Obama, Epic Scale Failure

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Over 5.6 trillion added to the national debt by Obama/Democrats.

The business and economic climate showing no hope of restoration.

The natives or their leaders showing no signs of reconciliation or respect.

4 more years of this crap... What the Hell..???

Last edited:
Looks like someone woke up in a bad mood, have another slug of your breakfast whiskey and calm down, things are going to be OK.

The democrats will be on cue, but but but it was bush.

Looks like someone woke up in a bad mood, have another slug of your breakfast whiskey and calm down, things are going to be OK.

STFU asshole...

Why does someone have to be drinking just because an individual is still scratching their head wondering how in the Hell we ended up with such a failure as a POTUS.
Although I believe Obama is doing the destruction all on purpose.

(So in my mind, is he really a failure?)

The democrats will be on cue, but but but it was bush.

No, it's more like "he won the election so shut up, you have no opinion in the matter.... Oh and we must gloat for the remainder of this year too."

Bunch of idiots!

STFU asshole...

Why does someone have to be drinking just because an individual is still scratching their head wondering how in the Hell we ended up with such a failure as a POTUS.

Occupied's just projecting his inability to function without 'augmentation'. I suspect you are right about Obama actually being a roaring success.

Congress allocates the money, in every instance. No spending can occur without BOTH Houses of Congress passing the required legislation.

Since you claim that Obama and the Democrats are solely responsible, would you care to explain how that happened without the GOP dominated House approving of it?

You are a month late with your thread

America didn't believe it then, they don't believe it now

Congress allocates the money, in every instance. No spending can occur without BOTH Houses of Congress passing the required legislation.

Since you claim that Obama and the Democrats are solely responsible, would you care to explain how that happened without the GOP dominated House approving of it?

Try again liar!

STFU asshole...

Occupied's just projecting his inability to function without 'augmentation'. I suspect you are right about Obama actually being a roaring success.

I don't drink either but it used to take a terrible hangover to wake up hating the world that bad.

I'll be nice.. Democrats are responsible for 84% and Republicans 16%..

So now you idiots are "all of America"?

Doubt it....

Looking at the electoral maps, they are representative of urban dwellers, the type of places were the takers like to congregate so they can congratulate each other on their brilliance without having to face reality. A far cry from decent, middle America...you know, the makers.

Try again liar!

What? I'm wrong about that? Please explain how. (If you can)

I'll be nice.. Democrats are responsible for 84% and Republicans 16%..

Really? Do you mean the GOP House only voted for 16% of all spending? Please explain how THAT works.

Last edited:

So now you idiots are "all of America"?

Doubt it....

Looking at the electoral maps, they are representative of urban dwellers, the type of places were the takers like to congregate so they can congratulate each other on their brilliance without having to face reality. A far cry from decent, middle America...you know, the makers.

So...all those farmers out there in the hinterlands existing on government price supports and crop subsidies are not "takers?"

Forum List

Back