Votes: 12 27.3%
  • I am a liberal and I AM scared by Sarah Palin

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I am a conservative and I am NOT scared by Sarah Palin

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • I am a conservative and I AM scared by Sarah Palin

Votes: 7 15.9%

• Total voters
I just explained your eroneous thinking... Is this all you have when called on your bullshit?

:lol:

Thanks spanky, keep the laughs coming...

"You are full of shit" is not a refutation. Plus, you seem to not understand that talking about her on a message board is meaningless, so even if she is a non-entity, why shouldn't we talk about her? Again, you didn't refute the fact that you are making shit up.

laugh away, you are the one that's appearing like a fool

Dumbass...

I was responding to another poster, not you, about a perception of genuine dislike for the woman... If you don't agree, that's fine, but don't sit here playing fucking word games about "making shit up"... Your inability to understand the written word is quite unimpresive...

I laugh at you again...

well, retards are easily amused.

I'm more scared by people that pay to see her. A good friend of mine paid $54 to see her next week at the Redding Convention Center here in CA. I told her she's nuts and she just laughed. She's a single Mom and doesn't really have money to spare.

Why would anybody waste $54 on that broad?? What could she possibly have to say that's of any value?? I think she's just money hungry.

Clearly you are a Liberal who just can't spit it out. You hate Sarah because of the issues she stands for, but to say that would be too honest, God forbid, so you trash talk and mudsling. It is you that looks bad, not your friend.

No, I'm not afraid of her. I really want her to run against Obama in 2012. Seriously.

I'm more scared by people that pay to see her. A good friend of mine paid $54 to see her next week at the Redding Convention Center here in CA. I told her she's nuts and she just laughed. She's a single Mom and doesn't really have money to spare.

Why would anybody waste $54 on that broad?? What could she possibly have to say that's of any value?? I think she's just money hungry.

Clearly you are a Liberal who just can't spit it out. You hate Sarah because of the issues she stands for, but to say that would be too honest, God forbid, so you trash talk and mudsling. It is you that looks bad, not your friend.

Wow, you could do wonderful things with your talent of knowing what other people are thinking, more so then they do themselves.

hello, perfect example of dishonest bullshit that makes people look like complete and utter idiots

And let's not forget about the FOX News bashing in thread after thread.

Are you talking about Fox news bashing the president hourly?

Hmmmm .... uhm .... no.

Well, the good thing about Fox bashing the president "hourly" is that no one can deny it. All ya gotta do is watch for an "hour".

Gotta hand it to Bill O'Reilly, after telling John Stewart that "Fox is just opinion, no one is stupid enough to take Glenn Beck literally, he's just giving an opinion". Stewart's eyes grew round as saucers.

"You are full of shit" is not a refutation. Plus, you seem to not understand that talking about her on a message board is meaningless, so even if she is a non-entity, why shouldn't we talk about her? Again, you didn't refute the fact that you are making shit up.

laugh away, you are the one that's appearing like a fool

Dumbass...

I was responding to another poster, not you, about a perception of genuine dislike for the woman... If you don't agree, that's fine, but don't sit here playing fucking word games about "making shit up"... Your inability to understand the written word is quite unimpresive...

I laugh at you again...

You must really impress them in Mrs. Johnson's algebra class...

Sarah doesn't scare me. The people who believe she would be a good president scare me.

Yes she scares me, All ZEALOTS do.

On the back of a violin or on the bottom of a piano is a board called a resonator. It purpose is partly structural, but mostly to amplify the sound generated by the strings on the instrument, which couldn't make much of a sound without it.

I think Sarah is like that. For much of us, we can't make our views heard in the world, so she amplifies and gives strength to ideas that swirl around much of the conservative base.

I think, since the experience of 0bama, conservatives are looking for a nice long resume. She lacks that, so I don't believe she will go far.

But I see her as the means by which my voice is made louder.

"I think Sarah is like that. For much of us, we can't make our views heard in the world, so she amplifies and gives strength to ideas that swirl around much of the conservative base."

Don't you mean swirl around the conservative DRAIN? She is HYPER-PARTISAN and only appeals to the most EXTREME of the right wing. The sad thing for you and the Republican party is that she is EXACTLEY the type of politician who can win a primary by being on the EXTREME but will easily lose in the GE.

I have to ask for any who are fond of her did you see the pastor casting "DEAMONS" out of Palin? Do you know HIS history and if so do you question HER judgment for having him as her religious advisor?

Now the previous comments aside I respect her a GREAT DEAL for giving birth to, caring for, and LOVING a special needs child.

