Does New York's Governor Know How House Vacancies are Filled?

I think they have found them.

Joe Biden, Kamela Harris, Chuck Schumer, AOC, Maxine Watters, John Fetterman, etc. Apparently these are the best that democrats have to offer.

Legality and integrity are now lost on our govedrnment. Legality now is only used as a weapon against those who buck the system.

And the democrats have been selling the USA out from under our feet for years, starting right at the very top.
It profoundly disturbs me that despite everything else, the GOP-lead House still vacillates on impeaching Joe Biden, a proven traitor to the USA.
If what Biden has done these past three years doesn't qualify as high crimes and misdemeanors (yet a single phone call to Ukraine inquiring about Biden's corruption does), then what will it take for the GOP to grow a set of balls after they even impeached Trump a second time a week before leaving office for challenging a crooked election?
I think that all of those greedy backstabbing RINOs need to get the same treatment that any Democrat gets when they take bribes from Deep State to vote not to impeach.

They need somebody to kick their butts.

Forum List

Back