Does bho get re-elected in 2012? Why? Why-not?

I'm keeping my fingers crossed the tea party will get a fiscal conservative nominated instead of a social conservative wing nut and if that happens then bo is done

Do you really believe that the majority of Americans would vote for a teabagger over the sitting president?:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::cuckoo:

Been out working

Its not about who runs against BHO
its about him
Palin is getting rich off of not running

I'm keeping my fingers crossed the tea party will get a fiscal conservative nominated instead of a social conservative wing nut and if that happens then bo is done

Do you really believe that the majority of Americans would vote for a teabagger over the sitting president?:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::cuckoo:
A president who's sitting on his hands? You got me there. He continued his policy as President he followed in the Senate of doing nothing but using the Mens room and voting "present" on all the bills.

As for the tea party. Hmmm...where were you last November exactly? The liberal desperation to destroy the tea party movement is they've belied the lie that conservative = social conservative = scary. Fiscal conservatism was separated and your boys got their clocks cleaned. And if the tea party continues to drive fiscal conservatism in the Republican party it's just a pre-lude to next year. Hence your desperation to revive social conservatism.

I Think no way
deficit spending is one thing but deficit spending with no results is the thing

The UAW bailout is a skeleton in the closet

Couple of reason why I think Obama will likely be re-elected.

1) the majority of sitting Presidents win re-election. Since WW2 there have only been 2 elected Presidents that didnt win a second term. Carter & Bush1. Generally Americans dont like to change horses mid-stream

2) The GOP doesnt have a viable contender to take out Obama, unless some dark horse that no one has heard of yet suddenly appears. Romeny is a Mormon stiff that could not beat John McCain 4 years ago, Huckelbee is not presidential material, Palin is a mad-woman that wont even run. Ron Paul is disliked by the mainstream GOP and most importantly by FOX News, therefore he is screwed.

I think the GOP will wait to put a serious contender in 2016 when the economy will be more stable and easier to win a second term.

Not much to add here..other then he's done an incredible job saving the Financial and Auto industries.

Whether you agree with the methods is another thread. But President Obama basically averted a meltdown of those 2 industries of epic proportions.

That..and he's a "War" president.

One more year of this economy and hi unemployment spells doom for O, especially if Romney is nominated.

Where are them jobs the teabagger/repubs have been promising?

You have to use your special decoder in this case. They weren't promising any jobs. They were promising to break Unions and cause a collapse in pay checks for people that actually work for a living.

Actual pay has been flat for the last decade or so..while executive compensation has been going through the roof.

That's not enough. Big corporate interests want a reduction in pay checks and benefits. That's what they paid for..and that's what they are trying to achieve. Third world..here we come!:lol:

I Think no way

I say he stands a great chance. He's popular and Republicans don't yet have a candidate that's strong enough to beat him.

By the way, Obama saved GM. No skeletons there. Just another success in his wake.

He will be tough to beat; his support by they media will be profound. He’s their candidate, so they can make a silk purse out of a sow’s ear for every mis-pronouncement he makes.

Romney is seen to not be able to win, primarily because of Romney-Care, and it's said that to-date he has no valid response to the criticism for putting his signature on that law; mainly because of its overarching similarities to Obama-Care which is despised by Romney’s potential needed supporters.

It seems to me that Romney-Care is not a death wound at all; he can use it as a foil against O-C, and get the public’s attention on the subject, even more so. He only needs to find his voice on that issue, and he will be seen as the adult in the contest, not the fatally wounded candidate.

I see him as the one best able to trounce Obama. I like Indiana's Mitch Daniels, and he would make a good VP, but his negatives are greater than Romney's; I.E. how much is understood about why Daniels is against making Indiana into a "right to work state;" something he said he opposes? It's because he already accomplished the equivalent of that as one of his first acts on taking office 6-years ago. It is reality even if he didn’t make it an announced issue.

I Think no way

I say he stands a great chance. He's popular and Republicans don't yet have a candidate that's strong enough to beat him.

By the way, Obama saved GM. No skeletons there. Just another success in his wake.

He will be tough to beat; his support by they media will be profound. He’s their candidate, so they can make a silk purse out of a sow’s ear for every mis-pronouncement he makes.

Romney is seen to not be able to win, primarily because of Romney-Care, and it's said that to-date he has no valid response to the criticism for putting his signature on that law; mainly because of its overarching similarities to Obama-Care which is despised by Romney’s potential needed supporters.

It seems to me that Romney-Care is not a death wound at all; he can use it as a foil against O-C, and get the public’s attention on the subject, even more so. He only needs to find his voice on that issue, and he will be seen as the adult in the contest, not the fatally wounded candidate.

I see him as the one best able to trounce Obama. I like Indiana's Mitch Daniels, and he would make a good VP, but his negatives are greater than Romney's; I.E. how much is understood about why Daniels is against making Indiana into a "right to work state;" something he said he opposes? It's because he already accomplished the equivalent of that as one of his first acts on taking office 6-years ago. It is reality even if he didn’t make it an announced issue.

He's going to be tougher to beat because of the hard right direction Republicans have taken. Believe it or not..the midterm elections is probably the best gift ever given to the Democrats. They will undoubtly blow it..but President Obama's a very savvy politician. The Democrats will probably lose the Senate..in 2012..but Obama's going to win.

Unemployment numbers will tell the story.If the unemployment number is close to where it is now i don't think he gets re elected.He will not be able to convince the independents he can make anything better after his first term if the jobs numbers are not significantly better.

He gets away with telling his sheep that he's done such a wonderful job but those that live in the world of reality know that the stimulus bill was a huge disaster.Our Borders are wide open to illegals coming over.This nonsense with cap and tax will put us deeper into this fake recovery.

The Health Care Bill is a bust.He should have spent his time to date on the economy and jobs end of story.

I will be surprised if he gets rewarded with another term after his first was so bad.

Again this is based on the unemployment numbers being close to where it is today.

LOL, it's a bush bot for Obama.

I'm no Bushbot. How did you come to that conclusion? What does Bush have to do with this discussion? Do you disagree that GM would have sunk without the Obama bailout?

I don't care what would have happened to GM... There should have never been a bail out. Give me 10 million bucks and I can turn a profit in a few hours.

LOL, it's a bush bot for Obama.

I'm no Bushbot. How did you come to that conclusion? What does Bush have to do with this discussion? Do you disagree that GM would have sunk without the Obama bailout?

I don't care what would have happened to GM... There should have never been a bail out. Give me 10 million bucks and I can turn a profit in a few hours.

Every car maker in America was thankful that GM didn't go under. It probably would have ended the Auto industry in this country.

Every car maker in America was thankful that GM didn't go under. It probably would have ended the Auto industry in this country.

"Probably." But there is a 100% chance that you have no real idea.

Did you hear, Obama saved us from the Great Depression 2.0... Probably...

BTW what’s it like being the party that supports big evil companies and the bail out of rich people?

Forum List

Back