Does bho get re-elected in 2012? Why? Why-not?

no, he fails at EVERYTHING.

you need to let your partisan blinders go in order to rationally assess the sitution.

he has a 50% approval rating.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

no one has ever lost re-election with less than 46%. and there is no chance in hell that he won't be the dem party nominee.

Honestly, at this point it would be a shock if he lost. On top of everything you stated, the electorate likes the idea of having the Executive Branch in the opposite party's hands from Congress. When one party controls both the Executive Branch and Congress, it always seems to be bad news.

I Think no way
deficit spending is one thing but deficit spending with no results is the thing

The UAW bailout is a skeleton in the closet

Obami-Salaami is a semi-exposed MONUMENTAL FRAUD and a stone-cold MARXIST.

EVERYTHING on this semi-black Political Charlatan's Agenda is DISASTROUS for America: Obami Healthcare, Cap & Trade, The 1/2-assed Foreign Policy, Non-Transparency, the promised abolition of Guantanomo, appointment of a completely inane Eric Holder as head of the Dept of Justice, and the calamitous appointment of Janet Incompetano who as Head of Homeland Security is not even aware that ISLAMOFASCISM is the ENEMY of America and is appointing known Jihadists, and/or those with strong ties to those Muslim Swine to the highest level jobs in her Dept. Plus allowing AND INVITING the front organization for the Muslim Brothers, i.e. CAIR under the guise of being recognized as "MODERATE MUSLIMS" to INSTRUCT our Military and Governmental Agencies.

Obami Salaami is probably the WORST human being on Earth to serve as our President......even apart from his CATASTROPHIC SPENDING ( largely to his corrupt cronies, to the MAFIA-LIKE Unions, SEIU, UAW for example, and Corporations like GE & GM, etc that support him) which in 2 years QUADRUPLED Dubya's spending in 8 years......and this disaster results in a larger than $14 TRILLION DEBT which many feel it will take numerous generations to pay.....if ever.

Last edited:
I'm no Bushbot. How did you come to that conclusion? What does Bush have to do with this discussion? Do you disagree that GM would have sunk without the Obama bailout?

I don't care what would have happened to GM... There should have never been a bail out. Give me 10 million bucks and I can turn a profit in a few hours.

Every car maker in America was thankful that GM didn't go under. It probably would have ended the Auto industry in this country.

Why does Ford, yota, Honda etc... go under because 2/3 of the UAW is out looking for work?

most foreign auto builders assemble there cars here in th US now
This issue to me really is about the bailout if the UAW. I am a strong supporter of the trade unions and they way they have there programs set up.
They take care of there own and do not rely on the tax payer nor the "company" to take care of them

UAW legacy cost broke GM

Forum List

Back