Does anyone like European Football?

I'd be shocked if there were corruption in soccer. :beer:

Unfortunately there's corruption in many sports now, an example, you should read how corrupt Cricket is in India and Pakistan, huge betting syndicates like something from the Mafia.

With football, or as you refer to it soccer (sic) - the word in brackets - there's bound to be corruption.

Unfortunately there's corruption in many sports now, an example, you should read how corrupt Cricket is in India and Pakistan, huge betting syndicates like something from the Mafia.

With football, or as you refer to it soccer (sic) - the word in brackets - there's bound to be corruption.
Wasn't there a big to do with FIFA?

Wasn't there a big to do with FIFA?

Yes, you see now I think there's too many people involved in sports who aren't bothered with the actual sport, they're behind the scenes and in it for other reasons.

Europeans are soft..............their football is for sissies............LOL

Not violent enough.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Okay, you're just asking for it aren't you? :whip:

after you gave Eagle a spanking on the bottom,I bet you really had him crying and got him to yell mommy for mercy to get you to stop right?
:rofl::rofl::haha::haha::haha::happy-1::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha:

Sometimes I just HAVE to discipline them, they can get out of control otherwise :smoke:
Discipline me baby.
:alcoholic::boobies:

Not violent enough.

after you gave Eagle a spanking on the bottom,I bet you really had him crying and got him to yell mommy for mercy to get you to stop right?
:rofl::rofl::haha::haha::haha::happy-1::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha:

Sometimes I just HAVE to discipline them, they can get out of control otherwise :smoke:
Discipline me baby.

Yeah we know you want to yell out mommy again for mercy since sometimes pain can be fun right?:badgrin:

Does anyone like our European Football, and follow any of our leagues? If so, maybe this thread can be used for discussion and updates during all of our League games.

If not, that's okay, I understand....but I've often met Americans who strangely all seem to support Arsenal in English Premiership League....:confused-84:

I set a standard in this thread, NO CRITICISM of Bayern, this won't be tolerated from me :whip:My whole family have supported Bayern for more than 100 years, aside from one Uncle who for reasons we've never known supported SK Sturm Graz....but my Grandmother says that he was never the same post-bicycling accident in Pyrenäen :lol: :eusa_doh:

keep-calm-and-love-bayern-255.png

I think that a lot of Americans like Arsenal because that's all we see in our TV .

Personally, I'm a Juventus fan.

Not violent enough.

Discipline me baby.

So, hello there :dev2: :whip:

Does anyone like our European Football, and follow any of our leagues? If so, maybe this thread can be used for discussion and updates during all of our League games.

If not, that's okay, I understand....but I've often met Americans who strangely all seem to support Arsenal in English Premiership League....:confused-84:

I set a standard in this thread, NO CRITICISM of Bayern, this won't be tolerated from me :whip:My whole family have supported Bayern for more than 100 years, aside from one Uncle who for reasons we've never known supported SK Sturm Graz....but my Grandmother says that he was never the same post-bicycling accident in Pyrenäen :lol: :eusa_doh:

keep-calm-and-love-bayern-255.png

I think that a lot of Americans like Arsenal because that's all we see in our TV .

Personally, I'm a Juventus fan.

Juventus are a good team, of course we beat you the other night :tongue:

When I was in the US Navy, I spent two weeks in Naples, Italy. One day, with liberty and nothing to do that we hadn't already done, a friend and I decided to go see a soccer game. Juventus just happened to be playing that day. We sat in the stands in a section of Juve fans and they were great. Back in the late 70s, American military didn't get treated kindly very often. These people were different. We had a great time, we drank a lot, yelled a lot, and Juventus kicked some ass. I've been a fan since.

When I was in the US Navy, I spent two weeks in Naples, Italy. One day, with liberty and nothing to do that we hadn't already done, a friend and I decided to go see a soccer game. Juventus just happened to be playing that day. We sat in the stands in a section of Juve fans and they were great. Back in the late 70s, American military didn't get treated kindly very often. These people were different. We had a great time, we drank a lot, yelled a lot, and Juventus kicked some ass. I've been a fan since.

So you are "made" :D

Hey Lucy,speaking of football,since you have seen for yourself that rightwinger is USMB's resident troll,here is something i hope you find amusing.Here is the proof in the pudding that he deliberatly LIES all the time when he knows he is wrong as you can see in this thread here in this link.

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

For two years he would come on my Rams thread and troll there and say the rams were not coming back to LA this year and he would say the raiders were.

He would troll there posing pics of the raiders logo that said los angeles raiders 2016. and i asked him back then-and when the rams are back in LA next year,are you going to deny that you said they were not coming back? well guess what,as you can see from this link below he is STILL avoiding defeat saying the rams will be in st louis this year. he would rather commit hari kari there ever admit he was proven wrong.
:lmao::lol::rofl:

Forum List

Back