Does Anyone Really Think Hillary Will Win?

From the WSJ......Rut-row. :(

New Clinton Emails Spark Warning - WSJ

A Wall Street Journal report said the inspector general had concluded Mrs. Clinton sent four emails using her personal email server that contained classified information.

In a statement released Friday and cosigned by the State Department inspector general, the intelligence inspector general concluded: “This classified information should never have been transmitted via an unclassified personal system.”

What probability do you estimate around that Kasich will be the next elected VP of the US?
I give it a 60 / 40 at this point if the GOP thinks they will need to win Ohio he's in.

Kasich has already said he won't take VP, governors rarely take VP anyway.

Also Clinton can win the White House without Ohio quite easily. The Republicans need Ohio to win for "themselves"
Clinton isnt winning. Even Democrats cant stand her. Blacks are not turning out in record numbers to send an old rich white woman to the white house.

She doesn't need record numbers of blacks....
It was the only reason Obama won in 2012. If it hadnt been for that he would have been the one term president he should have been. (OK he should have been a no-term president. Now he should be a prison-term president)

You can believe what you want.....getting the normal 88-90% support from African Americans rather than Obama's 93% is not going to prevent Hillary from winning in 2016...

I give it a 60 / 40 at this point if the GOP thinks they will need to win Ohio he's in.

Also Clinton can win the White House without Ohio quite easily. The Republicans need Ohio to win for "themselves"
Clinton isnt winning. Even Democrats cant stand her. Blacks are not turning out in record numbers to send an old rich white woman to the white house.

It was the only reason Obama won in 2012. If it hadnt been for that he would have been the one term president he should have been. (OK he should have been a no-term president. Now he should be a prison-term president)

You can believe what you want.....getting the normal 88-90% support from African Americans rather than Obama's 93% is not going to prevent Hillary from winning in 2016...
Yeah, actually it will.

[
You guys have been trying to indict Hillary for 25 years.......your problem is that you need actual evidence of wrongdoing......conspiracy theories may work in the rightwing media but the courts ignore them

Both the Clintons need to be in jail. Probably the daughter too since the bitch is involved in the Clinton Foundation scam. Bill Clinton should have been impeached as President but the filthy partisan Democrats and a few weak minded Republicans in the Senate ndidn't have the guts to do it.

However, an American voter doesn't need courtroom level evidence in order to decide not to vote for the bitch. Hopefully not all Libtards are to the point where they will abandon all moral considerations just to get one of their own elected.

No matter what her crimes that other people would indicted for I doubt she will ever face justice because of the family influence. You know, rich white well connected privileged. You Libtards usually hate that unless it is one of your own, don't you?

Actually the American People will get a choice between the Clinton and someone you support.

Guess what, they don't want to be put in the same box as you. Look you a hateful little people, you spout unsupported vile stuff all day.

So there choice is to be in a camp with you or another... They will pick there another which is Clinton.

Thanks for helping in making 2016 a Clinton one.

873a0de1d0ee5ded9ef715873288ded5[1].jpg

Yeah, actually it will.

No, actually, it won't. You seem to think it's impossible to move up anywhere else, it's most definitely not. Hillary could improve on female voters, Hillary could improve on whites, Hillary could improve on hispanics....and I know you'll shoot all that down with "no they won't" but she polls fantastically with them so far (not whites, the other two), and there's no reason to think we won't see positive shifts along with negative ones in 2016.

The latest Hillary polls are out from Quinnipiac and they are frankly terrible. Hillary is losing to all three primary Republican Candidates in Iowa, Virginia, and Colorado.

Not only is she losing to Walker, Bush, and Rubio.....but she is losing by big margins. For example: She is losing to Rubio by 8 points in Colorado and 9 points to Walker and Hillary is losing from between 6-8 points to all three candidates in Iowa.

Perhaps more troubling is as few as 34% of voters find Hillary to be honest and trustworthy. Her favorability rating are also terrible, and range from as low as 33% to 41%.

It is tough to see anyone winning with those numbers. Her is the story from Quinnipiac and the Washington Post.

2016 Presidential Swing State Polls Poll - July 22 2015 - Clinton In Trouble In Colorado Quinnipiac University Connecticut

Sorry Democrats If Hillary Clinton tanks Joe Biden can t save you - The Washington Post
Yes.