Dumbass...

I laugh at you again...

You must really impress them in Mrs. Johnson's algebra class...

......crickets.......

Let me rephrase that question into:

"Are you afraid of a clown?"

No

"Are you afraid of a clown with a nuclear button?" (that would most probably pronounce it like "nucular bottom" :lol:)

I think the answer is quite obvious: YES

And since I can not answer your question:

I m an independant and I m not scared of Sarah Palin, I would be scared of "President Sarah Palin"

Last edited:
Why would Sarah Palin scare me? I wish her well, I just also wish for her to remain a private citizen.

On the back of a violin or on the bottom of a piano is a board called a resonator. It purpose is partly structural, but mostly to amplify the sound generated by the strings on the instrument, which couldn't make much of a sound without it.

I think Sarah is like that. For much of us, we can't make our views heard in the world, so she amplifies and gives strength to ideas that swirl around much of the conservative base.

I think, since the experience of 0bama, conservatives are looking for a nice long resume. She lacks that, so I don't believe she will go far.

"I think Sarah is like that. For much of us, we can't make our views heard in the world, so she amplifies and gives strength to ideas that swirl around much of the conservative base."

Don't you mean swirl around the conservative DRAIN? She is HYPER-PARTISAN and only appeals to the most EXTREME of the right wing. The sad thing for you and the Republican party is that she is EXACTLEY the type of politician who can win a primary by being on the EXTREME but will easily lose in the GE.

I have to ask for any who are fond of her did you see the pastor casting "DEAMONS" out of Palin? Do you know HIS history and if so do you question HER judgment for having him as her religious advisor?

Now the previous comments aside I respect her a GREAT DEAL for giving birth to, caring for, and LOVING a special needs child.

Everyone is not the same nor does everyone wear the same size shoe, EXCEPT in the minds of Leftwingers, communists, liberals, democrats and such. THEREFORE, different groups of people think differently and have different needs.

Problem is Liberals violently think they need leaders who represent them, (Think Malcalm X, Obama, and Pelosi) but think that Conservative do not need, or deserve, to have leaders who represent them.

Therefore, in a Liberal's mind, it is not Ok for Conservatives to have someone like Sarah to represent them and speak for them. Talk about a double standard.

Yes, these "sounding piano boards" appeal to their base, but there is no reason to think they can't appeal to enough of an electorate, fifty percent plus one, to get elected President. Obama just showed us a perfect example of that.

Therefore, Sarah can, and likely will be, elected President in 2012, never mind the nutty rantings of mentally challenged wild eyed Liberals waving their arms and shouting about this and that and the other thing.

Last edited:
back to class, junior...

Hurry or you'll miss the bus...

Come on, these are not even good comebacks:lol:

and "crickets" is?

Listen lib, you bore me... I'm not into your childish word games, so go find someone who is...

Since you're likely one of those "last word" libs, I hereby give you the final word...

Don't waste it...

childish?:lol: Like your responses? good bye, ignore me all you want, one less dishonest person I have to deal with

Everyone is not the same nor does everyone wear the same size shoe, EXCEPT in the minds of Leftwingers, communists, liberals, democrats and such. THEREFORE, different groups of people think differently and have different needs.

Problem is Liberals violently think they need leaders who represent them, (Think Malcalm X, Obama, and Pelosi) but think that Conservative do not need, or deserve, to have leaders who represent them.

Therefore, in a Liberal's mind, it is not Ok for Conservatives to have someone like Sarah to represent them and speak for them. Talk about a double standard.

Yes, these "sounding piano boards" appeal to their base, but there is no reason to think they can't appeal to enough of an electorate, fifty percent plus one, to get elected President. Obama just showed us a perfect example of that.

Therefore, Sarah can, and likely will be, elected President in 2012, never mind the nutty rantings of mentally challenged wild eyed Liberals waving their arms and shouting about this and that and the other thing.

You are a partisan hack and an idiot.

HYPOCRITE OF THE WEEK AWARD!!!!

Dumbass of the week award. You DO know that Obama won by the LARGEST margin since Reagan right? 50% + 1 my ass. If you put Palin up for Pres in 2012 it will be WAY TOO EASY to defeat her.

ColdFusion38 said:
If you put Palin up for Pres in 2012 it will be WAY TOO EASY to defeat her.

That's not going to happen. She's too polarizing even in her own party to win the nomination. If she runs, the more interesting question given her campaign style is who she'll end up taking down with her.

Forum List

Back