• I am a liberal and I AM scared by Sarah Palin

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I am a conservative and I am NOT scared by Sarah Palin

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • I am a conservative and I AM scared by Sarah Palin

Votes: 7 15.9%

• Total voters
Vote and discuss.

Does she scare you? She sure seems to scare all the liberals on this board.

It is a Liberal-Progressive disease that they cannot deal with anything in a straightforward manner. Thus they can't deal with the issues they disagree with Sarah on.

No, they have to descend into the filth of the gutter and scream racist, obscene, and sexist words at her, and do anything possible to avoid dealing with the issues she represents.

They degrade women in general by their gender attacks on her. Every woman should punish Democrats at the polls for their constant blatant sexist attacks on women.

They are the ultimate anti-intellectual smear artists.

Last edited:
Of course Sarah Palin is scary. If elected President, she would make George Bush look well educated and knowledgeable.

Just the fact that Republicans find her an acceptable candidate highlights the fact that the inbreeding has affected the entire party.

Mysticism instead of education
Ignorance

Then there is the way she's used ignorant Republicans and they don't even seem to mind. In fact, they like it.

They're even standing in line. :eusa_dance::whip:

Are you speaking of the GOP? Or republicans in the general public?
Most Republicans I know like her, but don't find her to be an acceptable candidate for POTUS.

I don't understand the hatred she ilicits from the loony leftists like VaYank, rdean, and JayboyCanuck...

She's no thret to their political leftist dreams (according to them), yet they spend thread after thread insulting and complaining about someone they consider a political lightweight...

Personally I admire her spunk and determination to make the most out of her extended fame... Doesn't mean I'd vote for her, though...

You would get up at 3 in the morning to be first in line.:iagree:

Vote and discuss.

Does she scare you? She sure seems to scare all the liberals on this board.

It is a Liberal-Progressive disease that they cannot deal with anything in a straightforward manner. Thus they can't deal with the issues they disagree with Sarah on.

No, they have to descend into the filth of the gutter and scream racist and obscene, and sexist words at her, and do anything to avoid dealing with the issues she represents. They degrade women in general by the gender attacks on her. Every woman should punish Democrats at the polls for their sexist attacks on women.

They are the ultimate anti-intellectual smear artists.
:lol::cuckoo:

Republicans and conservatives have almost marketed the corner on anti-intellectual smear, just read 90% of the anti=obama posts on here. Just look at palin and the Mccain campaign, there entire campaign was to smear Obama, instead of put forth a positive message.

Oh, how it must be nice to be so deluded as to believe whatever you want.

Most Republicans I know like her, but don't find her to be an acceptable candidate for POTUS.

I don't understand the hatred she ilicits from the loony leftists like VaYank, rdean, and JayboyCanuck...

She's no thret to their political leftist dreams (according to them), yet they spend thread after thread insulting and complaining about someone they consider a political lightweight...

Personally I admire her spunk and determination to make the most out of her extended fame... Doesn't mean I'd vote for her, though...

It's legitimate criticism and making fun of her, hardly 'hatred". THis is the typical dishonest shit you see around here, make up what the other person is thinking or feeling to try and discredit them.

Palin is a typical holier than thou hypocrite politician that spouts bullshit and plays the morals card to get the fundy votes that she really doesn't believe.

You're full of shit...

She's a non-entity, acording to you flaming libs... A political nothing...

Why bother focusing so much attention on her? You're just fueling her popularity...

Dumbass liberals...

You would get up at 3 in the morning to be first in line.

Does it bother you that farm animals are afraid when you walk by?

You really aught to leave them alone...

It's legitimate criticism and making fun of her, hardly 'hatred". THis is the typical dishonest shit you see around here, make up what the other person is thinking or feeling to try and discredit them.

Palin is a typical holier than thou hypocrite politician that spouts bullshit and plays the morals card to get the fundy votes that she really doesn't believe.

