Does the black community have factions in the community?

And if so what side do you side with? Free thinking Ben Carson, Candace Owens? Or the hate mob who wants free shit because of slavery that they know nothing about? And hate honkeys?

I’m with the Ben Carson side.
Troll post.
But every ethnicity have their divisions, and good and bad. All have givers and takers. Every single one.
Fractions are a good thing, but we don’t talk about the black community fractions.. I think it’s important.. just saying your black you need to side with me is wrong

And if so what side do you side with? Free thinking Ben Carson, Candace Owens? Or the hate mob who wants free shit because of slavery that they know nothing about? And hate honkeys?

I’m with the Ben Carson side.
Troll post.
But every ethnicity have their divisions, and good and bad. All have givers and takers. Every single one.
Fractions are a good thing, but we don’t talk about the black community fractions.. I think it’s important.. just saying your black you need to side with me is wrong
That’s what white Dem leaders want you to believe.

Ben Carson has recieved free shit so you'd better leave him on the other side..
Ben Carson actually is actually one of the greatest pediatric brain surgeons in the world.. he earned his money.
Yes, after having welfare help get him there...Which there is nothing wrong with welfare unless you are a hater like Jizz
Its not about welfare. Its about changing the way it is doled out. Do you believe that teenagers having children and abortions are a good thing, ending up single moms? You have great grandmothers who are single and less then 60 years old! The system is taxed and the taxpayer is taxed to the gills. There are also young ladies with multiple children from multiple males and there are those with multiple abortions and or a mixture. So this must be accepted? None of the Prog leadership attempts to address this. And Black leadership you hear nary a word. Do you think the Prog media/entertainers fiefdom would be harping on this everyday like the venom of hate billowed toward Non Progs?

Okay. I've waited long enough for someone to correct this chowderhead.

This is a FRACTION:
1591652990137.png

The word you are looking for is FACTION. No "R" in it.

Fix it, 'cuz you've even got other posters saying it.

Okay. I've waited long enough for someone to correct this chowderhead.

This is a FRACTION: View attachment 347643

The word you are looking for is FACTION. No "R" in it.

Fix it, 'cuz you've even got other posters saying it.
Don’t derail.. take I hike Mary make me a sandwich

Forum List

Back