Does Biden have a Stuh, Stuh, Stuttering Problem?

You think stuttering is some kind of funny thing?

FUCK YOU in the ass.
Somebody's overreacting. Could it be you have a stuh, stuh, stuttering problem? Hmm?

He may have missed some meds, or needs to change his meds. I'd rather Trump beat a Biden that is 100% than what I saw in that video. I really don't think his health will permit him to complete the campaign, and for his own good he should retire.
Preh pruh preh, President Juh Juh Joe Buh Buh Biden?

Hmm

He may have missed some meds, or needs to change his meds. I'd rather Trump beat a Biden that is 100% than what I saw in that video. I really don't think his health will permit him to complete the campaign, and for his own good he should retire.
Yes, both Trump and Biden should be put out to pasture...
Just buh buh buh biden should be put out to pah pah pasture.

This guy has a serious slurring problem. Either he had a stroke or he is stoned and drunk on the campaign trail.

This was really, really bad.

‘Su-successful’ launch: Biden slurs and stammers through first campaign speech

Liveleak.com - Joe Biden is slurring his speech

Joe Biden:

I would lah, lah, luh luh luh like your vah vah veeh vah vuh vote for Pruh Preh, Pruh Prah President in tuh tah tuh tah two thousand and tuh teh tuh teh tuh ten!

Translation:

Th Th Th That's All Folks!

GrimyOrnateCaecilian-max-1mb.gif

If he does stutter does that make him any less of a person or what he is?

FUCK YOU in the ass.
Somebody's overreacting. Could it be you have a stuh, stuh, stuttering problem? Hmm?

No but my little brother did, and if Tree was here right now I'd dare him to say it to my face and watch him laugh out the other side of his trunk.

Winston Churchill did too. James Earl Jones. B.B. King. Marilyn Monroe. Johnny Damon. Tiger Woods. John Stossel.
What are you gonna do about it?

Last edited:

FUCK YOU in the ass.

No but my little brother did, and if Tree was here right now I'd dare him to say it to my face and watch him laugh out the other side of his trunk.

Winston Churchill did too.
Buh, buh, we are talking about Juh Juh Joe's Stuh Stuh Stuttering, not Strah Strah Strokes.

FUCK YOU in the ass.

Winston Churchill did too.
Translation: Yes.

I don't think it was stuttering. I have never seen him like that before, but maybe he has been and I've just never witnessed it. He did look and sound "off" somewhat like Hillary did during her campaign at times. Which makes me think it is a medication issue. I'd rather see a healthy Biden, than not. I do not wish ill health on the guy, but I just don't want him to be President.

This guy has a serious slurring problem. Either he is drunk or he is stoned on the campaign trail.

Joe Biden:

I would lah, lah, luh luh luh like your vah vah veeh vah vuh vote for Pruh Preh, Pruh Prah President in tuh tah tuh tah two thousand and tuh teh tuh teh tuh ten!

Translation:

Yeah I was stunned.....he was not that bad the last time he was in the Public eye.
He's always been a gaff machine but this is really bad.
Sanders will mop the floor with him on stage debates man.

JO

This guy has a serious slurring problem. Either he had a stroke or he is stoned and drunk on the campaign trail.

Joe Biden:

Translation:

If he does stutter does that make him any less of a person or what he is?

Yuh Yah Yes it duh duh DOES!

Unfit to be President!!!!

I don't think it was stuttering. I have never seen him like that before, but maybe he has been and I've just never witnessed it. He did look and sound "off" somewhat like Hillary did during her campaign at times. Which makes me think it is a medication issue. I'd rather see a healthy Biden, than not. I do not wish ill health on the guy, but I just don't want him to be President.
Maybe he is just Thungue Thied?

How come your original title says "Did Biden Have a Stroke"? Hm?

Did he start claiming his father was born in "a very wonderful place in Germany"?
your TDS is showing,,,

Maybe I just know what the fuck a "stroke" is.
Well thick, stuh, stick to the topic, juh juh Joe's stuh stuh stuttering.

If he had a stroke, he should drop out. If not we can cri critici, Make Fun of him.

And on what basis do you "make fun of" stuttering, ASSHOLE? Your own pig-ignorance?

Go FUCK yourself. :fu:

How come your original title says "Did Biden Have a Stroke"? Hm?

Did he start claiming his father was born in "a very wonderful place in Germany"?
your TDS is showing,,,

Maybe I just know what the fuck a "stroke" is.
Well thick, stuh, stick to the topic, juh juh Joe's stuh stuh stuttering.

If he had a stroke, he should drop out. If not we can cri critici, Make Fun of him.

And on what basis do you "make fun of" stuttering, ASSHOLE? Your own pig-ignorance?

Go FUCK yourself. :fu:
Pih pih pih, err Hog Ignorance?

Bacon Your Pardon?

That's rid, rih, reeh, ridiculous.

Forum List

Back