Does Biden have a Stuh, Stuh, Stuttering Problem?

You think stuttering is some kind of funny thing?

FUCK YOU in the ass.
Somebody's overreacting. Could it be you have a stuh, stuh, stuttering problem? Hmm?

No but my little brother did, and if Tree was here right now I'd dare him to say it to my face and watch him laugh out the other side of his trunk.

Winston Churchill did too. James Earl Jones. B.B. King. Marilyn Monroe. Johnny Damon. Tiger Woods. John Stossel.
What are you gonna do about it?

other than be as immature as humanly possible, theres nothing else these RW dolts can do about it.

This guy has a serious slurring problem. Either he had a stroke or he is stoned and drunk on the campaign trail.

This was really, really bad.

‘Su-successful’ launch: Biden slurs and stammers through first campaign speech

Liveleak.com - Joe Biden is slurring his speech

Joe Biden:

I would lah, lah, luh luh luh like your vah vah veeh vah vuh vote for Pruh Preh, Pruh Prah President in tuh tah tuh tah two thousand and tuh teh tuh teh tuh ten!

Translation:

Th Th Th That's All Folks!

GrimyOrnateCaecilian-max-1mb.gif

If he does stutter does that make him any less of a person or what he is?

Yuh Yah Yes it duh duh DOES!

Unfit to be President!!!!

Explain how stuttering makes someone unfit for president.

Vice President Biden is sort of goofy. A lot of older people are like that, you may get that way some day too.

Remember he's had multiple aneurysms in his brain, that can really jangle up your circuits. My one aunt is turning 91 this month, and she is having a similar enough time although my other 2 nonagenarian aunts are doing fine.

As long as the Democrats don't roll him out of the home too often during the next 18 months, he should be fine and make it through the election. I would not worry.

This guy has a serious slurring problem. Either he had a stroke or he is stoned and drunk on the campaign trail.

Joe Biden:

I would lah, lah, luh luh luh like your vah vah veeh vah vuh vote for Pruh Preh, Pruh Prah President in tuh tah tuh tah two thousand and tuh teh tuh teh tuh ten!

Translation:

it would be what causes the stuttering and not the stuttering itself,,,

in joes case I think its his dishonesty thats causing it

Joe Biden:

Translation:

Unfortunately no one to date knows what causes stuttering. If what you say is true then 99.9 percent of politicians would stutter.

Joe Biden:

Translation:

Unfortunately no one to date knows what causes stuttering. If what you say is true then 99.9 percent of politicians would stutter.

true , but joe has been doing it so long it could be getting to him,,,

not to mention all the history he has to prove his hypocrisy,,,

good liars are hard to detect until they start to doubt their own lies,,,

I think he is stuttering because he is lying and does not have conviction in what he is telling people.

Joe Biden:

Translation:

Stuttering has ZERO to do with any kind of mendacity.

Being FUCKING IGNORANT about it however has everything to do with sociopathy.

You think stuttering is some kind of funny thing?

FUCK YOU in the ass.
Somebody's overreacting. Could it be you have a stuh, stuh, stuttering problem? Hmm?

No but my little brother did, and if Tree was here right now I'd dare him to say it to my face and watch him laugh out the other side of his trunk.

Winston Churchill did too. James Earl Jones. B.B. King. Marilyn Monroe. Johnny Damon. Tiger Woods. John Stossel.
What are you gonna do about it?

other than be as immature as humanly possible, theres nothing else these RW dolts can do about it.

It's exactly the same shit as Rump mocking another neurological disorder, and then lying about having done it while it's there on video. These are the same assholes who defend mass shooters, for the same reason. Kindred spirits to whom empathy is some kind of dirty word.

Sociopaths make a damn good case for eugenics. I can't think of a single reason we should suffer them.

I think he is stuttering because he is lying and does not have conviction in what he is telling people.
Sorry, your theory fails because Biden has been lying to the people for decades. He's a pro at it. Stuttering does not work like that. I think folks just want to use his speech as another way to berate him. While I do not support Biden in any way, berating him for a handicap only makes you look shallow and garners sympathy for Biden.

Sorry, your theory fails because Biden has been lying to the people for decades. He's a pro at it. Stuttering does not work like that. I think folks just want to use his speech as another way to berate him. While I do not support Biden in any way, berating him for a handicap only makes you look shallow and garners sympathy for Biden.

if you say so,,,,

Well, he might have BEEN a Pro, but Lying takes an enormous amount of your Brain's Processing Power because you have to create lies that have no root in an actual memory, and you therefore have to recall lies by rehearsing them, rather than recalling them from an embedded memory, which is far easier and less taxing on your overall brain power.

So Joe's mental sharpness is then declining, as he struggles to retell lies he has told a thousand times. Tell the truth and you don't stutter.

Whether he is lying, stuttering, or slipping in his ability to tell lies, he is unfit for office. He is then in mental decline.

if you say so,,,,
The problem you have with this is that you do not know anything about stuttering. People make remarks like these all the time, but they still have no basis in fact.

Well, he might have BEEN a Pro, but Lying takes an enormous amount of your Brain's processing Power because you have to create lies that have no root in an actual memory, and you therefore have to recall lies by rehearsing them, rather than recalling them from memory.

So Joe's mental sharpness is then declining, as he struggles to retell lies he has told a thousand times.
Maybe so, but that does not make people stutter. If it did like I said, a whole lot of old liars would all of a sudden start stuttering.

if you say so,,,,
The problem you have with this is that you do not know anything about stuttering. People make remarks like these all the time, but they still have no basis in fact.

I dont see that he was actually stuttering but more hesitating to make sure what he says doesnt go against what hes said before

Well, he might have BEEN a Pro, but Lying takes an enormous amount of your Brain's processing Power because you have to create lies that have no root in an actual memory, and you therefore have to recall lies by rehearsing them, rather than recalling them from memory.

So Joe's mental sharpness is then declining, as he struggles to retell lies he has told a thousand times.
Maybe so, but that does not make people stutter. If it did like I said, a whole lot of old liars would all of a sudden start stuttering.

you cant base what one person does or doesnt do on anothers actions,,,we all react differently based on a lot of factors,,,

A Decline in one's mental facilities would make people stutter. Joe Biden has not seemed to have had a noticeable issue with this before.

And yes, it is proven that lying can make people stutter and stammer, and slur words, as they fumble for words to tell their lies.

Now all of a sudden he cannot put two sentences together, annunciate his words or be understood?

if you say so,,,,

I dont see that he was actually stuttering but more hesitating to make sure what he says doesnt go against what hes said before

Which tells me he is lying and not being genuine and has no conviction in the things he is saying.

A Decline in one's mental facilities would make people stutter. Joe Biden has not seemed to have had a noticeable issue with this before.

And yes, it is proven that lying can make people stutter and stammer, and slur words, as they fumble for words to tell their lies.

Now all of a sudden he cannot put two sentences together, annunciate his words or be understood?

Obama had that problem when off prompter,,,

if you say so,,,,

Nothing Joe Biden says has ANY BASIS IN FACT.

It's all Metrosexual Feelings and Propaganda.

Forum List

Back