Does illegal immigration cost the USA $148 billion a year? Politifact debunks claim

also keep in mind those jobs are jobs Americans wont do or those jobs wouldnt be there for the taking by mexicans

But they've deluded themselves into believing that if we got rid of all the illegals, American workers would take those jobs.

Tell me how many American's are going to work out in the fields at 100 degree's, I don't know of any.

Tell me it takes one day for Mexican's to put a roof on a 2000 sq ft house and work straight until it's done, how many American roofer's are going to do that?

Are you?

Whoops replied to wrong post, anyway.
Plenty of Americans will do it if they don't get paid Mexican style wages.

The Treasury inspector general reported on this a couple weeks ago, don't you read the news? Go ahead dispute the inspector general so I can laugh in your face. :eusa_hand:
Their total input to our economy, is worth more than 10 billion dollars.

No its not, they are a net loss to our economy and 70% of all illegals are on some form of public assistance.
We have the largest Economy in the World, even with illegal immigration. And, even illegal immigration was not any form of problem, when we have massive federal budget surpluses to work with. It is merely, lousy capital management. the right wing, needs to own it.

And, even illegal immigration was not any form of problem, when we have massive federal budget surpluses to work with.

When do we have massive surpluses?
We used to. The Ivy League MBA of the right, "squandered it".

The Treasury inspector general reported on this a couple weeks ago, don't you read the news? Go ahead dispute the inspector general so I can laugh in your face. :eusa_hand:

No its not, they are a net loss to our economy and 70% of all illegals are on some form of public assistance.
We have the largest Economy in the World, even with illegal immigration. And, even illegal immigration was not any form of problem, when we have massive federal budget surpluses to work with. It is merely, lousy capital management. the right wing, needs to own it.

And, even illegal immigration was not any form of problem, when we have massive federal budget surpluses to work with.

When?

A thread in this board caught my attention, as it claimed that illegal immigration costs the USA $148 billion a year. Here it is: Trump’s Wall Costs $21.6 Billion; Illegal Immigration Costs $148.3 Billion Per Year
I went to Politifact.com (independent fact-checker), and found that even a smaller claim of 113 billion a year was said to be bullshit. Trump says illegal immigration costs $113 billion a year

That's right. The claim that illegal immigration costs 113 billion a year was debunked, and what do USMB conservatives do? Make the fake stat even higher ($148 billion).
Excerpt from Politifact's debunking article:

"One thing we’ve been told over the years: FAIR’s conclusions stem from inexact estimates and assumptions."

Liberals should bookmark this link, since right-wingers spread the fake $148/113 billion statistic very frequently.

I don't give a fuck if it only cost the U.S. one single dollar a year.
There are rules and laws that regulate how to become a citizen. Don't like them? Well fucking tough. Call your lawmaker and tell them you're a fucking liberal who naturally doesn't believe in borders or a nations right to it's sovereignty.
Until then go fuck yourself.
Not all of them want to become citizens. Some just want to work, earn money, and "set up shop" back home.

A thread in this board caught my attention, as it claimed that illegal immigration costs the USA $148 billion a year. Here it is: Trump’s Wall Costs $21.6 Billion; Illegal Immigration Costs $148.3 Billion Per Year
I went to Politifact.com (independent fact-checker), and found that even a smaller claim of 113 billion a year was said to be bullshit. Trump says illegal immigration costs $113 billion a year

That's right. The claim that illegal immigration costs 113 billion a year was debunked, and what do USMB conservatives do? Make the fake stat even higher ($148 billion).

"One thing we’ve been told over the years: FAIR’s conclusions stem from inexact estimates and assumptions."

Liberals should bookmark this link, since right-wingers spread the fake $148/113 billion statistic very frequently.

Fact;

RussianWingers are liars
RussianWingers suck at math
RussianWingers pet longterm project has been whining about Mexicans
RussianWingers simply ignore threads that debase them or any of their talking points

These RW's whining about the Mexican's taking their jobs sure do have lot's of time to post. Makes me wonder if they're not sitting at home eating a big bag of chips they bought with their EBT card.

There is no unemployment, only underpayment. Capitalism is merely a difficult concept, for the right wing.
Capitalism is merely a difficult concept, for the right wing.
It'd be more correct to say, "Capitalism is merely a difficult concept, for right wing populists." As for the oxymoronic nature of "right wing," as in Republican/conservative, and "populist," in the most recent context of the latter term, well, that is a different matter.

When?
When the right wing, had their Ivy League, MBA "at the helm".

Fact;

RussianWingers are liars
RussianWingers simply ignore threads that debase them or any of their talking points

These RW's whining about the Mexican's taking their jobs sure do have lot's of time to post. Makes me wonder if they're not sitting at home eating a big bag of chips they bought with their EBT card.

There is no unemployment, only underpayment. Capitalism is merely a difficult concept, for the right wing.
It'd be more correct to say, "Capitalism is merely a difficult concept, for right wing populists." As for the oxymoronic nature of "right wing," as in Republican/conservative, and "populist," in the most recent context of the latter term, well, that is a different matter.
not a different matter at all; if they are following standard right wing argumentation protocol.

Fact;

RussianWingers are liars

not a different matter at all; if they are following standard right wing argumentation protocol.

