing themselves to try and find something to undo the results of the failed coronation of HER.

I think we could have done MUCH better than Trump or Hillary, but the idiots in the establishment of both parties live in a damn bubble and don't listen to the people. AT ALL!!!

For once, I agree with Michael Moore. Electing Trump was the most profound virtual 'FUCK YOU' to the establishment that the world may ever know.

images

And then there's this jerkoff.
Trump sure knows how to pick " good people." Lol
IMG_0196.JPG

but since Rambunctious heard Trump say he's draining the swamp he believed the pathological liar without checking it out for himself.

And then there's this jerkoff.
Trump sure knows how to pick " good people." LolView attachment 144177

Well a real liberal but of course you think what he said is bad because you want thought police, and a communist dictatorial ruling class state.

Lenin had some of the right ideas for the times. I like the idea of destroying the oppressive liberal (oshitscum) built "STATE" and restoring the constitutional rights to individuals. after that Lenin needed to be terminated. and freedom restored.

Last edited:
Stupid fuck still doesn't know Trump has stocked the swamp with 189 wall st types... ya know the ones he accused Hillary would use if she became prez.

New

images

You were such an easy mark. He saw you coming from a mile away.

I still want the ultra stupid emote, and the SUPERBULLSHIT one too would save a lot of typing when some people post.

Oreo is right. Trump's base is just as bat shit crazy as he is.
It's going to be like Xmas and 4th of July rolled into one when Bob Mueller hands down the indictments to the Trump Crime Family. Heads will be exploding. It will be a thing of beauty.

Forum List

Back