Does anyone think Hillary will run in 2012?

Nope. I believe that after the next election, when the Democrats get tossed out of office, she will ride off into the sunset on her limping donkey never to be heard from again. Don't know if everybody is like me or not, but I have had enough of the Democrats - specifically Obama and Hillary. They remind me of the movie, "Dumb and Dumber".

If she had had any intentions, this frelled up "what the hell is the objective" mess in Libya pretty much ruined it for her.

What I'm getting is a lot of you think Obama in 2012, and Hillary 2016?

I would love for her to run!

Nope. I believe that after the next election, when the Democrats get tossed out of office, she will ride off into the sunset on her limping donkey never to be heard from again. Don't know if everybody is like me or not, but I have had enough of the Democrats - specifically Obama and Hillary. They remind me of the movie, "Dumb and Dumber".

I'll bet you $1.00 (US Funds Only) that even with my vote being wasted on the Libertarian Sacrificial Lamb, the Republicans will implode and the Democrats will control all three branches again in January, 2013.

She won't run in 2016. She'd only consider running if she thought she could win, which is highly doubtful in 2016.

Absolutely not.

Not because she doesn't want to be president, it's because situation doesn't resemble the Jimmy Carter-Kennedy situation of the seventy's.

Obama's popularity is increasing of late and he is gaining momentum... the democrats would demonize secretary Clinton if she tried to rupture the democratic party.

The only thing she cares about or ever has is power, not "how it will look." The only way she doesn't run is if Obama suddenly looks invincible and the only way that will happen is if the economy roars back this year, which doesn't appear is going to happen. If the economy roars back then he'll have had nothing do do with it, at least in a positive way. But enough ignorant and uninformed will vote for him anyway. Economics are just that way in politics.

I'll bet you $1.00 (US Funds Only) that even with my vote being wasted on the Libertarian Sacrificial Lamb, the Republicans will implode and the Democrats will control all three branches again in January, 2013.

I don't see if. The most likely outcome from my prospective is Obama is reelected, Republicans keep their majority in the House (though they probably lose about a dozen seats) and come closer to a majority in the Senate (picking up Virginia, Missouri, and Nebraska, but losing Maine and Massachusetts).

She won't run in 2016. She'd only consider running if she thought she could win, which is highly doubtful in 2016.

What makes it "highly doubtful" that someone could or couldn't win a political race FIVE YEARS into the future?

Dude, you must have some seriously clear crystal balls.

:eusa_think: Can you tell us where MSFT, GOOG and AAPL are going to be in three years?​

I think Hillary has had a once in a life time experience witnessing what is wrong when the DNC actually Governs. Short of having a Running Mate like a Cuomo, or Brown, I think she will sit the next one out. ;)

What makes it "highly doubtful" that someone could or couldn't win a political race FIVE YEARS into the future?

Dude, you must have some seriously clear crystal balls.

:eusa_think: Can you tell us where MSFT, GOOG and AAPL are going to be in three years?​

Most incumbents are reelected. Ergo, it is likely Obama will be reelected in 2012. From that premise, we arrive at a situation where 2016 will be an election where the Democratic Party is attempting to hold the White House for a third term. Candidates of parties running for a third term in power draw about 10% less of the vote than they would otherwise. Pretty hard to win an election when you start out 10 points in the hole.

Depends on what Obama polls at closer to the time, and what Soros tells them to do.

I really enjoy all of the Soros-related conspiracies that float around. They're just really, really funny.

If you can't see the major influence Soros has on the Dems, then you are even denser than I thought.

Depends on what Obama polls at closer to the time, and what Soros tells them to do.

I don't see either of those affecting a Clinton. We all want them, they are the right answer for this country, anyone who opposes that idea is to be crushed, any data counter to that is to be ignored. Obama is not a Clinton and therefore is an enemy of the truth. The best thing for the Country is them and it must be secured at any cost. See their primary fight the first time for that.

It's amazing how personal and bitter a campaign between two Democrats who agree on every issue can get. See their primary fight the first time for that.

Last edited:

I really enjoy all of the Soros-related conspiracies that float around. They're just really, really funny.

If you can't see the major influence Soros has on the Dems, then you are even denser than I thought.

He has no more influence than Republican bankrollers like the Richard Mellon Scaife and the Koch brothers.

Of course, there is also the core of anti-Semitism it's all built around.

Forum List

Back