Does nobody realize doctors are killing people?

so...Chris Cornell is the latest celebrity to drop dead.

According to Dr. Drew Pinsky , in his opinion , this has all the signs of a sexual erotic asphyxiation case.

(I don't know, and I don't want to know)

Dr. Drew says people who are prescribed Cornell's type of medication should never take prescription opiates, but doctors continue to prescribe them.

Does no one realize that all these celebrities are dying due to their drug pusher doctors?

...and it's not just celebrities , the United States has a major opiate epidemic, ...all being prescribes by "doctors"

pass Obamacare! , FORCE every working person in America to fund them

The only spark of good news is, Dr Drew says that rules are starting to change so doctors might be held responsible someday soon.
You may have not noticed but obiecare was passed and has been law for several years now.
My favorite part OB care is the death panels

Unfortunately, with the way our healthcare system is set up, it can be tough to comparison shop—even your doctor may not know what you'll end up paying for a prescription. But that doesn't mean he or she doesn't want to help you out.
Although it can be tough to admit cost is an issue for you, your physician would probably rather you did. One in five new prescriptions that are written are never filled, which drives doctors crazy. So if there's even a small chance you may skip the script because of money trouble, it's better to say so and work on solutions together.)

Unfortunately, with the way our healthcare system is set up, it can be tough to comparison shop—even your doctor may not know what you'll end up paying for a prescription. But that doesn't mean he or she doesn't want to help you out.
Although it can be tough to admit cost is an issue for you, your physician would probably rather you did. One in five new prescriptions that are written are never filled, which drives doctors crazy. So if there's even a small chance you may skip the script because of money trouble, it's better to say so and work on solutions together.)
I had to go to the EM Room with a problem and was given three scripts and after taking them for three days and being very ill, I found out from the Drug store that they were for the same drug and it dammed near killed me. I don't take anything Doctors give me any more without checking the internet and a Family Doctor. Some of the stuff is junk. I know one doc gave me Brevo and it put me back into the EM room. I figure it's my body and It' s my decision as to if I take any drug.

What ends up happening in most cases (when I was in my rotations as a medical student) was that there was not a good enough level of trust between the patient and the doctor. As a result of this, the patient es either reluctant or feels shameful/embarrassed to share certain pieces of information because they know it is bad. Unfortunately in some cases when this happens, these pieces of information are key in order to give the right prescriptions to the patients. There are many cases in which certain medicines are contraindicated in the presence of other drugs due to the harmful interactions. However, without the compliance of the patient, it is hard to find out. I'm not saying its necessarily the patient's fault, the doctor himself also has a responsibility to make his patients feel that they are in a safe space and are comfortable enough to share even the deeper stuff like addictions etc. Just my two cents.

The scripts stats must also consider theft. It may get filled and used, though not by the original prescribed patient.

Forum List

Back