Does Biden have a Stuh, Stuh, Stuttering Problem?

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
This guy has a serious slurring problem. Either he is drunk or he is stoned on the campaign trail. Or he has a stuh stuh stuh stuttering problem. Or maybe he is just too senile to run.

This was really, really bad.

‘Su-successful’ launch: Biden slurs and stammers through first campaign speech

Liveleak.com - Joe Biden is slurring his speech

Joe Biden:

I would lah, lah, luh luh luh like your vah vah veeh vah vuh vote for Pruh Preh, Pruh Prah President in tuh tah tuh tah two thousand and tuh teh tuh teh tuh ten!

Translation:

Th Th Th That's All Folks!

GrimyOrnateCaecilian-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:
Yeah, something's definitely going on there. Probably drunk. And he's gonna take Trump out behind the school and whip his ass? LOL

This guy has a serious slurring problem. Either he had a stroke or he is stoned and drunk on the campaign trail.

Joe Biden:

I would lah, lah, luh luh luh like your vah vah veeh vah vuh vote for Pruh Preh, Pruh Prah President in tuh tah tuh tah two thousand and tuh teh tuh teh tuh ten!

Translation:

"That's All Folks!"

I think its more like he knows hes a two faced liar and in his old age is having trouble keeping things straight

This guy has a serious slurring problem. Either he had a stroke or he is stoned and drunk on the campaign trail.

Joe Biden:

Translation:

"That's All Folks!"

I think its more like he knows hes a two faced liar and in his old age is having trouble keeping things straight

His dentures were slipping and it made him self centered and nervous.

Joe Biden:

Translation:

Biden is a drunk. Always has been.

Joe Biden:

Translation:

hes just going thru what Pelosi has been going thru all her life,,,every year,,2% of her brain evaporates

Joe Biden:

Translation:

"That's All Folks!"

He is definitely a luh, lah, lih, err a big fibber

Joe Biden:

Translation:

Nah, he's ineeb, ineebri, err intoximicated.

Does Biden have a Stuh, Stuh, Stuttering Problem?

You think stuttering is some kind of funny thing?

FUCK YOU in the ass.

Joe Biden:

Translation:

Sounds like he has a drinking problem.

How come your original title says "Did Biden Have a Stroke"? Hm?

Did he start claiming his father was born in "a very wonderful place in Germany"?

How come your original title says "Did Biden Have a Stroke"? Hm?

Did he start claiming his father was born in "a very wonderful place in Germany"?

Well, that was especially for you. Cuz you can't thay thutter.
Or say stutter.....

Joe Biden:

Translation:

"That's All Folks!"

His dentures were slipping and it made him self centered and nervous.

Th th the thelth thentered and ner ner nervous?

Evah Hear of Mike Tython?
img-sm5.jpg

He had his own cartoon on Adult Swim aka Cartoon Network.

I think The Car Cuh Cartoon Network should puh pai pair Mike Tython and Puh Puh Porky Pi pi pi Pig together in a new Comedy.

Joe Buh Buh Biden Tuh Tuh Too!

They can call it The Mythtory of Speeth

Or Mystery of Speech.

He may have missed some meds, or needs to change his meds. I'd rather Trump beat a Biden that is 100% than what I saw in that video. I really don't think his health will permit him to complete the campaign, and for his own good he should retire.

He may have missed some meds, or needs to change his meds. I'd rather Trump beat a Biden that is 100% than what I saw in that video. I really don't think his health will permit him to complete the campaign, and for his own good he should retire.
Yes, both Trump and Biden should be put out to pasture...

Forum List

Back