Does The Board Admin Have a Plan For In Case of Catastrophic Failure?

We were just having a discussion about this in the Coffee Shop--what would happen if USMB suddenly disappeared off the face of the Earth? How would we find each other to herd us to a new board which of course would be quite inferior to this one, but at least we could stay in touch?

If you and/or whatever powers that be do decide to close up shop, CK, would you give us warning?

I'm sure they have a current list of the emails of all the registered members backed up. They'd just send us an email saying, "We're tired of your sorry selves. We are shutting down. Find someone else to referee your weak arguments."

TIA

Naw, I won't believe this, though I can imagine they sometimes feel like that. :)

I just want to know that we'll have a heads up before it would happen if it ever does. I learned long ago that nothing on Earth is forever or not subject to change. There is likely to be a day that we can't even find "I Love Lucy" anywhere on television.
You really need to stop the hallucinogens....:D

I'm sure they have a current list of the emails of all the registered members backed up. They'd just send us an email saying, "We're tired of your sorry selves. We are shutting down. Find someone else to referee your weak arguments."

TIA

Naw, I won't believe this, though I can imagine they sometimes feel like that. :)

I just want to know that we'll have a heads up before it would happen if it ever does. I learned long ago that nothing on Earth is forever or not subject to change. There is likely to be a day that we can't even find "I Love Lucy" anywhere on television.
You really need to stop the hallucinogens....:D

You's got some 'splainin' to do, Lucy!!

:D

Forum List

Back