Does He Stand A Chance?

Trump is too jaded and there is no Hillary to run against.

It would be pointless for the GOP to nominate a Never Trumper however.

The Never Trumpers were for Sleepy Joe, so that eliminates any ability they have to criticize Brandon's rule or anything he does. And they have no personal record of accomplishment to cite to the voters.

The Republicans might as well just mail it in and not waste their resources supporting such a candidacy.

He may have been.

But, Democrat reaction to him in the White House will further tear the country apart.

We don't need that.

You can't be serious. The democrats are what's tearing this country apart right now! If those thirteen people had lost their lives under Trump he would have apologized, and so far he's the only one caring about keeping this country and its border safe.

What's the point of talking about the former president?

Because he's the only one currently doing anything and looking out for our country.

Sure, JaxOff.
The next time there won't be 3:30 dumping of ballots with non-matching signatures.
Didn't happen. Every state has their own ID requirements as well as signature matching requirements.
Didn't hear you bitching about it before your savior lost in 2020.

What you are alleging, Groucho....DIDN'T..HAPPEN!!

Remind me again how many court cases, how many audits, how many recounts determined there was fraud?..............

You can't be serious. The democrats are what's tearing this country apart right now! If those thirteen people had lost their lives under Trump he would have apologized, and so far he's the only one caring about keeping this country and its border safe.

Because he's the only one currently doing anything and looking out for our country.
Did Trump apologize for the soldiers that died during his presidency?

He may have been.

But, Democrat reaction to him in the White House will further tear the country apart.

We don't need that.
It is the Progs who endlessly dumped on him and his voters. However if not the candidate, I wouldn't mind seeing him as a kingmaker and making sure he has a say to keep the promises made and hold the Repubs by the feet. His agendas were good.

It is the Progs who endlessly dumped on him and his voters. However if not the candidate, I wouldn't mind seeing him as a kingmaker and making sure he has a say to keep the promises made and hold the Repubs by the feet. His agendas were good.
There are no kings in the part of the world.

Along with a resurgence of BLM/Antifa activity. Illegal Immigrants will be protesting in great numbers for free everything.
By that time, inflation will be in the stratosphere, the economy will be annihilated, illegals will be storming across the border unimpeded. The US will be in full collapse.

Didn't happen. Every state has their own ID requirements as well as signature matching requirements.
Didn't hear you bitching about it before your savior lost in 2020.

What you are alleging, Groucho....DIDN'T..HAPPEN!!

Remind me again how many court cases, how many audits, how many recounts determined there was fraud?..............
Groucho is stating the fact that the Supreme Court of PA didn't want their families and properties George Floyded and rejected the valid claim that 10s of thousands of signatures didn't match.
I'm also sure that you are a multi-millionaire and don't mind the fact that your food bills have doubled.
Now you will lie and state that the food prices you pay have not increased.

Mostly I'm worried about the integrity of our elections. How many times have you seen the same sort of love and support that Trump has towards Biden? I've never seen it. Probably because you can only be so excited about somebody when you're dead.

You'll never find a Democrat worth a shit, and you'll be hard pressed to find a Republican with balls.

I don't know about that, but that's the general consensus. However, Trump definitely has the balls.

If the authoritarian repubs want to win, they better not. They better pick someone in line with trump, but not trump himself.
Maybe a trumpy that has better words and will pick better people. And not act like a 12 year old girl most of the time.

Forum List

Back