Does The Democrat Corruption And Propaganda Ever Stop??

Titanic Sailor

Aug 31, 2009
I mean 70% massive control of the Senate since WWII, massive 78% control of the House since WWII, every failed entitlement program authored by Democrats, every tax increase authored or supported by Democrats, every debt ceiling raise, every expansion of government, hell, the entire mess since the Depression can be traced to Democrat roots or support. The only time a Democrat ever said no was to Terry Schiavo.

Let's be honest, Bush sucked, but we are clearly here because of a complete monopoly on all government in this nation, except our military, by Democrats since the Depression.

:clap2:

Last edited:
does Republican corruption and propaganda ever stop? As far as propaganda goes, republicans rule at it

such as.

Should we hold our breath?

Are we out of Iraq and Afghanistan yet neocommunist?

I mean 70% massive control of the Senate since WWII, massive 78% control of the House since WWII, every failed entitlement program authored by Democrats, every tax increase authored or supported by Democrats, every debt ceiling raise, every expansion of government, hell, the entire mess since the Depression can be traced to Democrat roots or support. The only time a Democrat ever said no was to Terry Schiavo.

Let's be honest, Bush sucked, but we are clearly here because of a complete monopoly on all government in this nation, except our military, by Democrats since the Depression.

70% massive control???? WTF is that????

So, you call the greatest economic expansion in the history of mankind 'a mess'. Interesting. And you apparently think our military isn't a part of the government. Again, interesting.

Last edited:
* rolls eyes at the sinking sailor* Not one thing in that paragraph has any legitimacy to it. Can we discuss Reagan and all of the other TERRIBLE republican administrations now?

6 Republican presidents since WWII. I assume that even though they have Veto power, they share absolutely none of the blame.

And I assume that the growth of the debt under DeLay/Frist/Bush and the expansion of the government is somehow the Democrat's fault?

Perhaps you might one day realize that both parties, and by extension we the people that keep electing these people, are to blame.

Or you can just keep stumbling through life as partisan hack. Good luck with that.

But as seen from your other threads, you're just looking to get OUTRAGED!

6 Republican presidents since WWII. I assume that even though they have Veto power, they share absolutely none of the blame.

And I assume that the growth of the debt under DeLay/Frist/Bush and the expansion of the government is somehow the Democrat's fault?

Perhaps you might one day realize that both parties, and by extension we the people that keep electing these people, are to blame.

Or you can just keep stumbling through life as partisan hack. Good luck with that.

If you look at the deficit, practically all of it was done when the GOP was either in control of the white house or in contol of ALL of the levers of government! They seem to conveniently forget that. That said, there is enough blame to go around a couple of times in relationship to where we find ourselves today. But I have to say, that for the life of me, I can't understand Dubya insisting on a tax cut and putting us right back into deficit spending after Clinton had gotten us out.

Last edited:

If you look at the deficit, practically all of it was done when the GOP was either in control of the white house or in contol of ALL of the levers of government! They seem to conveniently forget that. That said, there is enough blame to go around a couple of times in relationship to where we find ourselves today. But I have to say, that for the life of me, I can't understand Dubya insisting on a tax cut and putting us right back into deficit spending after Clinton had gotten us out.

The GOP is only interested in cutting the deficit when they're trying to win the White House. Period.

Once in, they'll spend just as much as the last guys.

Will you starting the same thread over and over again ever stop?

We experienced the greatest expansion any nation has ever seen because we were the only industrialized nation left untouched after WWII besides the Soviet Union. Our government greed and massive mismanagement has wasted the greatest opportunity any nation has ever seen in this earth's history. That advantage is gone, and you are now saddled with inescapable debt. And by the numbers, mostly Democrats are to blame with a ton of Republican "politicians". If you know a lot of Republican government workers besides or military, would like to meet them. Bush sucked, and Democrats only know how to suck, it's what they do.

This thread is Reagan Approved!!!!

Reagan.jpg

In your misguided, willfully ignorant, partisan opinion.

Hey look, an insult from a retired Democrat government worker Wry.

See what I mean? They all showed up. ;)

We have functional unemployment nearing 20%, $14 TRILLION in debt, SSI is broke, Medicare is broke, Medicaid is broke, and their response?

A new government program... unfuckingbelievable. One has to wonder, are they this stupid or is this just all part of a master plan to turn America into Greece?

Did you bump your head?

Forum List

Back