Does anyone like European Football?

that being said,I hope you appreciate this photo here below. since all rightwinger said for two years that the raiders would be in LA this year and the rams would stay in st louis,this pic is perfect for him i think you have to agree? that is me on the right in my rams shirt and that is rightwinger on the left in his raiders shirt crying to mommy having to deal with defeat that he was proven wrong by me.

we now know what rightwinger looks like in real life.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lol::lol::rofl::rofl::rofl::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

12540927_987496307973040_7795006481399132040_n.jpg

you also know what I look like in real life as well.lol I bet you had no idea i had hair all over my body like that and I was that handsome dude with my sunglasses on right?:haha:

Dortmund are now five points from B.München.

H.Berlin are 3rd place and they greatest season since from 70/80 and 90's.

My best european football are Swedish league.

We call it Allsvenskan. MFF, AIK, IFK Göteborg and with more great teams.

Div 5 with my small town team with old friends.

Allsvenskan, S1, Div 1, Div 2, Div 3, Div 4, Div 5, Div 6 and Div 7 in Sweden.

In Nordic leagues quality:

1. Denmark
2. Sweden
3. Finland
4. Norway
5. Iceland

:eusa_clap:

:thewave:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh2:

Does anyone like our European Football, and follow any of our leagues? If so, maybe this thread can be used for discussion and updates during all of our League games.

If not, that's okay, I understand....but I've often met Americans who strangely all seem to support Arsenal in English Premiership League....:confused-84:

I set a standard in this thread, NO CRITICISM of Bayern, this won't be tolerated from me :whip:My whole family have supported Bayern for more than 100 years, aside from one Uncle who for reasons we've never known supported SK Sturm Graz....but my Grandmother says that he was never the same post-bicycling accident in Pyrenäen :lol: :eusa_doh:

keep-calm-and-love-bayern-255.png

OMG for FIRST time in their history Manchester United out of Europa League....score on night after Second Leg:

Manchester United 1 - Liverpool 1 (Agg. 1-3)

Liverpool into Quarter Finals.

Mr. Lucy and I were following Tottenham vs Borussia Dortmund FT 1-2 (Agg. 1-5) Dortmund progress.

Sorry Lucy that is not correct,Manchester Utd,were not in any Euro-Competition in the late 1950's due to an Air Crash a year earlier where most players died..a few survived "Bobby Charlton,Bill Foukes the Goal Keeper".......after this incident Man U,played with very young players...they were called "The Busby(after Manager Matt Busby) Babes" ......so young they were.steve.....in recent (25 years) years they have been a powerhouse in European Football.......Go the Red Devils aka The Reds

Dortmund are now five points from B.München.

H.Berlin are 3rd place and they greatest season since from 70/80 and 90's.

My best european football are Swedish league.

We call it Allsvenskan. MFF, AIK, IFK Göteborg and with more great teams.

Div 5 with my small town team with old friends.

Allsvenskan, S1, Div 1, Div 2, Div 3, Div 4, Div 5, Div 6 and Div 7 in Sweden.

In Nordic leagues quality:

1. Denmark
2. Sweden
3. Finland
4. Norway
5. Iceland

:eusa_clap:

:thewave:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh2:
Dream On...LOL..steve

Does anyone like our European Football, and follow any of our leagues? If so, maybe this thread can be used for discussion and updates during all of our League games.

If not, that's okay, I understand....but I've often met Americans who strangely all seem to support Arsenal in English Premiership League....:confused-84:

I set a standard in this thread, NO CRITICISM of Bayern, this won't be tolerated from me :whip:My whole family have supported Bayern for more than 100 years, aside from one Uncle who for reasons we've never known supported SK Sturm Graz....but my Grandmother says that he was never the same post-bicycling accident in Pyrenäen :lol: :eusa_doh:

I didn't know they had football. Do y'all have a superbowl too?

Hey, so you're trying to start trouble huh? :meow: :tank:

If we get the Aussies in this thread, I'm happy for them to mention Cricket....you know Cricket? You call it Baseball :tongue:

Aussie version of foot ball is called here...smear the queer (well in my day) now that is real foot ball...
Australian Rules Football.....by far the Greatest Football Code....as for Cricket which was played in America until the Civil War,but the games/matches lasted too long(Days) so the Americans morphed the game into Baseball(Fact)......in the 1890's Baseball was played over the pond in England but had petered out by 1910 but today there is still a reminder as the English Football(Soccer) Team..Derby County played maybe still do at the Baseball Ground in Derby,Derbyshire.steve...........www.stadiumguide.com/baseballground/

Last edited:

I saw Austria Kaernten play SV Reid, rather boring, I learn Austria Kaernten don't exist any more anyway.

Also seen Augsburg play 5 times, seen Spartak Moscow Play Rubin Kazan, Celto de Vigo play Valenica, Berwick Rangers play Stenhousemuir, Wigan play Chester.

Leicester first time championz in EPL. Suprise for English football. Second half team in 03/04 season. Or last five in 03/04. Arsenal won 03/04 with no loses in 38 games.

Chelsea won 2005 and 2006 and 2007 was Man Utd against after 3 seasons with no glory. 2007, 2008 and 2009 United won 3 pcs in follow.

C.Ronaldo done 30+ goals 2007 or 2008 titel year. Then he goes to R.Madrid and between 2010-2016 he is top 3 stars in world with Ibrahimovic and Messi. Good time for C.Ronaldo how are stronger in R.Madrid that's United.

De Gea are great keeper in United and will follow to end of career in United. At least ten season till in United for spanish star keeper how are better star player than Rooney.

Mata another spanish star must play at least one season till before he moves to Spain or Italy. Valencia, Barcelona, Deportivo, Malaga, Fiorentina, Inter or Milan I want's.

I like only Bundesliga and Allsvenskan in European football league in today.

But it was old team United and Finland long time to hold on in sports teams.

But Finland wasn't in football. Finland hold on in 15 year national hockey team.

But last time I was to hold on Finland were in Olympics 2010 bronze medalj.

:clap: :clap:

players i like (ALL HOT!):

Iker Muniain
Mitchell Weiser (looks like Muniain!)
Oscar De Marcos
Aymeric Laporte
Gorka Elustondo
Gerard Deulofeu
Marc Bartra
Sergi Roberto
Joel Robles
Cristiano Ronaldo
Gareth Bale
James Rodriguez
Neymar
Marek Hamsik
Erik Lamela
Antoine Griezmann
Yannick Carrasco
Marco Reus
Erik Durm
Kevin De Bruyne
Samir Nasri
Lucas Digne
Stephan El Shaarawy
Diego Perotti
Marco Verratti
Angel Di Maria
Adnan Januzaj
Munir El Haddadi
Stanisla Mandic
Florian Thauvin
Jeremy Clement
Nolan Roux
Clement Grenier
Robert Lewandowski
Thiago Alcantara
Santi Mina
Ruben Blanco
Eduardo Vargas
Marko Arnautovic
Adem Ljajic
Thibaut Courtois
David De Gea
Manuel Lanzini
Alvaro Morata

Last edited:

There is someone on this forum, they support Hertha BSC, I can't remember who they are, but we had discussion in another thread, I mention Bayern and they responded they support Hertha BSC.

Where are you? You can post in my thread if you want to.

I support Hertha too! I love Weiser!

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE HERE WE COME!

Will anybody else take it about euro championship in other treath ?! Come on one member.

Forum List

Back