Does anyone like European Football?

Does anyone like our European Football, and follow any of our leagues? If so, maybe this thread can be used for discussion and updates during all of our League games.

If not, that's okay, I understand....but I've often met Americans who strangely all seem to support Arsenal in English Premiership League....:confused-84:

I set a standard in this thread, NO CRITICISM of Bayern, this won't be tolerated from me :whip:My whole family have supported Bayern for more than 100 years, aside from one Uncle who for reasons we've never known supported SK Sturm Graz....but my Grandmother says that he was never the same post-bicycling accident in Pyrenäen :lol: :eusa_doh:

keep-calm-and-love-bayern-255.png

There is someone on this forum, they support Hertha BSC, I can't remember who they are, but we had discussion in another thread, I mention Bayern and they responded they support Hertha BSC.

Where are you? You can post in my thread if you want to.

I thought eu football was a great place for people that were not ready for the nfl to up their game and a great way to dip into the talent of the rest of the world.

But the way it was managed sucked, most people were Americans, and by most I mean over 90%, so locals had little connection, camps weren't done right.

It was sad to see the teams dwindle so quickly.

I thought eu football was a great place for people that were not ready for the nfl to up their game and a great way to dip into the talent of the rest of the world.

But the way it was managed sucked, most people were Americans, and by most I mean over 90%, so locals had little connection, camps weren't done right.

Are you referring to your Major Soccer League or whatever it's called? Or am I misunderstanding?

Are you referring to your Major Soccer League or whatever it's called? Or am I misunderstanding?
Soccer?

kickball is for kids, so no, I wouldn't talk about that.

The NFL set up a European league in the 90's, Germany had 2-3 teams, I thought it would do well, but it was poorly managed and fell apart

Soccer?

The NFL set up a European league in the 90's, Germany had 2-3 teams, I thought it would do well, but it was poorly managed and fell apart

I wasn't aware NFL once had a European League, how strange.

Soccer?

I guess never been to a football stadium before....

kickball for kids :lmao:

Soccer?

It's what we called it, and it's boring as fuck.

but slightly more exciting than baseball

Soccer?

Not as boring as the last superbowl, thats for sure......

Soccer?

Not as boring as the last superbowl, thats for sure......

the greatest game of soccer couldn't hold a candle to 22 guys standing around not doing anything for 59 minutes.

seriously, they cheer ties

Europeans are soft..............their football is for sissies............LOL

Not violent enough.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I didn't know they had football. Do y'all have a superbowl too?
yeah I had no idea they had football either.I bet it isnt near as corrupt as the NFL which is corrupt same as our government is with rigged games.

Never expected you to post here in the sports section Lucy Hamilton.:)

I like our FOOTBALL....that is F..O..O..T..B..A..L..L..!

I like that and Alpine Skiing and Tennis....and I'll watch sports that I don't fully understand if the men wear cute pants that show nice asses and ALSO nice frontal bulges :smile:

Oh that kind of FOOT ball.lol Is that kind of F..O..O..T..B..A..L..L corrupt like the NFL as well with rigged games and coachs throwing the games and cheating and getting away with like like the new england cheatriots,does that go on there as well by chance or not?

Forum List

Back