Does The Board Admin Have a Plan For In Case of Catastrophic Failure?

We were just having a discussion about this in the Coffee Shop--what would happen if USMB suddenly disappeared off the face of the Earth? How would we find each other to herd us to a new board which of course would be quite inferior to this one, but at least we could stay in touch?

If you and/or whatever powers that be do decide to close up shop, CK, would you give us warning?

Cockroaches and USMB will live forever

I'm sure you meant to say "the cockroaches at USMB will live forever" - :lol::lol:

We were just having a discussion about this in the Coffee Shop--what would happen if USMB suddenly disappeared off the face of the Earth? How would we find each other to herd us to a new board which of course would be quite inferior to this one, but at least we could stay in touch?

If you and/or whatever powers that be do decide to close up shop, CK, would you give us warning?

Cockroaches and USMB will live forever

I'm sure you meant to say "the cockroaches at USMB will live forever" - :lol::lol:

:lol:

Tony was sure too.

[ame=http://youtu.be/givqd63RgcM]Tony Montana[/ame]

Not all of them. Some of them are kicked out the side door and their butts are sore.

Thanks. I might have appeared to be sucking up, but I really did mean it. I really did. :)

(I really do want world peace too.)

[ame=http://youtu.be/jjRsY7pJ18M]in a sanitarium, not in sanitation[/ame]

:)

Ebb and flow Gracie.

ebb_and_flow_essex_ma.png

I have to agree with CK. USMB IS the best political message board on the internets.

By FAR !!!

The most free speach.

The least heavy handed mods.

Everyone is treated the same. Have you seen who has gotten banned? Long timers..short timers... break the very generous rules and go bye bye.

I am surprised there are not more members but that says more about how weak the average U S citizen is than anything wrong with the administration of this site.

Keep up the good work!

I love it here. Sure, we all get frustrated from time to time...but this is home. Took me a long time to find it. And I am sure glad what happened before, won't happen again.

Y'all remember that? I damn sure do. I mean..I blinked. Then I blinked again. Then I thought...rut roh. And something told me to screen capture...so I did. But..it also cost me 400 bucks for a new pc cuz whatever happened by whomever (not mentioning names), I guess they left a prezzie for the unfortunate ones that happened to be here when it all went down...of which I was one. In short..my pc blew up figuratively speaking soon after. But at least I caught it all as it was going down.

Y'all remember that? I damn sure do. I mean..I blinked. Then I blinked again. Then I thought...rut roh. And something told me to screen capture...so I did. But..it also cost me 400 bucks for a new pc cuz whatever happened by whomever (not mentioning names), I guess they left a prezzie for the unfortunate ones that happened to be here when it all went down...of which I was one. In short..my pc blew up figuratively speaking soon after. But at least I caught it all as it was going down.

Sunni Man was a powerful dud for a few short hours. :)

images.jpg

Oh, and for the record (if anyone ever wonders)....if I disappear (like, die or something)....and you notice my absence...Ollie has all my info.

(I presume Ollie still has it. I gave it to him when I was diagnosed with the breast cancer).

Forum List

Back