Does Obama Ever Quit Campaigning?

The Campaigner and Chief never stops I think most people are tired of the campaign, 5 straight years of it:eusa_eh:
i promise you Obama will quit campaigning when he's turned the US Treasury upside-down, shaken down every loose nickel from American coffers, given away all our oil properties in the Pacific/Arctic and Gulf of Mexico to the Russians, Chinese, and Cuba, Unionized all America's hospitals, and comes out of the closet in the Oral Office.

Did I miss anything? :rolleyes:

you are a moron?

well really, how Presidential of Obama to tell people Republicans want to scrooge their Christmas if they don't give him what he wants

Or that he has a naughty and nice list of Congress for Christmas

then the last dept ceiling debate he told seniors citizens he might be able to pay them their checks

the man is pretty low in the Presidential department..

can't seem to take the community agitator out of him

he reminds me of some dictators

well really, how Presidential of Obama to tell people Republicans want to scrooge their Christmas if they don't give him what he wants

then the last dept ceiling debate he told seniors citizens he might be able to pay them their checks

The president is bitch slapping the Republicans around pretty good. I can understand why you're upset. But it's not like the GOP is blameless. They willingly walked into the very situation in which they now find themselves.

The president is bitch slapping the Republicans around pretty good. I can understand why you're upset. But it's not like the GOP is blameless. They willingly walked into the very situation in which they now find themselves.

ah yes, the new tone of the Democrat party..bitch slapping

you just proved my point

Last edited:

ah yes, the new tone of the Democrat party..bitch slapping

you just proved my point

You made a point?

Which is what's important:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back