Does anyone here feel unsafe to walk anywhere in America?

I wish I didn’t live in this state of New York, at least in the sense that the gun laws are totalitarian. It’s not right at all an American citizen without a criminal record ought to be able to buy a pistol without having to wait a bunch of time to get some permit or to have to spend hundreds of dollars on a class. Other people in different states don’t have to deal with that. God bless them for that. I really admire what Texas has done.

Also, it’s not right that a senior citizen someone perhaps over the age of 95 have to worry about walking down the street and getting attacked by somebody. They might not be able to use a gun physically. So there’s that this was not an issue in the American past.
Are you a US citizen? When were you naturalized?

Memphis TN has become the Wild West. It now has a liberal Soros funded DA and shit has gotten out of hand. It was bad before......but now it's well on its way to being Chicago.
Does it still have the Memphis Belle exhibit? That was pretty cool.
Ironically the best steak I ever had was not in Texas, but in Memphis.

Like in any major city of the country? Any area in Detroit or Chicago? It’s mostly left-wing politics, but also some Republicans they have led to this sort of negative image of major cities, and the idea of people feeling unsafe in America. It’s really unthinkable the greatest country in the world, the most powerful country in the world and yet we have people who feel unsafe in America.

There are good Americans who do feel unsafe to walk in certain places in the country. There are crime issues there are shootings in America. There are ruthless, drug dealers. These are real things.

It is unacceptable for anybody to feel unsafe in America. The US government has got to do a better job. ..Whether it is a man or a woman any individual should be able to walk anywhere in America and feel safe….

I walk around with a rosary in my pocket, so I walk with Jesus. I have nothing to fear, but fear itself.

That being said, there are people in this country that feel unsafe to walk around major cities.

There are gangs, drug dealers and shootings in major cities. sometimes it only takes a few knuckleheads to make things bad. But most of the people in these areas are good hard-working individuals. In some ways it is the media that is looking for attention that is looking for money and they are portraying a negative image of the inner-city. They’re out there every day creating propaganda trying to divide people by race. It wasn’t like this in the American past.

What a better time it was in much of the American past where people walked wherever they wanted to without any issue. Back in those days we had a more honest media, and we had a better society as well. We didn’t have the drug issues we have in the modern era. Starting in the 1980s with the introduction of crack cocaine, the rise of heroin, the rise of powder cocaine things started to change. And there was negative images that were spreading. But even amid this, there has always been many Christians, so many great people who are fighting against the drug dealers and other criminals.

So what’s it going to be for the future of America for the future of American cities.? Will we get to a point where every American feels safe to walk anywhere in this country? I think Through hard work and determination we will get there. We will get there. It’s gonna be a great time. A lot of positive things happening. People are waking up all over the country and realizing that positive change can and will happen. Americans are learning from their ancestors.

Did you know that there was a reason it was called 'the Wild West'?

The America of which you speak never existed.

I wish I didn’t live in this state of New York, at least in the sense that the gun laws are totalitarian. It’s not right at all an American citizen without a criminal record ought to be able to buy a pistol without having to wait a bunch of time to get some permit or to have to spend hundreds of dollars on a class. Other people in different states don’t have to deal with that. God bless them for that. I really admire what Texas has done.

Also, it’s not right that a senior citizen someone perhaps over the age of 95 have to worry about walking down the street and getting attacked by somebody. They might not be able to use a gun physically. So there’s that this was not an issue in the American past.

No there was NEVER any crime in the U.S. before 1960, right?

You apparently had a very protected childhood...

and that's without really trying...

No there was NEVER any crime in the U.S. before 1960, right?

You apparently had a very protected childhood...

and that's without really trying...
Of course there was crime. A lot of it. It's just that no sane nation has spent tens of trillions of dollars to increase the crime and impoverish more Americans while doing so.

