• I am a liberal and I AM scared by Sarah Palin

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I am a conservative and I am NOT scared by Sarah Palin

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • I am a conservative and I AM scared by Sarah Palin

Votes: 7 15.9%

• Total voters
Vote and discuss.

She speaks my mind. I like her alot and am not at all scared of her common sense approach to solutions for our country. She obviously scares liberals though because they can't get enough of her and the attacks continue.:lol::lol:

I am an Independent and Palin alone, does not scare me. The thought of her being in the White House, on the other hand, scares the bejeezus out of me.

Ya Yank, you can tell me that you are an independent until cows come home. You are a flaming left wing liberal. :lol::lol:

Sarah Palin is that curious American phenomenon, dumb as a doorknob, nice smile, attractive, a person who says what some want to hear, and does it well, with that added American trait, a blend of greed and love for the buck and religion too. You too shall be saved, but why sacrifice along the way to added celestial happiness. A hundred thousand to tell the tea baggies they are just so patriotic and just wonderful ain't bad.

"Palin is unlike any other national figure in modern American life—neither Anna Nicole Smith nor Margaret Chase Smith but a phenomenon all her own. The clouds of tabloid conflict and controversy that swirl around her and her extended clan—the surprise pregnancies, the two-bit blood feuds, the tawdry in-laws and common-law kin caught selling drugs or poaching game—give her family a singular status in the rogues’ gallery of political relatives. By comparison, Billy Carter, Donald Nixon, and Roger Clinton seem like avatars of circumspection. Palin’s life has sometimes played out like an unholy amalgam of Desperate Housewives and Northern Exposure."

Todd S. Purdum on Sarah Palin | vanityfair.com

Fear only has relevance if she were your daughter and you had some sense!

Perhaps the question should have been "are you afraid of palin supporters"? I think you would have a lot more positive responses. The clueless who feel she is perfectly qualified to be president, are the ones who are frightening.

What I think is even more frightening are people like you who obviously voted for Obama, ignoring Rev Wright and Bill Ayers connections, never investigating the fact that he had ZERO experience to be POTUS and the only experience he had was a community organizor, some time as a legislator in Illinois and a U.S senator for all of 150 DAYS before he became POTUS.

He was the LEAST experienced or QUALIFIED of everyone who ran, yet you and millions of others ignored that little FACT, were mesmerized with his teleprompter reading and elected him. Now we are all paying BIG TIME.

Of course Sarah Palin is scary. If elected President, she would make George Bush look well educated and knowledgeable.

Just the fact that Republicans find her an acceptable candidate highlights the fact that the inbreeding has affected the entire party.

Mysticism instead of education
Ignorance

Then there is the way she's used ignorant Republicans and they don't even seem to mind. In fact, they like it.

They're even standing in line. :eusa_dance::whip:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am an Independent and Palin alone, does not scare me. The thought of her being in the White House, on the other hand, scares the bejeezus out of me.

Ya Yank, you can tell me that you are an independent until cows come home. You are a flaming left wing liberal. :lol::lol:

Fortunately for me I guess, no one gives a shit what you think anyway.

Sarah Palin is that curious American phenomenon, dumb as a doorknob, nice smile, attractive, a person who says what some want to hear, and does it well, with that added American trait, a blend of greed and love for the buck and religion too. You too shall be saved, but why sacrifice along the way to added celestial happiness. A hundred thousand to tell the tea baggies they are just so patriotic and just wonderful ain't bad.

"Palin is unlike any other national figure in modern American life—neither Anna Nicole Smith nor Margaret Chase Smith but a phenomenon all her own. The clouds of tabloid conflict and controversy that swirl around her and her extended clan—the surprise pregnancies, the two-bit blood feuds, the tawdry in-laws and common-law kin caught selling drugs or poaching game—give her family a singular status in the rogues’ gallery of political relatives. By comparison, Billy Carter, Donald Nixon, and Roger Clinton seem like avatars of circumspection. Palin’s life has sometimes played out like an unholy amalgam of Desperate Housewives and Northern Exposure."

Yes-- she is soooooooooooooooooooo stupid she is making millions upon millions of dollars just by being dumb. How many millions do you have??????:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Actually I love palin, she makes republicans and conservatives look bad. She represents so much that is phony and hypocritical about many in the republican party.

Yes-- she is soooooooooooooooooooo stupid she is making millions upon millions of dollars just by being dumb. How many millions do you have??????:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Just goes to show how much more stupid those people are that she is making millions off of, hmmmmmmmmmm?

paris hilton has millions of dollars, how smart is she

But she's not dumb, she's just the typical republican candidate, full of shit, hypocritical, and spouts lies and mudslings to further their agenda

Of course Sarah Palin is scary. If elected President, she would make George Bush look well educated and knowledgeable.

Just the fact that Republicans find her an acceptable candidate highlights the fact that the inbreeding has affected the entire party.

Ignorance

Then there is the way she's used ignorant Republicans and they don't even seem to mind. In fact, they like it.

Are you speaking of the GOP? Or republicans in the general public?
Most Republicans I know like her, but don't find her to be an acceptable candidate for POTUS.

Ignorance

Most Republicans I know like her, but don't find her to be an acceptable candidate for POTUS.

Hmmmm....I guess Rasmussen didn't call any of THOSE Republicans...

Ignorance

Hmmmm....I guess Rasmussen didn't call any of THOSE Republicans...

:rolleyes:

Hello VaYank.

Ignorance

I don't understand the hatred she ilicits from the loony leftists like VaYank, rdean, and JayboyCanuck...

She's no thret to their political leftist dreams (according to them), yet they spend thread after thread insulting and complaining about someone they consider a political lightweight...

Personally I admire her spunk and determination to make the most out of her extended fame... Doesn't mean I'd vote for her, though...

Just goes to show how much more stupid those people are that she is making millions off of, hmmmmmmmmmm?

Republicans don't admire people that make money off "inventions" or "something productive".

No, instead, they admire insurance company executives who skim millions off insurance policies. How many policies and denied treatments does it take to pay a 30 million dollar salary?

Or they admire Sarah Palin because of her new book, "Going Rogue by Lynn Vincent". Because Sarah is on a Bus Tour, a bus she gets into a block away from her adoring fans.

Ignorance

I don't understand the hatred she ilicits from the loony leftists like VaYank, rdean, and JayboyCanuck...

She's no thret to their political leftist dreams (according to them), yet they spend thread after thread insulting and complaining about someone they consider a political lightweight...

Personally I admire her spunk and determination to make the most out of her extended fame... Doesn't mean I'd vote for her, though...

It's legitimate criticism and making fun of her, hardly 'hatred". THis is the typical dishonest shit you see around here, make up what the other person is thinking or feeling to try and discredit them.

Palin is a typical holier than thou hypocrite politician that spouts bullshit and plays the morals card to get the fundy votes that she really doesn't believe.

Forum List

Back