Doctors in Ottawa Join Convoy, Say Science is With Truckers, Vaccines Killing People

Did you realize the DoD dropped the mandate for all civilian workers?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm trying to imagine how relevant that is to the ambulance stuck on the highway, boxed in by 40ft reeefer rigs with their coolers humming and exhausts clouding the sky?
Or to the patient in the ambulance struggling to breathe.

Or to the flatbed piled with turkey cages going to Detroit's Eastern Market; or the live hog hauler.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm trying to imagine how relevant that is to the ambulance stuck on the highway, boxed in by 40ft reeefer rigs with their coolers humming and exhausts clouding the sky?
Or to the patient in the ambulance struggling to breathe.

Or to the flatbed piled with turkey cages going to Detroit's Eastern Market; or the live hog hauler.

All trudeau has to do is stop the vaccine passports and mandates. This is all on him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK.
But that's a small tweak to the narrative, for example:

"Don't want a shot? Fine. Park your rig. Then go sit your ass in the halls of Parliment and make your protest. There's no valid reason that you should take away the freedom of millions who go to work, do their job, and support their families..... just so you can have a tantrum over getting your shot."

Duh!

Nope, blm burned down cities, killed, pillaged, destroyed property, and trudeau bowed and didn't utter a peep.

This is all on him.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Sure.
He drove the lead blocking truck, no?
Would it have happened without some crybaby tantrumming truckers who simply don't wanna get their shot?
I guess not.

Maybe if they had gone to Parliment and sat their butts down in the hallway......then the freedoms of millions of Candadians and Americans wouldn't haven't been taken away?

No?

----------------------------------------------------------------
Sure.
He drove the lead blocking truck, no?
Would it have happened without some crybaby tantrumming truckers who simply don't wanna get their shot?
I guess not.

Maybe if they had gone to Parliment and sat their butts down in the hallway......then the freedoms of millions of Candadians and Americans wouldn't haven't been taken away?

No?

He made these mandates so yes, its on him. The protests now have their attention so lets see if the canadian govt can stand for freedom.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Trust me, ART, there are ways to start engines.
The Kenilworth dealer, the MAC dealer, ain't all that far away, nor is the Daimler guy.
Trust me.
And that's just the run of the mill get 'er done practicality of engines & starters & ignitions & mechanics.

There's another way ---- verbal:
"OK, Mr.Trucker, let's go. Leave the keys or the vehicle will be impounded for a minimum of 6 months, I will jail you for littering the street, for obstructing traffic, for causing endangerment, for promoting civil unrest......OR.......you can leave the keys. Choose, mein freund."

Even in Canda, they have to follow the law. You make shit up as you go

What an incredible dumbass you are!

Really, ART?
In Canada it is illegal to remove an illegally parked truck that is blocking a major thoroughfare?
I truly did not know that.
I love this bar.
Such a fucking dumbass!

You said: Leave the keys or the vehicle will be impounded for a minimum of 6 months, I will jail you for littering the street, for obstructing traffic, for causing endangerment, for promoting civil unrest......OR.......you can leave the keys.

I doubt very seriously that is how the laws are written. Why are such a mental midget?

"Really, Rockwell?
In Canada it is illegal to remove an illegally parked truck that is blocking a major thoroughfare?
I truly did not know that."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's true, I did not know that it is illegal to remove an illegally parked vehicle.
Who did?

Maybe the Admiral is the only one who does know that?

"Really, Rockwell?
I truly did not know that."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's true, I did not know that it is illegal to remove an illegally parked vehicle.
Who did?

Maybe the Admiral is the only one who does know that?

The point is Trudeau has NO LEGAL authority to demand the mRNA injections, that are dangerous, and are ineffective after 6 months.
Truckers are not a health hazard to anyone.
They sleep in their cab and do not even mix with the people who load or unlead.
They already are perpetually in quarantine.
They are the very LAST people who should be burdened like this.
And what Trudeau is doing is totally and completely illegal.

The point is Trudeau has NO LEGAL authority to demand the mRNA injections, that are dangerous, and are ineffective after 6 months.
Truckers are not a health hazard to anyone.
They sleep in their cab and do not even mix with the people who load or unlead.
They already are perpetually in quarantine.
They are the very LAST people who should be burdened like this.
And what Trudeau is doing is totally and completely illegal.
Totally Agree!

Forum List

Back