You're full of shit...

Why bother focusing so much attention on her? You're just fueling her popularity...

Dumbass liberals...

that's what I thought, typical response, can't refute what I said, so just name call.

Man you guys are an embarrassment to the rest of your political affiliation.:lol:

You're full of shit...

Dumbass liberals...

that's what I thought, typical response, can't refute what I said, so just name call.

I just explained your eroneous thinking... Is this all you have when called on your bullshit?

:lol:

Thanks spanky, keep the laughs coming...

Of course Sarah Palin is scary. If elected President, she would make George Bush look well educated and knowledgeable.

Just the fact that Republicans find her an acceptable candidate highlights the fact that the inbreeding has affected the entire party.

Ignorance

Then there is the way she's used ignorant Republicans and they don't even seem to mind. In fact, they like it.

And let's not forget about the FOX News bashing in thread after thread.

You're full of shit...

Dumbass liberals...

Man you guys are an embarrassment to the rest of your political affiliation.:lol:

That is Dr. House's M.O. Get used to it, or put him on ignore as I had to do.

Ignorance

When you study history you can put Sarah into perspective. All the greats were lampooned BEFORE they become greats.

Lincoln was given no chance and called a monkey and a buffoon, and worse.

Reagan was called every name in the book, BEFORE he became great.

Even Truman was abandoned by most of his own party BEFORE he won election and became great.

Sarah is walking along a well worn path to greatness...

Might as well wish her well, because you can't stop her. She is destiny calling, and it calls whom it will, not whom you think it should call.

You're full of shit...

Dumbass liberals...

That is Dr. House's M.O. Get used to it, or put him on ignore as I had to do.

VaPudYank5150 is SCARED of Dr.House...

You're full of shit...

Dumbass liberals...

I just explained your eroneous thinking... Is this all you have when called on your bullshit?

"You are full of shit" is not a refutation. Plus, you seem to not understand that talking about her on a message board is meaningless, so even if she is a non-entity, why shouldn't we talk about her? Again, you didn't refute the fact that you are making shit up.

laugh away, you are the one that's appearing like a fool

Are you talking about Fox news bashing the president hourly?

I'm more scared by people that pay to see her. A good friend of mine paid $54 to see her next week at the Redding Convention Center here in CA. I told her she's nuts and she just laughed. She's a single Mom and doesn't really have money to spare.

Why would anybody waste $54 on that broad?? What could she possibly have to say that's of any value?? I think she's just money hungry.

When you study history you can put Sarah into perspective. All the greats were lampooned BEFORE they become greats.

Lincoln was given no chance and called a monkey and a buffoon, and worse.

Reagan was called every name in the book, BEFORE he became great.

Even Truman was abandoned by most of his own party BEFORE he won election and became great.

Sarah is walking along a well worn path to greatness...

Might as well wish her well, because you can't stop her. She is destiny calling, and it calls whom it will, not whom you think it should call.

Reagan became great after the "Reagan Legacy Project" was started back in 1997. Before that, even most Republicans didn't think that highly of him. His legacy was rewritten and newly fabricated and now, low and behold, he has been beatified.

You would get up at 3 in the morning to be first in line.

Does it bother you that farm animals are afraid when you walk by?

You really aught to leave them alone...

Three in the morning. :funnyface:

Are you talking about Fox news bashing the president hourly?

Hmmmm .... uhm .... no.

"You are full of shit" is not a refutation. Plus, you seem to not understand that talking about her on a message board is meaningless, so even if she is a non-entity, why shouldn't we talk about her? Again, you didn't refute the fact that you are making shit up.

laugh away, you are the one that's appearing like a fool

Dumbass...

I was responding to another poster, not you, about a perception of genuine dislike for the woman... If you don't agree, that's fine, but don't sit here playing fucking word games about "making shit up"... Your inability to understand the written word is quite unimpresive...

I laugh at you again...

Forum List

Back