Once again, we fail to learn from your superior.
I know right Al Capone, lucky Luciano. It’s like the movies man it’s not grounded in reality. Back in those days the Italian mobsters, the Jewish master ..the black mobsters. They operate a differently than those of today. Either way, here’s the undeniable thing that the naysayers simply won’t address. Now in the modern era, the inner cities look like shit. Its potholes all over the place. The homes are a disaster. The architecture sucks. There are things today that simply did not exist in America’s past. The idea that United States is racist. An evil is very destructive to young man in this country. They hear that from the politicians and think to them selves “what the hell do I have to lose. This is a racist country. I’m gonna go beat the hell out of this old lady and rob her.”

Another stark difference is that today organized crime is admired by various subcultures in America, in the past the working Man was against organized crime. The Italian American, the German American they stood up against the organize criminals. Now today United States government is involved in the drug trade they make billions of dollars from the marijuana industry. It’s disgraceful.

Again in the past you could go into a middle school and get your son and take him to the doctor about having to go through some security check. That doesn’t exist today. So what we’re dealing with here are disingenuous people dishonest people on the far left. They don’t care about the American past. They want to insult the American past and they’re not gonna be able to do it anymore. Americans are waking up everywhere.

Again the crack dealers, the heroin dealers, the marijuana, smoke shops, the liquor stores, the fast food restaurants in the east side of Buffalo. It goes on from miles on and there’s no good bars and nightclubs like there was back in the 1950s. It’s just a massive difference. The middle class jobs are gone.

To hell with neoconservatives and the far left. They wanna insult the black men and white men who built this country. No way we’re not gonna let that happen. This is called paying respect ton those that came before us. They built a beautiful country and it’s on us younger generations to learn from it. God bless the World War II generation.

I don’t know how anyone can argue with a left-wing fanatic. When they look at the video evidence, for example, how on the east side of Buffalo, there are no shopping plaza‘s. There is no Southgate Plaza like there is in the suburb West Seneca. On the east side of Buffalo the Rite Aid got looted during the winter storm that killed 45 people. They looted the shit out of it and they were forced to close down. That doesn’t exist in the suburbs. But back in the 1950s it wasn’t like this in the inner cities in Buffalo these beautiful neighborhoods. The homes looked incredible. They were plenty of middle class jobs there wasn’t crying bear like there is today. And we keep hearing this anti-American propaganda from the far left. Theirwrong all the time.

You know I’m done with the far left . I don’t care what they say they’re disingenuous and I’m from Buffalo. I’ve been here for over 30 years. I’m not gonna let those maniacs Tell me how my city is.

Anyone else notice that the OP seems to think there are only "white" and "black" people in this world?

Silly foreigner.

I don’t know how anyone can argue with a left-wing fanatic. When they look at the video evidence, for example, how on the east side of Buffalo, there are no shopping plaza‘s. There is no Southgate Plaza like there is in the suburb West Seneca. On the east side of Buffalo the Rite Aid got looted during the winter storm that killed 45 people. They looted the shit out of it and they were forced to close down. That doesn’t exist in the suburbs. But back in the 1950s it wasn’t like this in the inner cities in Buffalo these beautiful neighborhoods. The homes looked incredible. They were plenty of middle class jobs there wasn’t crying bear like there is today. And we keep hearing this anti-American propaganda from the far left. Theirwrong all the time.

You know I’m done with the far left . I don’t care what they say they’re disingenuous and I’m from Buffalo. I’ve been here for over 30 years. I’m not gonna let those maniacs Tell me how my city is.
Is the McKinley mall still open?

Anyone else notice that the OP seems to think there are only "white" and "black" people in this world?

Silly foreigner.
You, and pinkwarrior really need to reign yourselves in. Not every American who does not support our involvement in this war, are getting paid by the Kremiln. That's the height of paranoia. You act as if you've never had a fellow American disagree with you on foreign policy before...

You, and pinkwarrior really need to reign yourselves in. Not every American who does not support our involvement in this war, are getting paid by the Kremiln. That's the height of paranoia. You act as if you've never had a fellow American disagree with you on foreign policy before...
Speaking of Russobots...

Forum List

Back