Does He Stand A Chance?

The 600K offers to low income people started in GW's 2nd term because the economy was still weak due to the DOR COM economy.
Barney Frank is not responsible for banks lending 600K to low income White people living in Middle Class neighborhoods.

Bush said and did dick about this; he still states he is the Home Ownership President and wrote such in his book.

I have no love for either party and neither party did a stich to stop this crap from happening.

It's happening right now and there are hundreds of videos on YouTube explaining why we love money and don't think about the future.
The Globalist are from both parties. They are feasting on the money from the reserve right now from the Plannedemic..........We know they are all Laundering the money but they own the police and the courts.

People like yourself do not understand that the peasants are the ones who will suffer and the percentage will grow with the Progs in power. For that is what they want. The demonizing of Trump's personality is old. Our economy is going to contract in real terms as this goes on.
Biden is a winner and your orange douche bag will always be a whining loser. Put that in your pipe and smoke it, trumptard.

I'm pretty sure that Trump's been hinting at a 2024 election run for quite some time now like a lot of other people. I definitely believe he's the rightful winner of the 2020 election even though a lot of other people don't, but I'm worried what would happen if he tries running again.

Trump reveals timeline on 2024 announcement, teases Americans will be 'very happy'

Trump's Thanksgiving message teases 2024 presidential run

Former President Donald Trump issued a Thanksgiving message on Thursday that hinted at a possible 2024 presidential run.

"A very interesting time in our Country, but do not worry, we will be great again—and we will all do it together," the former Republican president said in the statement, which was shared on Twitter by his spokeswoman, Liz Harrington.

"America will never fail, and we will never allow it to go in the wrong direction. Too many generations of greatness are counting on us. Enjoy your Thanksgiving knowing that a wonderful future lies ahead!"

1637931365284.png

Forum List

Back