Does anyone like European Football?

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
Does anyone like our European Football, and follow any of our leagues? If so, maybe this thread can be used for discussion and updates during all of our League games.

If not, that's okay, I understand....but I've often met Americans who strangely all seem to support Arsenal in English Premiership League....:confused-84:

I set a standard in this thread, NO CRITICISM of Bayern, this won't be tolerated from me :whip:My whole family have supported Bayern for more than 100 years, aside from one Uncle who for reasons we've never known supported SK Sturm Graz....but my Grandmother says that he was never the same post-bicycling accident in Pyrenäen :lol: :eusa_doh:

keep-calm-and-love-bayern-255.png

• Banned
I didn't know they had football. Do y'all have a superbowl too?

Hey, so you're trying to start trouble huh? :meow: :tank:

If we get the Aussies in this thread, I'm happy for them to mention Cricket....you know Cricket? You call it Baseball :tongue:

• Banned
Does anyone like our European Football, and follow any of our leagues? If so, maybe this thread can be used for discussion and updates during all of our League games.

If not, that's okay, I understand....but I've often met Americans who strangely all seem to support Arsenal in English Premiership League....:confused-84:

I set a standard in this thread, NO CRITICISM of Bayern, this won't be tolerated from me :whip:My whole family have supported Bayern for more than 100 years, aside from one Uncle who for reasons we've never known supported SK Sturm Graz....but my Grandmother says that he was never the same post-bicycling accident in Pyrenäen :lol: :eusa_doh:

OMG for FIRST time in their history Manchester United out of Europa League....score on night after Second Leg:

Manchester United 1 - Liverpool 1 (Agg. 1-3)

Liverpool into Quarter Finals.

Mr. Lucy and I were following Tottenham vs Borussia Dortmund FT 1-2 (Agg. 1-5) Dortmund progress.

• Banned

Hey, so you're trying to start trouble huh? :meow: :tank:

If we get the Aussies in this thread, I'm happy for them to mention Cricket....you know Cricket? You call it Baseball :tongue:

Aussie version of foot ball is called here...smear the queer (well in my day) now that is real foot ball...

Is this Australian Rules Football, something similar to Gaelic Football?

My whole family have supported Bayern for more than 100 years

You're much older than I thought

Well I have been to some Baseball games, Texas Rangers ones, I like the cute pants they wear, good view of the nice asses many of them have.

:lol:

Well I have been to some Baseball games, Texas Rangers ones, I like the cute pants they wear, good view of the nice asses many of them have.

Yea we know all girls are secrete pervs:finger3:

Yea we know all girls are secrete pervs:finger3:

Some of us are NOT so secret pervs :smoke:

a25cbc482b82c9535dbce8e60a772230.jpg

B_g9yopU8AEKFI4.jpg

yeah I had no idea they had football either.I bet it isnt near as corrupt as the NFL which is corrupt same as our government is with rigged games.

Never expected you to post here in the sports section Lucy Hamilton.:)

yeah I had no idea they had football either.I bet it isnt near as corrupt as the NFL which is corrupt same as our government is with rigged games.

Never expected you to post here in the sports section Lucy Hamilton.:)

I like our FOOTBALL....that is F..O..O..T..B..A..L..L..!

I like that and Alpine Skiing and Tennis....and I'll watch sports that I don't fully understand if the men wear cute pants that show nice asses and ALSO nice frontal bulges :smile:

Forum List

Back