Hillary gets to run against the party of Trump

Hillary by a landslide

Not according to the polls. And you seem to forget a request to DOJ for a criminal indictment against the Hilldabeast. Things are not looking good in Clintonville. Sad. :(

You guys have been trying to indict Hillary for 25 years.......your problem is that you need actual evidence of wrongdoing......conspiracy theories may work in the rightwing media but the courts ignore them

Sweetie.....the criminal referral was made by two non-partisan Inspector Generals of your beloved Federal Government. You do understand that.....don't you? :D

Show me the money

Overblown accusations of non crimes

What do you think the worst case penalty would be?

So you're saying two non-partisan Inspector Generals of your beloved Federal Government are lying?

I want to understand exactly (and very specifically) what you think about the Inspector Generals referral to DOJ?

Someone is obviously lying. It's either Hillary, or the Federal Government.

Let them provide indictable evidence

What is provided so far amounts to a minor infraction of the rules

Does anyone really think the Republicans have anyone that can beat her? Jeb maybe, but he's even less likely than Trump to get the nomination.

Does anyone really think the Republicans have anyone that can beat her? Jeb maybe, but he's even less likely than Trump to get the nomination.

I used to think that, but with Trump sucking up all the media's attention he's made it almost impossible for any other candidate other than Jeb to get decent name recognition. I'm thinking Jeb will benefit from Trump the most unless Trump runs 3rd party obviously.

Who in their right mind would vote for The Hildabeast after all the revelations of her corruption, lying, stolen valor and incompetence?

Are their that many idiots in this country that have the right to vote?

Yeah, actually it will.

Dick Morris?

You know who Dick Morris is don't you? The guy who predicted a Romney landslide

I'd like to see old Bernie Sanders get the nod, but I'm smart enough to know that ain't happening. I think he's a really cool guy and would make a great president

Who in their right mind would vote for The Hildabeast after all the revelations of her corruption, lying, stolen valor and incompetence? Are their that many idiots in this country that have the right to vote?
There are the people that use the term Hildabeast. I believe they're allowed to vote and they're right up there on the idiot list. Then there's the Trump supporters... :laugh2:

Yeah, actually it will.

No, actually, it won't. You seem to think it's impossible to move up anywhere else, it's most definitely not. Hillary could improve on female voters, Hillary could improve on whites, Hillary could improve on hispanics....and I know you'll shoot all that down with "no they won't" but she polls fantastically with them so far (not whites, the other two), and there's no reason to think we won't see positive shifts along with negative ones in 2016.

Hillary's approval ratings are declining. The more people see of her, the less they like her. After she appears before Congress to explain Benghazi and the emails, lying her head off outrageously, people will like her even less.

Not according to the polls. And you seem to forget a request to DOJ for a criminal indictment against the Hilldabeast. Things are not looking good in Clintonville. Sad. :(

Sweetie.....the criminal referral was made by two non-partisan Inspector Generals of your beloved Federal Government. You do understand that.....don't you? :D

Show me the money

Overblown accusations of non crimes

What do you think the worst case penalty would be?

So you're saying two non-partisan Inspector Generals of your beloved Federal Government are lying?

I want to understand exactly (and very specifically) what you think about the Inspector Generals referral to DOJ?

Someone is obviously lying. It's either Hillary, or the Federal Government.

Let them provide indictable evidence

What is provided so far amounts to a minor infraction of the rules
Both Petraeus and Sandy Berger were charged and convicted of exactly what Hillary did.

Yeah, actually it will.

Dick Morris?

You know who Dick Morris is don't you? The guy who predicted a Romney landslide

Didnt watch the video, I see. Typical for you, Nutjobber. This is why you are the biggest joke on this board.

As long as she is proactive on infrastructure, science, r&d, education and helping the poor. I think she will sail through without a problem...

There's not enough loserterian to push your small pro-fuck the poor idiocy on this country.

Who in their right mind would vote for The Hildabeast after all the revelations of her corruption, lying, stolen valor and incompetence? Are their that many idiots in this country that have the right to vote?
There are the people that use the term Hildabeast. I believe they're allowed to vote and they're right up there on the idiot list. Then there's the Trump supporters... :laugh2:
You haev a clown-face avatar and you complain about people using the term "Hildebeast"?
You cant make this up!

Forum List

Back