Does NASCAR Suck?

There has been a lot of rule changes it takes some getting used to by us original fans. But it doesn't suck that it is losing some of its base fans though due to I guess the best description is its'' gentrification''.

NASCAR is no longer proud of their southern heritage. That's what the fans have reacted to.

There has been a lot of rule changes it takes some getting used to by us original fans. But it doesn't suck that it is losing some of its base fans though due to I guess the best description is its'' gentrification''.
NASCAR changes rules constantly. Nothing new there. I didn't know there was an issue with any drivers being gay or trans, either.
The racing doesn't have its big stars anymore. They are gone.

They lost millions of viewers when they kneeled for that phony 1/2 Black suburb boy over that garage door handle. Nothing is safe anymore. Get woke....

NASCAR has a fluctuating fan base for sure due to a slew of issues.

Globally F1 competition has a larger fan base than NASCAR does.

Short oval track racing(0.5 mile) seems to be holding it's own due to a LOT of action in the slow & go action going into & pulling out of the corners along with super aggressive/ruthless drivers.

Professional drag racing is in decline also with a diminishing fan base & closed dragstrips.

Fortunately our street racing community is still going strong where professional drag racing appears to have faltered. Our Brotherhood of Hotrodders, Mechanics & Machinists)HM&M) ALWAYS finds a quarter mile track somewhere to get it on with! In my day we got ran out of Spokane by the police/courts so we just retreated into the desert south of Spokane a ways where we were "tipped off" about a two lane blacktop dragstrip complete with a turn around rd. that led back to the area we used as the pit area. I go back to that area now & then on Goggle maps to reminisce about those nights out there. We knew how to keep the precious Mulies off the track/road but it was the side winders(rattlesnakes) that could often be heard that finally ran us out. Old drag racers/street racers never die, they just turn into machinists!"

Above; notice in the images how everyone involved is packed around the rigs as they launch off the line, like this is how it is when "$treeter$" run for $$$$$ & the all important BRAGGING RIGHT$for the winner)!!! Screw the politically saturated 'sanctioned' racing venues as I'll take the blood & guts night action, "run what ya brung" racing every time!

Last edited:
I used to watch it regularly if there were no other sports on, and went to races once or twice a year, but I don't even know what is going on anymore. Different races in the race?

NASCAR is no longer proud of their southern heritage. That's what the fans have reacted to.
I saw one black woman changing tires due to nascars diversity and inclusion policies. That’s a job for a white guy. The only way they want black pit crew workers are when they’re all black and work for free. Well, room and board.

Nascar doesn’t want to only rely on white goobers. They’d be wise to expand and get the rest of us interested.

Good luck with that.

NASCAR has a fluctuating fan base for sure due to a slew of issues.

Globally F1 competition has a larger fan base than NASCAR does.

Short oval track racing(0.5 mile) seems to be holding it's own due to a LOT of action in the slow & go action going into & pulling out of the corners along with super aggressive/ruthless drivers.

Professional drag racing is in decline also with a diminishing fan base & closed dragstrips.

Fortunately our street racing community is still going strong where professional drag racing appears to have faltered. Our Brotherhood of Hotrodders, Mechanics & Machinists)HM&M) ALWAYS finds a quarter mile track somewhere to get it on with! In my day we got ran out of Spokane by the police/courts so we just retreated into the desert south of Spokane a ways where we were "tipped off" about a two lane blacktop dragstrip complete with a turn around rd. that led back to the area we used as the pit area. I go back to that area now & then on Goggle maps to reminisce about those nights out there. We knew how to keep the precious Mulies off the track/road but it was the side winders(rattlesnakes) that could often be heard that finally ran us out. Old drag racers/street racers never die, they just turn into machinists!"

Above; notice in the images how everyone involved is packed around the rigs as they launch off the line, like this is how it is when "$treeter$" run for $$$$$ & the all important BRAGGING RIGHT$for the winner)!!! Screw the politically saturated 'sanctioned' racing venues as I'll take the blood & guts night action, "run what ya brung" racing every time!
The best way to enjoy drag racing is to be there. Watching NASCAR live is as boring as the commentator on TV, Mike Joy.

I saw one black woman changing tires due to nascars diversity and inclusion policies. That’s a job for a white guy. The only way they want black pit crew workers are when they’re all black and work for free. Well, room and board.
Nascar doesn’t want to only rely on white goobers. They’d be wise to expand and get the rest of us interested.
Good luck with that.
"White Goobers" you say. You sound racist against white men.

Forum List

Back