Frankly, I think the modern GOP view of free trade is largely a political thing, a lever used to be different from Democrats, rather than what it should be -- a purely empirical economics thing.

When?

When? How much?

(1) Extra border patrol agents
(2) The legal system ( including prisons and jails )
(3) Bi-lingual printed materials ( public buildings, schools, hospitals, government services, etc. )
(4) Bi-lingual teachers, 911 operators, emergency personnel, lawyers and legal counsel, etc.
(5) Government assistance programs ( housing, food, utilities, transportation, healthcare, etc. )
(6) Jobs ( agriculture, hospitality industry, landscaping, construction, food processing, etc. )
(7) Local and state law enforcement personnel ( including ATF agents, DEA agents, etc. )
(8) Immigration and Naturalization Service personnel
(9) Illegal drug trade ( gangs, violence, illegal weapons, etc. )
(10) Human trafficking ( children and teens )
(11) Lost tax revenue ( payroll deductions, failing to file an income tax return, no valid SSN, etc. )
(12) Terrorism ( 911, mass shootings, bombings, etc. )

The cost is in the untold multi-$Billions range.

Social services alone cost the American taxpayers hundreds of $millions. When including the deterioration of neighborhoods and communities, the cost soars.

Also, keep in mind the jobs taken from the American workforce represent multi-$Millions in lost tax revenue.

also keep in mind those jobs are jobs Americans wont do or those jobs wouldnt be there for the taking by mexicans
WRONG !!!!!

That argument has been debunked a thousand times for years now. Employers hire them because illegals are cheap labor. Employers don't have to pay workmans comp, insurance, vacation pay, bonuses, etc.. Employers know that they would have to pay Americans workers a lot more, and they see American workers as eating into their profit. It's all based on GREED. Also, illegals don't complain, don't file law suits against employers, and they keep a low profile. They don't go on strike, nor push for a business to become unionized. In other words, it's all about GREED and having passive employees on the payroll.

American workers will do any job that the illegals do, if paid enough for their services, period. You pay an American worker $16.00 an hour to work in a food processing plant, and you'd have thousands applying for the job. You pay American workers $16.00 an hour to pick produce, and there would be thousands lined up to apply for the jobs.

It's all about GREED, and the bottom line of Corporate American and small businesses. Money is the name of the game.
Hippy Hypocrisy

And the xenophile Liberals are in cahoots with their Conservative fraternity brothers. Until you condemn the preachings of both sides, you're part of the giant sucking sound.

Politifact is not an independent fact checker. It's owned by the Tampa Bay Times, which endorsed Clinton.
Conflict of Interest: PolitiFact and the Clinton Foundation Share Megadonor

And they didn't debunk the 113 Billion dollar claim it was a rambling piece which really didn't say much except at the end state mostly false. What the fuck does mostly false mean?.
Mumbling Muff Diver

Ask Ray Chill Maddow. She's the expert at rambling spiels that don't say much.

Politifact was just debunked as a Shill for Liberal Scum.

And that's Called Winning!

Here is my deal for Illegals.

If you come to the country illegally and make it through the machine guns, razor wire, and the new wall, and report your presence you can join the Military and are shipped off to the Middle East.

After a 2 year tour you get Citizenship.

If you cross the border illegally and are a Conscientious Objector report your presence, you get Amnesty and Sterilization, and have to work 4 years building our infrastructure back up.

After 4 years, you get Citizenship.

If you cross the border illegally and commit a crime, we castrate you, and deport you and drop you back over the border without a parachute.

Last edited:
Saudia Arabia's "Wall!"
24BA993B00000578-0-image-m-39_1421356227748.jpg

If you come to the country illegally and make it through the machine guns, razor wire, and the new wall, and report your presence you can join the Military and are shipped off to the Middle East.

If you cross the border illegally and are a Conscientious Objector report your presence, you get Amnesty and Sterilization, and have to work 4 years building our infrastructure back up.

If you cross the border illegally and commit a crime, we castrate you, and deport you and drop you back over the border without a parachute.
It's not called winning its called lying.
Again i'll state, if Politifact was being run by the Left then why all the negative fact checks on Obama?
All False statements involving Barack Obama | PolitiFact

Where did the Immigration rant come from?? You hitting the sauce a little early today?

When?

When? How much?
just attention deficits? Your Ivy League, MBA on the right. He had massive federal budget surpluses to work with; and almost single-handedly overturned a maxim that states, it merely takes massive federal budget surpluses, to make more money.

Politifact is not an independent fact checker. It's owned by the Tampa Bay Times, which endorsed Clinton.
Conflict of Interest: PolitiFact and the Clinton Foundation Share Megadonor

And they didn't debunk the 113 Billion dollar claim it was a rambling piece which really didn't say much except at the end state mostly false. What the fuck does mostly false mean?.
Mumbling Muff Diver

Ask Ray Chill Maddow. She's the expert at rambling spiels that don't say much.
should we, "send in a spelunker" to "find out the truth"?

It's not called winning its called lying.
Again i'll state, if Politifact was being run by the Left then why all the negative fact checks on Obama?
All False statements involving Barack Obama | PolitiFact

Where did the Immigration rant come from?? You hitting the sauce a little early today?
the right wing is convinced, their fallacy induced, right wing fantasy, is the "gospel Truth".

Forum List

Back