Does the government lie about unemployment?

You didn't know about those reports, Ed? It's just a matter of what the MSM decides to report, that's all.

You didn't know about those reports, Ed? It's just a matter of what the MSM decides to report, that's all.

No, I didn't, Paul.

I actually find these alarming statistics somewhat comforting.

At least somebody in the BLS is earning their pay.

Now how is it that the MSM decides only to announce the less accurate statistics do you suppose?

I mean doesn't it strike you as odd that of all the so called independnet editors and publishers, all the newspapers and TV and radio stations not ONE of them knew about, or thought it important enough to announce THESE statistics?

Sans some kind of media conspiracy, doesn't it stretch the imagination that NOBODY thought to mention these stats?

Last edited:
As my father used to say "There are lies, d*mn lies, and statistics".

I think our government fudges on statistics all the time, especially things like unemployement and the cost of living.

I mean doesn't it strike you as odd that of all the so called independnet editors and publishers, all the newspapers and TV and radio stations not ONE of them knew about, or thought it important enough to announce THESE statistics? Sans some kind of media conspiracy, doesn't it stretch the imagination that NOBODY thought to mention these stats?

Journalist David Cay Johnston didn't fail to mention it on the Lou Dobbs Program 1 December 2008.

Forum List

Back