Does Rosenstein believe that Putin is going

To send the entire KGB or whatever they call themselves now to the USA for prosecution?

Yesterday was the dumbest day in US history after the day that Obama was elected

Since most of those Russians probably gave lots of money to Trump.
Putin gave Hillary 150 mill and bill got 500 grand, that's $150,500,000.00

Put a link where your assumptions are.
No problem

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

To send the entire KGB or whatever they call themselves now to the USA for prosecution?

Yesterday was the dumbest day in US history after the day that Obama was elected

No problem

Not Clinton Family members. Charity and not self serving like Trumps foundation was.

No problem

Not Clinton Family members. Charity and not self serving like Trumps foundation was.
LOL and Vladimir Putin just loves American charities...……………………….

Get a grip kiddy

No problem

Get a grip kiddy

I won't waste my time with this nonsense. CIFUS singed off on the deal, and Schweitzer's book had major flaws which he admitted. No Putin didn't give money to the Clinton Foundation, but yes B. Clinton got 1/2 million for a speech, since he could actually produce a full sentence unlike who we have now in charge.
I know all about the Uranium One deal and it's a nothing burger that the GOP made a huge deal of and no Clinton nor Obama could veto the deal.

No problem

Get a grip kiddy

I won't waste my time with this nonsense. CIFUS singed off on the deal, and Schweitzer's book had major flaws which he admitted. No Putin didn't give money to the Clinton Foundation, but yes B. Clinton got 1/2 million for a speech, since he could actually produce a full sentence unlike who we have now in charge.
I know all about the Uranium One deal and it's a nothing burger that the GOP made a huge deal of and no Clinton nor Obama could veto the deal.

Who else do you know that took a 500 grand payment for a speech that no one understood because Bill does not speak Russian...…………………

Grow up already

Get a grip kiddy

Who else do you know that took a 500 grand payment for a speech that no one understood because Bill does not speak Russian...…………………

Grow up already

I'm sure a lot of Russians speak English, why don't you grow up and do some reading, but I think your comprehension is lacking. I suspect you think Putin face is disturbing to us Democrats , well its not.
I suspect Putin is paying you to post his face all over the web, how much are your handlers paying you?

Rosenstein and Mueller needed Russians to justify their witch hunt, even if no connection was proven to Trump.

Mueller had the 1st group indicted ... and refuses to allow the case to come to trial.

Rosenstein has followed up by indicting the entire Russian military...or the Russian Intel Agency....(who, by the way, 'Fat' Tony Podesta was working for....).

Again, how convenient....because extradition of the Russian Military to the United States to stand trial - for the same thing Obama and his administration did to/in Egypt, Israel, Libya, Syria, and the United States- is going to be so simple / easy (no pun intended).

It's all part of the smoke and mirrors and BS of the on-going witch hunt.

Rosenstein and Mueller needed Russians to justify their witch hunt, even if no connection was proven to Trump.

Mueller had the 1st group indicted ... and refuses to allow the case to come to trial.

Rosenstein has followed up by indicting the entire Russian military...or the Russian Intel Agency....(who, by the way, 'Fat' Tony Podesta was working for....).

Again, how convenient....because extradition of the Russian Military to the United States to stand trial - for the same thing Obama and his administration did to/in Egypt, Israel, Libya, Syria, and the United States- is going to be so simple / easy (no pun intended).

No mention of Iraq I see. Levy and Israel was involved in starting Libya and Syria..and Iraq.

Democrats will run on a war with Russia platform. Will it be rolled out in 2018 or will they wait until 2020.

No mention of Iraq I see. Levy and Israel was involved in starting Libya and Syria..and Iraq.
Barry and Hillary are responsible for Egypt, Libya, Israel, Syria...and the 2016 election here in the US...

Get a grip kiddy

Grow up already

I'm sure a lot of Russians speak English, why don't you grow up and do some reading, but I think your comprehension is lacking. I suspect you think Putin face is disturbing to us Democrats , well its not.
I suspect Putin is paying you to post his face all over the web, how much are your handlers paying you?

Another idiot that thinks I'm Russian or being paid by them. Notify the FBI if you believe that, if not you are a clown

No problem

So then, why did those "donations" stop when she lost the election?:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

So what would you have done? Just let it slide?

No problem

So then, why did those "donations" stop when she lost the election?:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Hmmmm could it be no pay to play....or the Clintons were no longer useful idiots?

Of course not.

Does that mean we should not indict people who commit crimes?

The loons have to do something to keep the charade going.
Yes the loons ,otherwise called the republican party certainly showed their true colors Blaming an FBI agent and the agency full of trump people for all of their neglecting the real problems facing America Those AH's totally disregard russia hacking in and helping the POS in our wh...Shame on them
Obama knew about the hacking and the fake dossier Hillary paid for. He encouraged it. Go fuck yourself.
MORE fake news!

Forum List

Back