does cosmic imperfection prove god doesnt exist?

The elements we are made of exist because of cosmic imperfection. Such as a star exploding creating carbon. In fact, most elements on earth were created from star explosions.
If the cosmos was perfect, would any of this (reality) even exist?
I bring this up because according to theologians, their god is perfect. Which, obviously, gets contradicted by what i posted above.
Is their god really not perfect? Was his story really just made up by desert savages who had to explain things they didnt understand? Or is science wrong?

We were made in the image of thy Father, so there is your answer...

Wondered when you'd show up. lol.

The elements we are made of exist because of cosmic imperfection. Such as a star exploding creating carbon. In fact, most elements on earth were created from star explosions.
I bring this up because according to theologians, their god is perfect. Which, obviously, gets contradicted by what i posted above.
Is their god really not perfect? Was his story really just made up by desert savages who had to explain things they didnt understand? Or is science wrong?

It is about the word that people sometimes describe me...

Oh, wait this is not about Lucifer but the other guy...

Is God Perfect?

No, and to say he, she or gender confused is all I need to point to it children and how we are in it image and do not blame me for what dad did...

What imperfection is there in the cosmos ? When you look up to the sky, do you see flaws ?

When did a star explode creating carbon ?

Big bang is like a huge explosion, but who says it was a star that exploded ? Planets and stars come to be as dust turning around gather together, and become planets (stars). Then you walk on it, it is earth and dust indeed. Just so you know, God's existence proceeds from logic and common sense, not belief. But belief exists because of common sense, and logic.

Is God Perfect?

No, and to say he, she or gender confused is all I need to point to it children and how we are in it image and do not blame me for what dad did...

lol.

I don't know what it's about any more. I blame TN.

He thinks he's Zeus.

Is God Perfect?

lol.

He thinks he's Zeus.
Not the first time i been called that hehe

Is God Perfect?

lol.

He thinks he's Zeus.
Not the first time i been called that hehe

Oh? So it was you in that Danae painting?

I might have known.

What we have here is an oxymoron.
In Greek, cosmos means, orderly. So, could God create orderly imperfection? < That would be, "imperfection" that follows a pattern. The answer is yes, and then use the result of the pattern to create what was necessary for the next step in His plan. In your example, that would be carbon.
It may look like imperfection to us, but it is a process to God. For every action, there is a reaction.
God knew exactly what was necessary to introduce carbon into the mix, in spectacular fashion. So what may seem random and chaotic, or imperfect to our lesser minds, was just "creating" to God's perfect scientific mind.

In Greek, cosmos means, orderly. So, could God create orderly imperfection? < That would be, "imperfection" that follows a pattern. The answer is yes, and then use the result of the pattern to create what was necessary for the next step in His plan. In your example, that would be carbon.
It may look like imperfection to us, but it is a process to God. For every action, there is a reaction.
God knew exactly what was necessary to introduce carbon into the mix, in spectacular fashion. So what may seem random and chaotic, or imperfect to our lesser minds, was just "creating" to God's perfect scientific mind.
When other stars explode, could he be making more life?
I do question his scientific mind though. Didnt he create plants before the sun? Also, he created light before the sun. How does that work? Hehe

Christ's dog died for your dog's sins.

who sacrificed it?

bastard!

I do question his scientific mind though. Didnt he create plants before the sun? Also, he created light before the sun. How does that work? Hehe

Why on earth would He want to make more life? After the terrible mistake He made with us?

My dog died years ago. But that little bastard is definitely in hell. No question.

God is light, and was light before He created our universe. There was Light in Heaven before there was light on earth.
The sun is merely a ball of gas. Even you can create gas... ;)

Why on earth would He want to make more life? After the terrible mistake He made with us?

You would think, right? An yet He dances over His children with delight. Go figure. I would have stomped on this plan long ago, but He wanted kids so, there ya go... :11_2_1043:

Hmm, well, show me an instance of a dude taking a pile of steel 4x4’, putting a 60 point pile of TNT on it, blowing it up and producing a 9 horse power outbord. Folks go at organized religion this way allot. Some stuff we just don’t know. But I still haven’t seen anything nice come from a big ass explosion. Mostly just a mess.
Your existence was made possible by the "big ass" explosion of a star -

How star stuff got to Earth

When it has exhausted its supply of hydrogen, it can die in a violent explostion, called a nova. The explosion of a massive star, called a supernova, can be billions of times as bright as the Sun , according to "Supernova," (World Book, Inc., 2005). Such a stellar explosion throws a large cloud of dust and gas into space, with the amount and composition of the material expelled varying depending on the type of supernova.

That's where the elements that made you possible came from. Stars cook um and then spit um like a camel

I get that you're responding to someone else's post, but I honestly have to jump in really quickly and ask: what's your point?

Hmm, well, show me an instance of a dude taking a pile of steel 4x4’, putting a 60 point pile of TNT on it, blowing it up and producing a 9 horse power outbord. Folks go at organized religion this way allot. Some stuff we just don’t know. But I still haven’t seen anything nice come from a big ass explosion. Mostly just a mess.

When it has exhausted its supply of hydrogen, it can die in a violent explostion, called a nova. The explosion of a massive star, called a supernova, can be billions of times as bright as the Sun , according to "Supernova," (World Book, Inc., 2005). Such a stellar explosion throws a large cloud of dust and gas into space, with the amount and composition of the material expelled varying depending on the type of supernova.

That's where the elements that made you possible came from. Stars cook um and then spit um like a camel

I get that you're responding to someone else's post, but I honestly have to jump in really quickly and ask: what's your point?
He said: "i havent seen anything nice come from a big ass explosion"

The elements on earth came from stars exploding, and we're made of them.

He said: "i havent seen anything nice come from a big ass explosion"

The elements on earth came from stars exploding, and we're made of them.

I see. Well, I have the guy on ignore, so I can only see his posts when I go to quote YOUR post; and because he's someone I have on ignore, I don't bother reading that closely. So thanks for the clarification.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

Forum List

Back